rbs wrote:
Wat happened jbear?
Iba justba gotba sickba ofba beingba aroundba stupiba peopleba
TommyGunner

North Augusta, SC

#8823 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I do...and so would you if you would have clicked on the Link that I put up just a couple of days ago that had just been released by the Investigating Authorities...WITH a Picture of their Official Report along with the Article, also, telling what it said!
You MIGHT learn something , if your entire time on Topix wasn't spend doing stupid, childish, useless things, just for aggravation and attention!
It's on the "Governor's Thread" look it up and read it, so you'll have some idea what you are yammering about, because it's obvious that you have NO CLUE now!
Crazy people gravitate towards crazy things. Cause and effect are often counterintuitive.
rbs

United States

#8824 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Iba justba gotba sickba ofba beingba aroundba stupiba peopleba
tiff,wth is wrong wit u? Lmao
rbs

United States

#8827 Mar 29, 2013
Man,she gots it bad....dumb ho,cnt u c that he's wit me?if he wants to talk to ur dumbazz or watever else,he has his wifeys permission to do soo ;p
rbs

United States

#8828 Mar 29, 2013
Ohhhh!! U two got the sme blood type coz he made u too...oh god,im soo sad,i jst cant stop...laughin ahahaha!!! Idgaf btch ;p

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8829 Mar 29, 2013
Does everybody on here have a Wife or Significant Other on here, too...except me?

If so, that's a real Bummer...kinda inhibits my flirting a whole Bunch!

Wives make me very nervous. Single women don't have to do anything, the Wives just have to think they have ...or will...and some of them just go crazy, literally!
rbs

United States

#8830 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Does everybody on here have a Wife or Significant Other on here, too...except me?
Wives make me very nervous. Single women don't have to do anything, the Wives just have to think they have ...or will...and some of them just go crazy, literally!
lolz bby,u know exactly how much i love u?

Location hidden

#8831 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
<quoted text> lolz bby,u know exactly how much i love u?
Well no, actually I don't. It might help if I knew who you really are, but I know you can't tell me on here. So, there you are...
rbs

United States

#8832 Mar 29, 2013
Awwwesy,ik my love n sme,sme here,jst keep thinkin that atleast we do have each other,it wld b much,much worse if we dint,i cldnt survive without u n u know it n i do my vry best to keep u happy,ik that sometimes things get tough n i start bein a complete n total btch to u,but u know that i belong to u n things will lways work with us,no matter wat,ill try my damnest to not ever act that way towards u n if i ever do,u remind me of how long u been rt at my mofo side n never budged,not even an inch,no matter wat n ill stop bein btchy immediatly,ik i will bby...i dont want to b that way towards u,u know wtf u mean to me bby,i hate it wen ur hurting n ik why u hurt n all that coz im the sme way,i jst keep it in as much as possible,i cant stand cryin or wen someone else cries,breaks my heart,but wen u cry,hurts a hell of a lot worse,but dont u b feelin bad,its only coz ik exactly why ur hurtin n i feel it 24 mofo 7.i hold it in n do wat i can to even get up,dnt even wanna eat nemore or do sht bby.but,we got each other gd it,we'll lways have each other,no matter wat,u hear me...we got each other my love,we got all we mofo want n need,we gotta b happy that we do have each other tho bby.if we start thinkin bout it,we'll fkin lose it,we need to stop,u hear me...netime u wanna say or do nething at all to me,u say or do it bby coz i belong to u,ik u love touchin n kissin me n all n soo do i bby,soo do i...i love u wit all my heart n mofo soul bby,lways.

Location hidden

#8833 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
Awwwesy,ik my love n sme,sme here,jst keep thinkin that atleast we do have each other,it wld b much,much worse if we dint,i cldnt survive without u n u know it n i do my vry best to keep u happy,ik that sometimes things get tough n i start bein a complete n total btch to u,but u know that i belong to u n things will lways work with us,no matter wat,ill try my damnest to not ever act that way towards u n if i ever do,u remind me of how long u been rt at my mofo side n never budged,not even an inch,no matter wat n ill stop bein btchy immediatly,ik i will bby...i dont want to b that way towards u,u know wtf u mean to me bby,i hate it wen ur hurting n ik why u hurt n all that coz im the sme way,i jst keep it in as much as possible,i cant stand cryin or wen someone else cries,breaks my heart,but wen u cry,hurts a hell of a lot worse,but dont u b feelin bad,its only coz ik exactly why ur hurtin n i feel it 24 mofo 7.i hold it in n do wat i can to even get up,dnt even wanna eat nemore or do sht bby.but,we got each other gd it,we'll lways have each other,no matter wat,u hear me...we got each other my love,we got all we mofo want n need,we gotta b happy that we do have each other tho bby.if we start thinkin bout it,we'll fkin lose it,we need to stop,u hear me...netime u wanna say or do nething at all to me,u say or do it bby coz i belong to u,ik u love touchin n kissin me n all n soo do i bby,soo do i...i love u wit all my heart n mofo soul bby,lways.
Have we ever met, rbs?

Location hidden

#8834 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Do you prefer the Pink or the Purple Space Ship that's coming to take you to another Planet?

See, I can make up silly Hypothetical questions, too!
So your answer is....

Location hidden

#8835 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact, I do...and so would you if you would have clicked on the Link that I put up just a couple of days ago that had just been released by the Investigating Authorities...WITH a Picture of their Official Report along with the Article, also, telling what it said!
You MIGHT learn something , if your entire time on Topix wasn't spend doing stupid, childish, useless things, just for aggravation and attention!

It's on the "Governor's Thread" look it up and read it, so you'll have some idea what you are yammering about, because it's obvious that you have NO CLUE now!
Eat me! Answer the question fat azz
sound guy

Livingston, TN

#8836 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer is....
Does she ever shut up?

Location hidden

#8837 Mar 29, 2013
sound guy wrote:
<quoted text>Does she ever shut up?
Nope. Runs her do<k licker non stop
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8838 Mar 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't EVER remember 20, Kindergarteners to 10 year-olds, being blown to bits in their School before...EVER!
And if you're suggesting that the murders of these 20 Little Kids and 6 Adults in Newtown was engineered just to have an excuse to take away your Precious Assault Weapons and Large capacity magazines...then, YOU are one of the People who should NOT be allowed to have access to guns or any other weapons, because YOU ARE CERTIFIABLY CRAZY and totally out of touch with Reality!
You need Mental Health Treatments, NOT GUNS!
Be that as it may, but if this series is unique, then shouldn't we be looking at some commonality, and asking ourselves, "Who benefits"?

The Gulf of Tonkin incident was staged and costed the US the lives of 58,000 men and women, sons and daughters. Robert Macnamara admitted this some years ago.

Am I suggesting these were set up by the government? No, but I wouldn't rule it out either. I am saying that the government is using these events to disarm us, or at least limit our access to arms.

Here's an excerpt from a recent story you may have heard about:
"One of the teens fired four shots, grazing West's ear and striking her in the leg, before he walked around to the stroller and shot the baby in the face."

Full article here:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/baby...

BTW the teens were black, but for some reason the writer fails to mention that fact. Do these sound like the kind of people who would willingly surrender their arms because the law says they should?

As I said previously, you can call me whatever you like, but this is just too frequent to be completely random. As I recall there was none of this under Bush, Clinton, Daddy Bush, or Reagan, but it was during Carter's administration that the term "Going Postal" gained a new meaning. Interesting, isn't it?
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8839 Mar 30, 2013
Yes, there were people around here (Tennessee) talking just last year (before the Colorado shootings) about how that, whenever there is a big gun ban being discuss in Congress, or some secret gun restriction/removal treaty being discussed in secret with...by the UN...

...then all of the sudden there is a mass shooting somewhere.

Usually by somebody with a mental illness.

The gunman often kills himself.

Im not saying it was all planned and orchestrated, but who knows?

remember the movie....Manchurian Candidate?

Programming? Mind Control?

How much do you actually trust the government?

(This government)
Kim

United States

#8840 Mar 30, 2013
Yeah

Location hidden

#8841 Mar 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:

My dear Linda, I assure you without a doubt that NO woman or man would be jealous of you flirting with their significant other. Everyone is quite comfortable knowing that no one would run away with you in wedded blitz.

Location hidden

#8842 Mar 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Have we ever met, rbs?
SHE told us her name is Roxy. I thought you claimed you were not bisexual? Either way matters not to me other than the fact you talk trash about everyone who isn't hetrosexual. Are you into muff diving as of late?

Since: Mar 13

Punta Gorda Florida

#8843 Mar 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Linda, I assure you without a doubt that NO woman or man would be jealous of you flirting with their significant other. Everyone is quite comfortable knowing that no one would run away with you in wedded blitz.
Jealous? No. Cause a few to throw up, you betcha. 8o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greeneville sun 12 min courtwatch 9
The Alphabet game 12 min Dixie iron fist 9
"Long live the king " 17 min Kohlrabi 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 23 min Trunketeer 4,853
Body found in Greeneville creek 28 min river monster 9
KFC under new management? 30 min Trunketeer 15
YES another bad driver! 37 min Booger_ Burns 5
lawsuit against county schools 1 hr question 12
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 3 hr Ted45 9
Greene County Schools 10 hr willard 117