Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8686 Mar 6, 2013
haha wrote:
Let me put it in plain English if you live in the house with someone who is crazy as can be don't have guns around. If you know they are flipping lunatics or mean to the bone don't buy them assault rifles an take them out to target practice. Nobody is trying to take your guns people are just wanting a little common sense used. BUT as unreasonable and narrow minded as some people in talking about gun control those are probably some more nutcsases that shouldn't br packing...
While I agree you must admit not every circumstance is the same. We don't live in a perfect world and mental illness can often be hidden by the patient or by drug therapy. Then there is life in general, people divorce, homes are broken/robbed and often guns fall into the wrong hands. There will always be those select cases where a brutal crime is committed regardless of any kind of gun control law. That's simply part of life and being human. Common since can only dictate in this instance.

Location hidden

#8687 Mar 6, 2013
ManeBrane wrote:
<quoted text>The second amendment is clear, we have the right to bear arms! Why I want an assault rifle is none of your's or anyone else's business. Just like your choice of religion (or none)is any of my business.
That should certainly be the case but sadly Americans love to pick and choose rights and vote based solely how if effects their personal beliefs. A great example is equality for all. I may or may not agree with same sex marriage but my beliefs shouldn't be law.
nogoods

Waynesboro, TN

#8689 Mar 6, 2013
My son and i been hunting for 27 years and we say at our home.
nogoods

Waynesboro, TN

#8690 Mar 6, 2013
WE VOTE YES!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8691 Mar 7, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your "homework" ie: common sense will ultimately fall upon deaf ears of people like the poster above you. Something in their brain apparently isnt, pardon the pun, firing properly, so they can't seem to grasp the idea that mentally disturb people or criminals as a rule don't go in to purchase firearms to use for mischief. In not sure why that connection don't register and I never will.
For a long time I thought it had to be either apathy or fear, but then I realized it is really both. People are apathetic, they don't really want to know, and they don't really want to find out either because then they'd have to face their fears directly. Their fear manifests in different ways; belligerence, avoidance, preoccupation, deprecation, and/or passive surrender. It's funny how often one or more of these will manifest in the words of those who favor "gun control", but the biggest root fear seems to be of other people.

Now with sanctioned assassination by UAV drone on American soil another step closer, I'm thinking it won't be long before forced disarmament occurs. I wish this were just some conspiracy theory.
Back Woods Sam

Knoxville, TN

#8692 Mar 7, 2013
Could someone interpret what "Done my homework" said, I couldn't understand those big long words. All help will be appreciated.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#8693 Mar 7, 2013
Back Woods Sam wrote:
Could someone interpret what "Done my homework" said, I couldn't understand those big long words. All help will be appreciated.
This should help.

http://dictionary.com
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#8694 Mar 7, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
For a long time I thought it had to be either apathy or fear, but then I realized it is really both. People are apathetic, they don't really want to know, and they don't really want to find out either because then they'd have to face their fears directly. Their fear manifests in different ways; belligerence, avoidance, preoccupation, deprecation, and/or passive surrender. It's funny how often one or more of these will manifest in the words of those who favor "gun control", but the biggest root fear seems to be of other people.
Now with sanctioned assassination by UAV drone on American soil another step closer, I'm thinking it won't be long before forced disarmament occurs. I wish this were just some conspiracy theory.
Excellent, thanks!
Wildman-27

Johnson City, TN

#8695 Mar 7, 2013
Love the Animals wrote:
According to state officials, the fiscal impact of the proposed amendment is a one-time increase of $20,000 in local expenditures in FY 2010-11. The cost covers a one-time publication cost for local governments in fall 2010 for each county election commission to print the text of the amendment in a newspaper. Officials based the estimate on recent election publications
Just hog wash too cost the taxpayers more and confuse hunting laws more bureaucratic red tape it seems to be a bill that would allow animal populations destroyed to get more hunting licenses sold and children interested in guns, hunting and killing.
I will Vote NO! Too help save the animals for future generations to see and enjoy their Beauty and love!
Teach your children to love see the beauty of the animals not kill them.
You stupid hippy son of a bitch if people didnt hunt and kill deer,bear,wild hogs, ducks, elk, turkey, rabbits. They would be everywhere in big citys causing more car wrecks on highways. Most people that hunt eat what they kill I live in Erwin TN and just about everyone you talk to in this town hunts its one way people keep from going hungrey. And the saying is true GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE THE IDIOTS LIKE THUGS AND MENTAL PEOPLE THAT KILL PEOPLE. The only thing I agree on is the guns like AK-47 and AR-15 I dont think anyone should have them unless there police or army something like that because you never hear of anyone really hunting with that kind of guns. But people should have rifles and hand guns I carry a gun everywhere I go now cause of the people like you that go retarded and go shoot up a school or church. They will never talk away my guns I can promise that and they will never tell people in Tennesse that they can not hunt. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL EVER TAKE MY GUNS FROM ME IS FROM MY COLD DEAD HAND!! As Charlsten Hesten would say.Im with the NRA 100% ALL YOU TREE HUGGING PETA PEOPLE CAN GO TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET!!

Location hidden

#8696 Mar 7, 2013
ManeBrane wrote:
<quoted text>
The second amendment is clear, we have the right to bear arms! Why I want an assault rifle is none of your's or anyone else's business. Just like your choice of religion (or none)is any of my business.
And the Gov't. has the Right to "Regulate" those Arms! Quote...WELL 'REGULATED' MILITIA...Unquote!
haha

Livingston, TN

#8697 Mar 7, 2013
Wildman-27 wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid hippy son of a bitch if people didnt hunt and kill deer,bear,wild hogs, ducks, elk, turkey, rabbits. They would be everywhere in big citys causing more car wrecks on highways. Most people that hunt eat what they kill I live in Erwin TN and just about everyone you talk to in this town hunts its one way people keep from going hungrey. And the saying is true GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE THE IDIOTS LIKE THUGS AND MENTAL PEOPLE THAT KILL PEOPLE. The only thing I agree on is the guns like AK-47 and AR-15 I dont think anyone should have them unless there police or army something like that because you never hear of anyone really hunting with that kind of guns. But people should have rifles and hand guns I carry a gun everywhere I go now cause of the people like you that go retarded and go shoot up a school or church. They will never talk away my guns I can promise that and they will never tell people in Tennesse that they can not hunt. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL EVER TAKE
MY GUNS FROM ME IS FROM MY COLD DEAD HAND!! As Charlsten Hesten would say.Im with the NRA 100% ALL YOU TREE HUGGING PETA PEOPLE CAN GO TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET!!
ok here is proof that nutcsases don't need guns..and if you need an assualt rifle to shoot a deer maybe there is a problem. I am sure if you ask the parents that lost their kids in school shooting they would tell you nutcsases don't need such easy access to guns.just grow up and think with what little brain you have!!
roxy bear

United States

#8698 Mar 7, 2013
Bang me lmfaooo

Location hidden

#8699 Mar 7, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>For a long time I thought it had to be either apathy or fear, but then I realized it is really both. People are apathetic, they don't really want to know, and they don't really want to find out either because then they'd have to face their fears directly. Their fear manifests in different ways; belligerence, avoidance, preoccupation, deprecation, and/or passive surrender. It's funny how often one or more of these will manifest in the words of those who favor "gun control", but the biggest root fear seems to be of other people.

I have to agree, I wish it were also, but sadly it's true.

Location hidden

#8700 Mar 7, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, thanks!
Wasn't that a nice refreshing post? How are you tonight my friend.

Location hidden

#8701 Mar 7, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>ok here is proof that nutcsases don't need guns..and if you need an assualt rifle to shoot a deer maybe there is a problem. I am sure if you ask the parents that lost their kids in school shooting they would tell you nutcsases don't need such easy access to guns.just grow up and think with what little brain you have!!
That's just not a true statement. Not every parent who has lost a child due to a gun shot believes tighter gun control is needed. You just told an untruth. Provide data to support your claim or refrain from posting it again! Running scared isn't the answer here.
roxy bear

United States

#8702 Mar 7, 2013
Gd wildman,wat u doin? Lolz
Wildman-27

Johnson City, TN

#8703 Mar 7, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>ok here is proof that nutcsases don't need guns..and if you need an assualt rifle to shoot a deer maybe there is a problem. I am sure if you ask the parents that lost their kids in school shooting they would tell you nutcsases don't need such easy access to guns.just grow up and think with what little brain you have!!
I was saying that a agree with the law about assualt rifles because you never hear of people hunting with them and if they do hunt with them. The cali. of the Ar-15 is just a 223 round that aint even a big game gun you would have to hit the deer, bear, or elk perfect in the heart. I dont think just any Tom, Dick, or Harry should be able to buy one. I will never buy one cause I dont need to hunt with anything more than 4 bullets if you cant kill something in 3 shots you dont need to be hunting but that is me.
Wildman-27

Johnson City, TN

#8704 Mar 7, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
Gd wildman,wat u doin? Lolz
what do u mean
roxy bear

United States

#8705 Mar 7, 2013
Wildman-27 wrote:
<quoted text>what do u mean
wat u wanna b doin bby?
Wildman-27

Johnson City, TN

#8706 Mar 7, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> wat u wanna b doin bby?
what do u mean wat u wanna be doing what is bby english please lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNA testing 3 min no greenhorn 8
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 16 min csmaven 2
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 1 hr Dutch 20
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 2 hr Funny 16
DRUGS,,off the street 2 hr citizen 5
dtr good or bad place to work? (Mar '12) 3 hr notthatbad 23
Principal at Mosheim 3 hr um... 80
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,651
On the 1st day of Christmas 6 hr Veronica 36
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 7 hr Reclaim rights 164
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 11 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]