Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8864 Mar 31, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>You're one to speak, we all know your sins.
Well, I know for a Fact, that what you don't know, you will make up!

Location hidden

#8865 Mar 31, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>Admit it, your mother and father were brother and sister, That is why you're not very bright.
I'm bright enough to call you out on your Lies and pretenses! You're one sick Person! And BTW, you can't legally even be around Guns, so what are you doing on this Thread, anyway?
Satan

Kemp, TX

#8866 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm bright enough to call you out on your Lies and pretenses! You're one sick Person! And BTW, you can't legally even be around Guns, so what are you doing on this Thread, anyway?
It takes a sick person to know a sick person. Welcome to the underworld, how hot do you like it?

Location hidden

#8867 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I'm bright enough to call you out on your Lies and pretenses! You're one sick Person! And BTW, you can't legally even be around Guns, so what are you doing on this Thread, anyway?
If I were you is keep quiet on that. You don't have a "Rosco" as you claimed and that's been verified by the state and the local authorities where you reside. Doesn't that make you a liar?
Satan

Kemp, TX

#8868 Mar 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you is keep quiet on that. You don't have a "Rosco" as you claimed and that's been verified by the state and the local authorities where you reside. Doesn't that make you a liar?
I have a thousand books, with her name in it. They are all filled with her lies. She will enjoy a 2000 year roasting vacation.
Ishtar

Jackson, TN

#8869 Mar 31, 2013
Wether you celebrate me today, and fertility and sex as this holiday was originally intended, or Jesus I simply hope you will all treat each other with a little more love and kindness than I am seeing here. Ishtar loves all, be they Christian, "pagan", athiest, etc

Ishtar (Easter) out
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#8870 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Momma and Daddy regretted it too, didn't they? Well, so do all of us!
And you're not a Kid, you're an almost 50 year old Male, with the Mind of a Kid...a delinquent problem Kid.
I do hope you're kidding about Satan being a 50 year old male. That's a scary thought. Almost as scary as the real Satan being this foolish, but that's another story.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8871 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Internet is only reliable if you already know enough to be able to sort out the Truth from the BS. the Internet has an ample supply of both. I don't know much about computers, but I know that much about the Internet!
People have filled it to the brim with junk information and garbage!
I never said it was easy. Checking sources against known information, giving them time to build a reputation for accuracy, or BS, and moving forward from there. It takes time to vet sources, to prove or disprove their veracity, and frankly that's more than most people are willing to commit. Most take the lazy way and criticize anything they don't like instead of seeking the truth. There are some sites I use because they've proven themselves, but never cite because of imputed reputation. Others I do cite, but use only when they eventually get around to telling the truth.

The internet is like a computer; Garbage In, Garbage Out. GIGO. There's no replacement for intelligent thought, and discernment.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8872 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just plain NUTS!
Just because I say the truth, then you call me nuts?

But you would do that I suppose, because you are not able to articulate any more of an elaboration than a one liner.

I say to you that it is not I that is nuts. The truth is that it is the other way around.

Your attitude reminds me of the attitude of the followers of Rasputin. To just overlook sin and evil, to have someone lead them astray from Biblical teachings and seek some strange doctrines from a "party-like" man who devotes himself to debauchery and sin? To wipe the thoughts about the Bibles well tried and proven standards of morality, and only think of the present moment.

Where did that road lead them?

That is the road you are on, if your words and attitude shown here are a true reflection of you the person.

Is that the highest aspirations which you can organize your life around?

And whenever someone cares enough to say to you "Hey, your headed in the wrong direction", then you call them names?

If I didnt care about you, I would just join you in the popular sport of this forum, and make fun of the people who do care, and do know the right from the wrong.
the truth

Newport, TN

#8873 Mar 31, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we can. In fact, we can change the entire Tennessee Constitution if we so desired. Perhaps you didn't know, but all governments, whether they serve or rule, exist because the people allow them to. Maybe you should consider the power of "We, the People". Gandhi understood this, and look what he did.
HELLO....McFLY.... HELLO....You can't change it unless you get it back on the ballot and change the minds of everyone that voted for it last year. That's why it won't be changed. TN will never give up it's guns.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8874 Mar 31, 2013
Freedom is a concept that applies to responsibility, as do all other freedoms.

Responsibility is a morality question.

As America suffers a continuing lowering of our morality levels, then there will also be a commensurate lowering of freedoms at a rate that will be mathematically proportionate to morality.

That explains why we are seeing the violence levels way up, and so also is the reductions of freedom in places such as New York, Chicago, California, and so on.

Morality in those places has reached low enough standards so that freedoms have also lowered significantly.

Places such as these are being led by blind rulers towards more and more of a hedonistic existence, and they use the power of the government to wage a cultural and legal war on Christianity, and Biblical values that apply to morality.

The immoral video games, movies, and mass media being just some of the examples of this.

Eventually those places will become de- facto prison states (all civilians will be the inmates), and the population will be (already are) hellholes.

The "Bible Belt" places like Tennessee would do well to remember that only by keeping our traditional values and morality, will we be responsible enough to maintain our freedoms.

If morality goes, then freedom goes right out with it.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8875 Mar 31, 2013
And as an added point of interest, we can see the latest data on personal freedoms as ranked by state.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/31/su...

And so we see that New York ranks as dead last among all states in freedom, with California being a close second.

Do we really want to be like them?

These are the very places where the leftist, hedonist, and atheist have attacked Christian values the hardest, and the blind rulers have overseen this process.

These are the places that push for every un-Godly and anti-Biblical social cause that they can find.

And they are the places with the least freedoms. The places that are morphing into mini police states.

If the people of the Bible belt states really want to keep their freedoms, then they had best find their Bibles and get serious about reading them every day, and living by them.

Elections, nor any other thing, can protect our freedoms. Only our own personal morality can do that.

Otherwise, it is only a matter of time until we wind up in immoral hellholes, like New York and California already are.

Its simple in the end. Morality and freedoms come from God.

Immorality and slavery come from Satan.

Today is our time to choose.

Location hidden

#8876 Mar 31, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I say the truth, then you call me nuts?
But you would do that I suppose, because you are not able to articulate any more of an elaboration than a one liner.
I say to you that it is not I that is nuts. The truth is that it is the other way around.
Your attitude reminds me of the attitude of the followers of Rasputin. To just overlook sin and evil, to have someone lead them astray from Biblical teachings and seek some strange doctrines from a "party-like" man who devotes himself to debauchery and sin? To wipe the thoughts about the Bibles well tried and proven standards of morality, and only think of the present moment.
Where did that road lead them?
That is the road you are on, if your words and attitude shown here are a true reflection of you the person.
Is that the highest aspirations which you can organize your life around?
And whenever someone cares enough to say to you "Hey, your headed in the wrong direction", then you call them names?
If I didnt care about you, I would just join you in the popular sport of this forum, and make fun of the people who do care, and do know the right from the wrong.
Fella, when you start bringing religion in, and quoting the Bible, to support your "love" of guns that are for nothing , but Killing SOMETHING...then, I'm not interested in anything else you have to say. CASE CLOSED!
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8877 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Fella, when you start bringing religion in, and quoting the Bible, to support your "love" of guns that are for nothing , but Killing SOMETHING...then, I'm not interested in anything else you have to say. CASE CLOSED!
You attempt to put twisted words into my mouth, but if you cannot make a rational argument without such tactics, then it is understood..

Perhaps the only thing that is really closed here, is your mind?

Do you not wish to speak of morality for some reason? I dont know, as I know only what you tell us about yourself by the words you use.

Words are important.

They can condemn you, or they can magnify you. But twisting other peoples arguments, insults, and one liners will give us a low opinion of you and what you stand for.

And all from your words.

Morality is the issue here, not guns.

Without morality our society would break down (Go to LA or New York, or Chicago and see). And no freedoms for the people would remain in the wake of a collapse of morality. Without morality there can be no freedoms, and society would sink into a police state (and even that wouldnt make the streets safe).

Perhaps you will twist the words again, because you dont like to talk about morality?

But the matter being discussed is morality and how it has a direct relationship to society and freedoms.

John Adams said this about it:

"[W]e have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion.... Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

That came from here...

http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...

But we are not lost without remedy. There is a book of morality that has stood the test of time, and our great nation was founded on it.

It is called the Bible, and it has stood the test of time.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8878 Apr 1, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO....McFLY.... HELLO....You can't change it unless you get it back on the ballot and change the minds of everyone that voted for it last year. That's why it won't be changed. TN will never give up it's guns.
1) I'm not Marty.
2) I don't think Tennesseans should give up their guns.
3) If you had read what I wrote you might have noticed that I used the plural pronoun 'we' indicating we the people of Tennessee.
4) If We The People decide to change the direction of this state, it has no choice but to change. All government exists because we the people allow it to, and ultimately it must answer to us {as stated in the Declaration of Independence}.

It would seem to me that a person who takes the nickname "the truth" would at least be careful enough not to make a grammatical error such as the one you've made, or to be very careful about their assumptions. Otherwise it is just brazen arrogance.

Location hidden

#8879 Apr 1, 2013
WHO HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TENNESSESSEANS, OR ANYBODY ELSE, GIVING UP THEIR GUNS???

Tell me one Person, in a position to make that happen, who has said anything about any Tennessean giving up their Guns! JUST ONE PERSON...WHO???

I have never in my entire Life seen such panic and crazy talk about something that hasn't even been proposed or mentioned, except by the Ones who are panicked over something that hasn't happened!

Location hidden

#8881 Apr 1, 2013
OnlineBusiness wrote:
No deposit,No hustles just register and earn without stressing about being scammed and loosing money everything on this program is a profit
Its very simple
Join|invite|earn right before your eyes
All you need is to click on this link:
http://Pay4users.com/...
And start earning cash.
Folks, you can do whatever you want, but I will not click on that Link! There's very few Links that I'm afraid to click on, but I'm afraid of that one!
Mississippi Gurl

Alpharetta, GA

#8882 Apr 1, 2013
What did you do to spy cooterskank?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8883 Apr 1, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You attempt to put twisted words into my mouth, but if you cannot make a rational argument without such tactics, then it is understood..
Perhaps the only thing that is really closed here, is your mind?
Do you not wish to speak of morality for some reason? I dont know, as I know only what you tell us about yourself by the words you use.
Words are important.
They can condemn you, or they can magnify you. But twisting other peoples arguments, insults, and one liners will give us a low opinion of you and what you stand for.
And all from your words.
Morality is the issue here, not guns.
Without morality our society would break down (Go to LA or New York, or Chicago and see). And no freedoms for the people would remain in the wake of a collapse of morality. Without morality there can be no freedoms, and society would sink into a police state (and even that wouldnt make the streets safe).
Perhaps you will twist the words again, because you dont like to talk about morality?
But the matter being discussed is morality and how it has a direct relationship to society and freedoms.
John Adams said this about it:
"[W]e have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion.... Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
That came from here...
http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...
But we are not lost without remedy. There is a book of morality that has stood the test of time, and our great nation was founded on it.
It is called the Bible, and it has stood the test of time.
Excellent post, thanks!
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#8884 Apr 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Gets Ugly Man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NIPPLE HAIR the unmentioned hair 17 min Pluck Braid 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min Pete 152,490
Trash pickup fee 21 min Hello 3
Wally World Chicks 1 hr littlebit 4
Funeral home directors trained for EBOLA burial... 1 hr End Of Times 1
Cindy Bowman (Jan '11) 1 hr confused parent 144
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr gc resident 36
whorin around 16 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info