Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
You do seem good at making friends with skanks - guess that is all that will have you! Congratulations!
BOOO HOOO!

Your Mom called..said it's time for Lithium!
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>No, UNREAL the drunk, I have a life, UNLIKE you, ever since your ex-wife took your kids away, because of your drinking, and abusing ways. Now sugar, just go down into mommy`s basement, drink yourself into a coma, and forget about all of your troubles.
Have a good day, ya DRUNK!!
You are total trash and a fool.
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>So, in order to know that for sure, your fatazz momma must have been there, and told you this herself, rite?
You`re STILL mad, rite?
Don`t take it so hard hunny bunny, she will be out to finish breast feeding you, in no time.
Are you retarded? Tell us if you are, and we may go easier on your nasty self.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes..CHOMP! I kinda' missed you today, thought I'd say hello. Later!

Btw, Yesterday you said something that stayed with me all day .....just ask me tomorrow, I'll have something funny for you to hear. Thanks.
Will do. Have a great evening my friend.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? Tell us if you are, and we may go easier on your nasty self.
You need to watch what name you use to talk your stupid shit because everybody knows your not BOO HOO you DUMBASS go back to playin with ole nasty SSS and STFU ""UNREAL""
Real Boo Hoo

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> You need to watch what name you use to talk your stupid shit because everybody knows your not BOO HOO you DUMBASS go back to playin with ole nasty SSS and STFU ""UNREAL""
I am the real BOO HOO now get lost!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Real Boo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>I am the real BOO HOO now get lost!
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE REAL BOO HOO..........YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO FILL THE SHOES THERE LOOOOOOZZZZZZEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the leftist are up to their old tricks...

If they cant dominate the thread (because they cant produce a logical argument), then just derail it with meaningless and useless crap posts, such as the last several we have seen.

They lack any meaningful conveyance of information.

It shows the debased mentality of these people. Low information people, as Rush calls them. I would have to say he is right.

Maybe when the childish ones get done, the grown ups can have a grown up conversation?
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
If they cant dominate the thread (because they cant produce a logical argument), then just derail it with meaningless and useless crap posts, such as the last several we have seen.
It shows the debased mentality of these people. Low information people, as Rush calls them. I would have to say he is right.
Maybe when the childish ones get done, the grown ups can have a grown up conversation?
Well, take over hillbilly "boy" we give you permission

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
Wrong! They're Teapublicans, not "Leftists". You should know that. Teapublicans are the ones with all the sexual hang-ups, that's well known by everybody.
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Since nobody seems to be able to get any kind of sensible response to anything from SSS, I will just ask Boo Hoo, or anyone else (even SSS) what they thik of this?

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

So, what do you guys think? Is it OK for teachers to do this to the students?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
Since nobody seems to be able to get any kind of sensible response to anything from SSS, I will just ask Boo Hoo, or anyone else (even SSS) what they thik of this?
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
So, what do you guys think? Is it OK for teachers to do this to the students?
Do you EVER watch ANY News Programs besides Fox Fake News??? You're asking People to comment on things that have no more validity than a cartoon! But, you can't seem to understand that!

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Why don`t YOU STOP looking up things on the internet, and then post all of that BS!!YOU are the WORST one that does that very thing. YOU don`t even have a television to watch, you traded it for that POS laptop that you get all of your false information from. So STOP TRYING to tell people what to post, and what to watch. YOU OWN NOBODY on topix, you fat whale!!! Harpoon that whale!!!
My god, that would take an enormous harpoon.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, I agree. I would say wait until the tide comes in, and take that big whale back out to sea, but there are NO waves that big.
We'll have to drop her sister sally in from above to make a huge wave.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, that might just work. Heck yea, that sounds like a great idea, but what in the world would we use to lift that sally thing?
Good question. I just don't think they make anything big enough. Maybe hook it in the azz and tie it to a rocket. But that is a whole lotta azz.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!
Oh SNAP!!!!!
That azz is wider than all outside.
Aint that the truth.
And "oh snap", that's what the poor rocket would say ROTFLMFAO!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
Children do what children do. With no adult supervision at home, it is foolish to expect anything better in here. I could point out that Character is what you are in the dark, but those who need to know what that means simply can't comprehend it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Children do what children do. With no adult supervision at home, it is foolish to expect anything better in here. I could point out that Character is what you are in the dark, but those who need to know what that means simply can't comprehend it.
Border-line Brilliant and Very Perceptive.:)
Hillbillyboy

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

While the trolls and idiots are posting ridiculous babble here and derailing the threads...America is falling.

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/04/...

With people like SSS, I can see why. No nation can withstand this sort of willful stupidity by so many of its citizens and long survive.
Amen

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Amen brother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info