what_you_should_ say

Greenfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

i erased an 8hr lecture ... bc i realized my primary was good enough ... he said TN consitution ... go buy a gun my man, its your right to be ignorance just as much as it is silent. the implications are the responsibilities. and they dont leave black eyes, they make an impression. lets go find cheney for you man ... lol
BigDevil

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Wow
joe

Florence, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
vote yes
citizen

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

don't you think it's a little late to vote on something that has already been voted on .
early cuyler

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

I hunt because I need to survive! The founders got to duel with pistols, have (and occasionally rape) slaves, and treat women as biologically inferior, why can't I???
Also if we got the right to bear arms, then why can't I have inter continental ballistic missiles with nuclear capabilities?! The founders never specifically said I couldn't!
THANKS OBAMA!
hgvgggghh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
jjhhh
harveydad

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Right Number !# Kill Them & Grill Them
Wtf

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Blah blah
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Is it deer in headlight season ?!?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
Is it deer in headlight season ?!?
Naw, most of the Posters, on Topix, look like that the year 'round, especially the Fox Faux News Fans.
iis

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Good
citizen

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

it is better to remain silent and be thought IGNORANT than to speak and remove all doubt .....
land-owner

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

People need to stay off other people's property. If the Hunting Lodge Association encourages the hunt then they need to buy land for the members to hunt on instead of inviting them where they are not welcome. Some are told "no hunting" but they still insist on pestering the owner into allowing them on their property. If EVERYONE posted their land then these ignorant rednecks might stop running up and down the roads day and night. THANK YOU.
goat

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

SSS is a slutt
fbi

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

CitizenTopix wrote:
agree

Since: Nov 13

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

goat wrote:
SSS is a slutt
This is uncalled for. I got sick of hearing the word "ho" then I come to TN. to hear "slut". How do you know this poster is this kind of person? Maybe it is because she is intelligent and you are not educated to the standard to where you know what she is talking about. In this case, get off this site for a while and educated yourself. See, you are making me mean so I am checking out.
fressint

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

early cuyler wrote:
I hunt because I need to survive! The founders got to duel with pistols, have (and occasionally rape) slaves, and treat women as biologically inferior, why can't I???
Also if we got the right to bear arms, then why can't I have inter continental ballistic missiles with nuclear capabilities?! The founders never specifically said I couldn't!
THANKS OBAMA!
Confusing arms with ordnance? You must be an Obamanaut.
fressint

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, most of the Posters, on Topix, look like that the year 'round, especially the Fox Faux News Fans.
Said the MSNBC propaganda rergurgitator.
Pffffft

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

hint Im Clueless wrote:
<quoted text> This is uncalled for. I got sick of hearing the word "ho" then I come to TN. to hear "slut". How do you know this poster is this kind of person? Maybe it is because she is intelligent and you are not educated to the standard to where you know what she is talking about. In this case, get off this site for a while and educated yourself. See, you are making me mean so I am checking out.
Based on her comments, she's not intelligent. And neither are you for believing otherwise.
DrAveritt

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

pop pop pop pop Mr. kaliman loves da NRA now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info