Question = FOR = PASTOR = DR.= RON = PHILLIPS

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated May 4, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 30, 2013
 
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY.

IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?

TRUE or FALSE?

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why do u think he would care? Isnt isnt it just like buying a tshirt at a concert?
LankinLawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 1, 2013
 
Everything God wants you to learn is in his word.No need for any other book.
People peddling the gospel want you to think they know something that you don't. Or think they have a holiness about them.
There is none righteous, no not one.Man's heart is continually evil.Narrow is the gate.
Peddlers personal relationship has no bearing on mine.
I'm afraid it's gospel for profit.
carpetbagger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 1, 2013
 
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY.
IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?
TRUE or FALSE?
How is that any different than the Rolling Stones or The Band Perry making the most of their popularity? One of the Stones' albums is titled, THEIR SATANIC MAJESTIES REQUEST. Does that qualify as wickedness?
LankinLawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 1, 2013
 
carpetbagger wrote:
<quoted text>How is that any different than the Rolling Stones or The Band Perry making the most of their popularity? One of the Stones' albums is titled, THEIR SATANIC MAJESTIES REQUEST. Does that qualify as wickedness?
You are a waste of technology.You must have a Greeneville/Greene county education.
interested

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 1, 2013
 
LankinLawg wrote:
Everything God wants you to learn is in his word.No need for any other book.
People peddling the gospel want you to think they know something that you don't. Or think they have a holiness about them.
There is none righteous, no not one.Man's heart is continually evil.Narrow is the gate.
Peddlers personal relationship has no bearing on mine.
I'm afraid it's gospel for profit.
Who gets to define righteous and evil in your universe?
LankinLawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 1, 2013
 
What does your piss poor analogy have to do with his question?
carpetbagger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 1, 2013
 
LankinLawg wrote:
<quoted text>You are a waste of technology.You must have a Greeneville/Greene county education.
Does the word 'satire,' appear anywhere in your lexicon? Blaming the educators in Greene County/Greeneville for my irritating you is amusing.
carpetbagger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 1, 2013
 
LankinLawg wrote:
What does your piss poor analogy have to do with his question?
About as much sense as his biased question beginning with a stated opinion.
LankinLawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 1, 2013
 
carpetbagger wrote:
<quoted text>Does the word 'satire,' appear anywhere in your lexicon? Blaming the educators in Greene County/Greeneville for my irritating you is amusing.
Well be amused.Now go play with your crayons and your Dora diploma.
LankinLawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 1, 2013
 
interested wrote:
<quoted text>Who gets to define righteous and evil in your universe?
I at least want someone that can spell doing the defining.
carpetbagger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 1, 2013
 
LankinLawg wrote:
<quoted text>Well be amused.Now go play with your crayons and your Dora diploma.
In short, you respond to criticism/question with abrupt dismissal! Like I said, amusing!
carpetbagger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 1, 2013
 
LankinLawg wrote:
<quoted text>I at least want someone that can spell doing the defining.
The issue is WHO does the defining of the terms,'righteous,' and 'evil,' and by WHAT AUTHORITY?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY.
IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?
TRUE or FALSE?
Who is Ron Phillips?
LankinLawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

carpetbagger wrote:
<quoted text>In short, you respond to criticism/question with abrupt dismissal! Like I said, amusing!
I abruptly dismissed you already.
carpetbagger

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

LankinLawg wrote:
<quoted text>I abruptly dismissed you already.
Ah, but it's not that easy! This is a PUBLIC FORUM! If one wishes to post here, one must expect questions and criticisms. One's religious beliefs are unique. But if you wear your religion on your sleeve as you seem to, why are you putting these statements out there for cynics snd barbarians like myself to snipe at?
LankinLawg

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So,you should be used to being criticized by now.
LankinLawg

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I don't cast pearls before swine.
LankinLawg

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

carpetbagger wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but it's not that easy! This is a PUBLIC FORUM! If one wishes to post here, one must expect questions and criticisms. One's religious beliefs are unique. But if you wear your religion on your sleeve as you seem to, why are you putting these statements out there for cynics snd barbarians like myself to snipe at?
If you choose to believe you evolved from a steamy opossum turd that's your business.As far as I'm concerned the persimmon seeds should have clued you in.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't know why I even opened this thread to read it. It's rather obvious by way of typing skills that we have already killed the "prophet's" thread before... And what is truly beyond me is that to be such a "God fearing, Bible thumping, Christian".... Some sure are quick to start making an a$$ of themselves and tell us all we are living wrong and damned to hell...

Is the Bible an original? Aren't the ones in my living room and the one in yours both "copies"? Now, I know that the $30 plus that was paid for mine went somewhere... Lined someones pocket... So, how can one dismiss the fact that Bibles aren't printed and given away for free, then attack those who have chosen to spread the Gospel by way of profitable merchandise? Chances are, there's a market for it or it wouldn't sell... jmo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••