6,049 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8802 Mar 29, 2013
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/29...

Remember; the one that pays calls the tunes.
rbs

United States

#8803 Mar 29, 2013
Soo its all true,the movies we watched together?
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8804 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly don't think violent Video Games caused any of these Shootings, no more than I think Violent TV Programs did. Mentally Ill People are just sick, but it's a sickness of their Brain instead of some other part of their body.
I dont know how open your mind is to recieve new information. A lot of gun grabbers are bent on taking guns away, and will not listen to anything to the contrary.

But if you are open minded to learn and change your opinion about things as the evidence comes in...then here is some evidence...

http://www.inquisitr.com/531316/adam-lanza-re...

So, we can all see that the guy had mental illness and was a violent video game addict. He was only acting out the fantasy-video game when he went on that shooting spree.

Punishing law-abiding citizens, and even posting the private names and addresses of honest gun owners (including retired cops, women with protection orders, etc) was how the leftist media handled this.

Which put honest citizens in danger and directly led to more crime. Here is proof...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

The idea of punishing the innocent and ignoring the real problems seems to be endemic in the minds of liberal democrats.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8805 Mar 29, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know how open your mind is to recieve new information. A lot of gun grabbers are bent on taking guns away, and will not listen to anything to the contrary.
But if you are open minded to learn and change your opinion about things as the evidence comes in...then here is some evidence...
http://www.inquisitr.com/531316/adam-lanza-re...
So, we can all see that the guy had mental illness and was a violent video game addict. He was only acting out the fantasy-video game when he went on that shooting spree.
Punishing law-abiding citizens, and even posting the private names and addresses of honest gun owners (including retired cops, women with protection orders, etc) was how the leftist media handled this.
Which put honest citizens in danger and directly led to more crime. Here is proof...
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
The idea of punishing the innocent and ignoring the real problems seems to be endemic in the minds of liberal democrats.
It might surprise you to now that I am a Gun Owner and a Gun Rights Supporter. But, I also have enough sense to value Human Life over any Gun and to know that something has to be done to deter these Mass Killings that are happening all too frequently. Going into an Elementary School and mowing down Little Children with an Assault Weapon was going too far, for me.
If banning Assault weapons and large capacity Magazines will save one child's Like, I'm all for it!
And you don't need those Assault weapons and large capacity Magazines to do all the Hunting you want to, of any Animal in this Country...no matter what you may claim to the contrary!

Location hidden

#8806 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>It might surprise you to now that I am a Gun Owner and a Gun Rights Supporter. But, I also have enough sense to value Human Life over any Gun and to know that something has to be done to deter these Mass Killings that are happening all too frequently. Going into an Elementary School and mowing down Little Children with an Assault Weapon was going too far, for me.
If banning Assault weapons and large capacity Magazines will save one child's Like, I'm all for it!
And you don't need those Assault weapons and large capacity Magazines to do all the Hunting you want to, of any Animal in this Country...no matter what you may claim to the contrary!
So your belief is that the government should decide what gun anyone needs? So what if they decide that you don't need the one you have currently in your possession. Are you going to turn it in and buy a smaller one that they have decided you can have? Things always seen easier to address unless it infringes on your own rights. Shit your mouth idiot.
rbs

United States

#8807 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
So your belief is that the government should decide what gun anyone needs? So what if they decide that you don't need the one you have currently in your possession. Are you going to turn it in and buy a smaller one that they have decided you can have? Things always seen easier to address unless it infringes on your own rights. Shit your mouth idiot.
fam eating jbear food :):):) we all share evrything that we have n feed each other to survive mmmm awwwwesy,thats one of the most inc bonds among all the others that we all as fam share among each other,wer the closest fam that has ever been n shall ever b :):):)

Location hidden

#8808 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wait until that happens, or even being proposed, before you start promoting a Rebellion again it? That's like taking a Prescription Medication for a Condition you don't have!
So now, who's the REAL Idiot?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8809 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It might surprise you to now that I am a Gun Owner and a Gun Rights Supporter. But, I also have enough sense to value Human Life over any Gun and to know that something has to be done to deter these Mass Killings that are happening all too frequently. Going into an Elementary School and mowing down Little Children with an Assault Weapon was going too far, for me.
How many times in the past 15 years have we seen mass murders in elementary schools? In shopping malls? In movie theaters? and when in the past 15 years have we seen all of the above in the space of under 6 months?

Call me whatever you like, but am I the only one that thinks these events are too convenient toward the end of "gun control"?

Watch with an open, but critical mind.

Location hidden

#8810 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
<quoted text>fam eating jbear food :):):) we all share evrything that we have n feed each other to survive mmmm awwwwesy,thats one of the most inc bonds among all the others that we all as fam share among each other,wer the closest fam that has ever been n shall ever b :):):)
Roxy my dear, is this you again my love? Why the new name change pumpkin?

Location hidden

#8811 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you wait until that happens, or even being proposed, before you start promoting a Rebellion again it? That's like taking a Prescription Medication for a Condition you don't have!
So now, who's the REAL Idiot?
So again I ask you this question: Are you willing to turn your fire arms over to an out of control government based on what they decide you can have? Personally I'd think a hand gun would be all you need for protection in your home. So if that law passed you would follow it. Correct?

Now avoid the question by name calling if you wish you self serving old ho.
rbs

United States

#8812 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy my dear, is this you again my love? Why the new name change pumpkin?
hey,yepyep,its me n sme name,jst added my last name..
rbs

United States

#8813 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
So again I ask you this question: Are you willing to turn your fire arms over to an out of control government based on what they decide you can have? Personally I'd think a hand gun would be all you need for protection in your home. So if that law passed you would follow it. Correct?
yes,ofcourse,i dont want to b ne other way...plz,plz,plz...
rbs

United States

#8814 Mar 29, 2013
Yays :):):)

Location hidden

#8815 Mar 29, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times in the past 15 years have we seen mass murders in elementary schools? In shopping malls? In movie theaters? and when in the past 15 years have we seen all of the above in the space of under 6 months?
Call me whatever you like, but am I the only one that thinks these events are too convenient toward the end of "gun control"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kuSXZnKYOmMXX
Watch with an open, but critical mind.
I don't EVER remember 20, Kindergarteners to 10 year-olds, being blown to bits in their School before...EVER!

And if you're suggesting that the murders of these 20 Little Kids and 6 Adults in Newtown was engineered just to have an excuse to take away your Precious Assault Weapons and Large capacity magazines...then, YOU are one of the People who should NOT be allowed to have access to guns or any other weapons, because YOU ARE CERTIFIABLY CRAZY and totally out of touch with Reality!
You need Mental Health Treatments, NOT GUNS!

Location hidden

#8816 Mar 29, 2013
rbs wrote:
<quoted text>hey,yepyep,its me n sme name,jst added my last name..
ok. Well I hope you are doing well today dear.

Location hidden

#8817 Mar 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I don't EVER remember 20, Kindergarteners to 10 year-olds, being blown to bits in their School before...EVER!

And if you're suggesting that the murders of these 20 Little Kids and 6 Adults in Newtown was engineered just to have an excuse to take away your Precious Assault Weapons and Large capacity magazines...then, YOU are one of the People who should NOT be allowed to have access to guns or any other weapons, because YOU ARE CERTIFIABLY CRAZY and totally out of touch with Reality!
You need Mental Health Treatments, NOT GUNS!
Wake up stupid. Do you have any idea of the type of weapon that was used? You make me sick. You are scared of your own shadow. Boo!
rbs

United States

#8818 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up stupid. Do you have any idea of the type of weapon that was used? You make me sick. You are scared of your own shadow. Boo!
heyas

Location hidden

#8819 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you prefer the Pink or the Purple Space Ship that's coming to take you to another Planet?

See, I can make up silly Hypothetical questions, too!

Location hidden

#8820 Mar 29, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I do...and so would you if you would have clicked on the Link that I put up just a couple of days ago that had just been released by the Investigating Authorities...WITH a Picture of their Official Report along with the Article, also, telling what it said!
You MIGHT learn something , if your entire time on Topix wasn't spend doing stupid, childish, useless things, just for aggravation and attention!

It's on the "Governor's Thread" look it up and read it, so you'll have some idea what you are yammering about, because it's obvious that you have NO CLUE now!
rbs

United States

#8821 Mar 29, 2013
Wat happened jbear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are they building on west bernard st. 10 min Pretend 2 B Normal 11
facebook 25 min Pretend 2 B Normal 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 26 min Jennifer Renee 5,547
Feeling lonely for the holidays 28 min Really 82
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 29 min Pretend 2 B Normal 8
What do you wish for Christmas? 30 min From Jenny xoxo 17
Why so paranoid? 35 min Andybaby 3
wheel tax 2 hr cougarnut 119
What is your favorite poem? 4 hr English Techer 128
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 6 hr Funny 13
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County Thu Counsler Bob 97
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search