How can we get some real ladies on this forum?

Created by yep on Apr 15, 2013

16 votes

Click on an option to vote

ask around

check other forums and invite them over

get rid of these cussin women on here

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#70 Apr 21, 2013
ho hunting wrote:
Se7en? You have got to b the most desperate poster on topix. You know what I'm saying...

And you think your funny with your childish/half retarded post. More retarded than funny...

You're not a bad b!tch. You're doing bad b!tch. There's a big difference....
I'm not trying to be a "bad b!tch". Perhaps, when I drink I get carried away. As far as me thinking I'm funny, as long as I laugh, then Topix has served me well.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#71 Apr 21, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
This may have been said but I didnt have time to read all the responses. It has been my experience that girls who call themselves "real ladies" cant handle the heat in the kitchen so they leave. Its a forum its going to happen.
okay, what ever foreign language that was. Can you form a proper sentence? Maybe I've worked to many hours. I'm glad you're not a doctor.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#72 Apr 21, 2013
ho hunting wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it b honeyho out the door? So sure of yourself in every post when you're mentally challenged. It oozes from you....
You would know. YOU RETARDED SOB. WHAT YOU SEE OOZING, ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK. iT'S WHAT YOU WISH AND PRAY FOR YOU UGLY MORON.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#73 Apr 21, 2013
ho hunting wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it b honeyho out the door? So sure of yourself in every post when you're mentally challenged. It oozes from you....
What is your friggin problem?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#74 Apr 21, 2013
ho hunting wrote:
Se7en? You have got to b the most desperate poster on topix. You know what I'm saying...
And you think your funny with your childish/half retarded post. More retarded than funny...
You're not a bad b!tch. You're doing bad b!tch. There's a big difference....
ANd what do you think YOU are offering on here with your pseudo babbling?
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#75 Apr 21, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd what do you think YOU are offering on here with your pseudo babbling?
THERE ARE TIMES I THINK I COULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER, but I do try to take my part. THANKS AGAIN. MORONS ON DRUGS AND USE THE BIBLE AS A SCAPE

GOAT, MAKES THEM GROSSLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED. I GUESS WHEN ONE ONLY HAS 1/2 INCHES THEY DO FEEL INFERIOR. THAT'T THE REASON THET GIVE FEMALES SUCH A HARD TIME, THEY WERE ALMOST A WOMAN.

HEY THEY DON'T TALK THAT WAY TO MEN, JUST WOMAN. cOULD THEY HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A FEMALE AND CAME WITH 1 1/2 INCH QUALIFING?

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#76 Apr 21, 2013
This sh!ts funny :). "Honeydo", you have some real anger issues? Its ok! I like that sh!t lol

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#77 Apr 21, 2013
honeydo wrote:
<quoted text> You would know. YOU RETARDED SOB. WHAT YOU SEE OOZING, ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK. iT'S WHAT YOU WISH AND PRAY FOR YOU UGLY MORON.
Retarded SOB? ROLMFAO! Me being the nosey guy I am, I have to ask. What's oozing from you?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#78 Apr 21, 2013
ho hunting wrote:
Se7en? You have got to b the most desperate poster on topix. You know what I'm saying...

And you think your funny with your childish/half retarded post. More retarded than funny...

You're not a bad b!tch. You're doing bad b!tch. There's a big difference....
Right now, I'd like to be the "best person" and say something like, "to each there own" or "I'm sorry you feel this way". Instead, ima tell you to fk off and when I want your opinion I'll ask for it.
I have met some really cool people here and I've met those that have to open their mouths just to show what a b!tch they can be.
If you don't enjoy my remarks, move along. I could care less.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#79 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Right now, I'd like to be the "best person" and say something like, "to each there own" or "I'm sorry you feel this way". Instead, ima tell you to fk off and when I want your opinion I'll ask for it.
I have met some really cool people here and I've met those that have to open their mouths just to show what a b!tch they can be.
If you don't enjoy my remarks, move along. I could care less.
Their*

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80 Apr 21, 2013
I'm very sorry if that offends anyone... but pfft... What a b!tch...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#81 Apr 21, 2013
Why is it that when someone gets mad or disagrees with another, they automatically assume that person is mentally challenged? Most people are just ignorant... Or just plain stupid... But the over diagnosis of the non qualified to analyze someone as a retard...... Priceless.

And don't worry honey, it doesn't say a thing about your own mentality.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#82 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, I'd like to be the "best person" and say something like, "to each there own" or "I'm sorry you feel this way". Instead, ima tell you to fk off and when I want your opinion I'll ask for it.
I have met some really cool people here and I've met those that have to open their mouths just to show what a b!tch they can be.
If you don't enjoy my remarks, move along. I could care less.
It'd be different if one could make sense of their comments... I've not been able to understand a single one of them, I don't believe...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#83 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to be a "bad b!tch". Perhaps, when I drink I get carried away. As far as me thinking I'm funny, as long as I laugh, then Topix has served me well.
You don't have to try when you just are... ;) you're a bad b!tch se7en... And us lil blue people just love you for it!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#84 Apr 21, 2013
honeydo wrote:
<quoted text> okay, what ever foreign language that was. Can you form a proper sentence? Maybe I've worked to many hours. I'm glad you're not a doctor.
I'm not sure "blackcat" is the only one who cannot form a proper sentence. ;(

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#85 Apr 21, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Why is it that when someone gets mad or disagrees with another, they automatically assume that person is mentally challenged? Most people are just ignorant... Or just plain stupid... But the over diagnosis of the non qualified to analyze someone as a retard...... Priceless.

And don't worry honey, it doesn't say a thing about your own mentality.
Ok, thanks... I think...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#86 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I'm very sorry if that offends anyone... but pfft... What a b!tch...
She was making somewhat of a legit effort to be nice/personable to kristi, then she flipped the crazy switch and started attacking everyone... shew! >wiping sweat of my brow< sure glad she didn't find my comments.... Lol ;)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#87 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, thanks... I think...
Sorry, was just an observance of her posting all that bs...(me thinking outloud) I guess she thinks she's qualified to seek out all "retards" since she thinks everyone on here is one... That sh!t just p!sses me off. If you disagree, do so without calling a person on iq levels... Bc hers sure don't seem to mark genius. Lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#88 Apr 21, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>She was making somewhat of a legit effort to be nice/personable to kristi, then she flipped the crazy switch and started attacking everyone... shew! >wiping sweat of my brow< sure glad she didn't find my comments.... Lol ;)
Yeah... she's still a b!tch...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#89 Apr 21, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... she's still a b!tch...
When you call others desperate, childish, wanna-be b!tches...
She deserves no respect from me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 8 min Independent1 177
Rhonda Estes Howell Taylor ll 17 min Rhonda 1
***** last post wins ***** 28 min Independent1 983
Christian Harvey 35 min chrissy rules 9
Ott Jones 1 hr ShegiveHead 2
Wreck on Erwin hwy 1 hr Really 68
Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 1 hr curious george 32
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 2 hr OlD 15
wheel tax 3 hr fedupcitizen 187
Eddie Jennings 5 hr fred sanford 74
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Red_Forman 6,781
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl