|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
While the trolls and idiots are posting ridiculous babble here and derailing the threads...America is falling.

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/04/...

With people like SSS, I can see why. No nation can withstand this sort of willful stupidity by so many of its citizens and long survive.
Oh my! That's kinda pointed. Lol. Have a great evening.
Gamer

Minier, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Brand New Gaming PC For Sale.
http://chambana.craigslist.org/sys/3720840662...
fox watcher

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Haven't read this thread, but all u democrats out there better understand, as i write this, your president (also known as "the administration" and the Democrats are trying to pass a law to tax (to fine you) for each firearm u own if u don't buy liability insurance on your firearms. Our Pres is working rather quickly to find out who has guns. Ammo is a close 2nd. Don't worry about tn hunting. worry about our nation's people keeping the ability to protect ourselves......from him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

fox watcher wrote:
Haven't read this thread, but all u democrats out there better understand, as i write this, your president (also known as "the administration" and the Democrats are trying to pass a law to tax (to fine you) for each firearm u own if u don't buy liability insurance on your firearms. Our Pres is working rather quickly to find out who has guns. Ammo is a close 2nd. Don't worry about tn hunting. worry about our nation's people keeping the ability to protect ourselves......from him.
Great post. Thanks for sharing it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

fox watcher wrote:
And this, Folks, is why Fox Fake News is the Number One Entity responsible for the "Dumbing Down" of Americans!
That is simply NOT TRUE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
While the trolls and idiots are posting ridiculous babble here and derailing the threads...America is falling.
http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/04/...
With people like SSS, I can see why. No nation can withstand this sort of willful stupidity by so many of its citizens and long survive.
Notice the Link, Folks. "Libertarian"...that 's the Political Party that was going NOWHERE, so they became TEA Party Members for the most part and the Republican Party made the HUGE mistake of incorporating them into their Conservative Political Party and they've been paying the price ever since. In fact, the Libertarian/TEA Party has all but destroyed, the Republican Party!
Oh, and they are severely "Truth-Challenged", also! IOW, you can't believe a word they say!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the Link, Folks. "Libertarian"...that 's the Political Party that was going NOWHERE, so they became TEA Party Members for the most part and the Republican Party made the HUGE mistake of incorporating them into their Conservative Political Party and they've been paying the price ever since. In fact, the Libertarian/TEA Party has all but destroyed, the Republican Party!
Oh, and they are severely "Truth-Challenged", also! IOW, you can't believe a word they say!
<<yawning at fat lady>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
<<yawning at fat lady>>
Why are you yawning at MsHurl? Oh nevermind, it's MsHurl, so I already know.
BTW, I knew you weren't Yawning at me because you LOVE me...you said so. You meant it, didn't you?:>(_____:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you yawning at MsHurl? Oh nevermind, it's MsHurl, so I already know.
BTW, I knew you weren't Yawning at me because you LOVE me...you said so. You meant it, didn't you?:>(_____:)
Hugs and kisses with sugar on top my darling wench. Where is your hot man dear? He seems to have vanished.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha, is that why YOU WONT post your REAL pic as your avatar? Don`t be SCARED, I already know that you ARE A WHALE!!!
You're lying and we both know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs and kisses with sugar on top my darling wench. Where is your hot man dear? He seems to have vanished.
He told everybody last night...he's not feeling well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>He told everybody last night...he's not feeling well.
I try not to read anything he post actually. No one on this site has grossed me out more than him. I've dealt with old married men like him for years and that smooth talking, fast handed, dirty thoughts kind of man is the worst type of person anywhere. Many pretend to be pillars of their community while secretly corrupting everything and everyone they come into contact with.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

This thread is about an important subject, and there is great need for folks to have intelligent discussions about it.

So, SSS, I would ask you again to either say something intelligent and relevant to the OP of this thread, or go find another thread to disrupt?

There are lots of meaningless threads on topix.

But the fate of a nation hangs on threads like this one. Its too important to pollute with stupid and meaningless posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha, is that why YOU WONT post your REAL pic as your avatar? Don`t be SCARED, I already know that you ARE A WHALE!!!
Why should I? You already did when you dragged me to Court , for you frivolous Lawsuit and your NEED for attention. Made a Fool out of yourself, but your Sick Mind kept you from thinking or caring about that happening...besides you should be used to doing that, by now, as many times as it's happened!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to read anything he post actually. No one on this site has grossed me out more than him. I've dealt with old married men like him for years and that smooth talking, fast handed, dirty thoughts kind of man is the worst type of person anywhere. Many pretend to be pillars of their community while secretly corrupting everything and everyone they come into contact with.
If he ever said anything inappropriate to you, then that had to be because he has no respect for you...I can't imagine why...since he has NEVER said one word inappropriate to me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>If he ever said anything inappropriate to you, then that had to be because he has no respect for you...I can't imagine why...since he has NEVER said one word inappropriate to me!
What he said was in reference to you dumb azz. Not that I care that he talks filth about you because I don't but he certainly isn't going to talk it to me personally about you. No one is going to disrespect me in that manner.
cone head

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't
Why do you change names so much?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

"Gun Legislation Prospects Improve."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gun-le...
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Gun Legislation Prospects Improve."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gun-le...
Are you ready to pay a lot more $$$ out of your pocket for tobacco use?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57565787/...

You will have to pay it, no matter what it costs. It is mandatory, remember.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Really Sassy doesn`t change names! Why don`t you change your underwear more, cone head? No really, you ARE A CONE HEAD!
Hello my friend. How are you today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••