Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,087 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9011 Apr 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes..CHOMP! I kinda' missed you today, thought I'd say hello. Later!

Btw, Yesterday you said something that stayed with me all day .....just ask me tomorrow, I'll have something funny for you to hear. Thanks.
Will do. Have a great evening my friend.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#9012 Apr 4, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? Tell us if you are, and we may go easier on your nasty self.
You need to watch what name you use to talk your stupid shit because everybody knows your not BOO HOO you DUMBASS go back to playin with ole nasty SSS and STFU ""UNREAL""
Real Boo Hoo

Germany

#9013 Apr 4, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> You need to watch what name you use to talk your stupid shit because everybody knows your not BOO HOO you DUMBASS go back to playin with ole nasty SSS and STFU ""UNREAL""
I am the real BOO HOO now get lost!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#9014 Apr 4, 2013
Real Boo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real BOO HOO now get lost!
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE REAL BOO HOO..........YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO FILL THE SHOES THERE LOOOOOOZZZZZZEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
Hillbillyboy

United States

#9015 Apr 4, 2013
Looks like the leftist are up to their old tricks...

If they cant dominate the thread (because they cant produce a logical argument), then just derail it with meaningless and useless crap posts, such as the last several we have seen.

They lack any meaningful conveyance of information.

It shows the debased mentality of these people. Low information people, as Rush calls them. I would have to say he is right.

Maybe when the childish ones get done, the grown ups can have a grown up conversation?
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#9016 Apr 4, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
Looks like the leftist are up to their old tricks...
If they cant dominate the thread (because they cant produce a logical argument), then just derail it with meaningless and useless crap posts, such as the last several we have seen.
They lack any meaningful conveyance of information.
It shows the debased mentality of these people. Low information people, as Rush calls them. I would have to say he is right.
Maybe when the childish ones get done, the grown ups can have a grown up conversation?
Well, take over hillbilly "boy" we give you permission

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9017 Apr 4, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
Looks like the leftist are up to their old tricks...
If they cant dominate the thread (because they cant produce a logical argument), then just derail it with meaningless and useless crap posts, such as the last several we have seen.
They lack any meaningful conveyance of information.
It shows the debased mentality of these people. Low information people, as Rush calls them. I would have to say he is right.
Maybe when the childish ones get done, the grown ups can have a grown up conversation?
Wrong! They're Teapublicans, not "Leftists". You should know that. Teapublicans are the ones with all the sexual hang-ups, that's well known by everybody.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#9018 Apr 4, 2013
Since nobody seems to be able to get any kind of sensible response to anything from SSS, I will just ask Boo Hoo, or anyone else (even SSS) what they thik of this?

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

So, what do you guys think? Is it OK for teachers to do this to the students?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9019 Apr 4, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
Since nobody seems to be able to get any kind of sensible response to anything from SSS, I will just ask Boo Hoo, or anyone else (even SSS) what they thik of this?
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
So, what do you guys think? Is it OK for teachers to do this to the students?
Do you EVER watch ANY News Programs besides Fox Fake News??? You're asking People to comment on things that have no more validity than a cartoon! But, you can't seem to understand that!

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#9022 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Why don`t YOU STOP looking up things on the internet, and then post all of that BS!!YOU are the WORST one that does that very thing. YOU don`t even have a television to watch, you traded it for that POS laptop that you get all of your false information from. So STOP TRYING to tell people what to post, and what to watch. YOU OWN NOBODY on topix, you fat whale!!! Harpoon that whale!!!
My god, that would take an enormous harpoon.

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#9024 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, I agree. I would say wait until the tide comes in, and take that big whale back out to sea, but there are NO waves that big.
We'll have to drop her sister sally in from above to make a huge wave.

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#9026 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, that might just work. Heck yea, that sounds like a great idea, but what in the world would we use to lift that sally thing?
Good question. I just don't think they make anything big enough. Maybe hook it in the azz and tie it to a rocket. But that is a whole lotta azz.

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#9028 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!
Oh SNAP!!!!!
That azz is wider than all outside.
Aint that the truth.
And "oh snap", that's what the poor rocket would say ROTFLMFAO!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#9029 Apr 5, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
Looks like the leftist are up to their old tricks...
If they cant dominate the thread (because they cant produce a logical argument), then just derail it with meaningless and useless crap posts, such as the last several we have seen.
They lack any meaningful conveyance of information.
It shows the debased mentality of these people. Low information people, as Rush calls them. I would have to say he is right.
Maybe when the childish ones get done, the grown ups can have a grown up conversation?
Children do what children do. With no adult supervision at home, it is foolish to expect anything better in here. I could point out that Character is what you are in the dark, but those who need to know what that means simply can't comprehend it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9030 Apr 5, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Children do what children do. With no adult supervision at home, it is foolish to expect anything better in here. I could point out that Character is what you are in the dark, but those who need to know what that means simply can't comprehend it.
Border-line Brilliant and Very Perceptive.:)
Hillbillyboy

Robbins, IL

#9031 Apr 5, 2013
While the trolls and idiots are posting ridiculous babble here and derailing the threads...America is falling.

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/04/...

With people like SSS, I can see why. No nation can withstand this sort of willful stupidity by so many of its citizens and long survive.
Amen

Union City, TN

#9032 Apr 5, 2013
Amen brother

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9033 Apr 5, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
While the trolls and idiots are posting ridiculous babble here and derailing the threads...America is falling.

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/04/...

With people like SSS, I can see why. No nation can withstand this sort of willful stupidity by so many of its citizens and long survive.
Oh my! That's kinda pointed. Lol. Have a great evening.
Gamer

Chenoa, IL

#9034 Apr 5, 2013
Brand New Gaming PC For Sale.
http://chambana.craigslist.org/sys/3720840662...
fox watcher

Waynesboro, TN

#9035 Apr 6, 2013
Haven't read this thread, but all u democrats out there better understand, as i write this, your president (also known as "the administration" and the Democrats are trying to pass a law to tax (to fine you) for each firearm u own if u don't buy liability insurance on your firearms. Our Pres is working rather quickly to find out who has guns. Ammo is a close 2nd. Don't worry about tn hunting. worry about our nation's people keeping the ability to protect ourselves......from him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheist/agnostic atrocities 36 min z0neCrew 13
Prayers for Mike Pence 37 min Legalize Prejudice 12
just so you knoe 40 min Geeze Louise 5
Danny D. Holt 1 hr Give it up 26
Poll What unversaty you atend? 1 hr Mr Christian 31
Horror Movies 1 hr Mr Christian 9
Tracey Michelle Cutshall Berryhill Holt 1 hr come on 16
when we die 2 hr Unreal 47
Teach the Controversy!!!!!!!!!! 2 hr Dopey 16
Ted Cruz for president 12 hr Question 117
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 13 hr Maverick 808 325
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]