MG is back

Tampa, FL

#8348 Dec 28, 2012
Everyone should carry guns.
m-hurly

Jonesborough, TN

#8349 Dec 28, 2012
Fluck TWRA wrote:
Kill animals without a license..its your constitutional right.
Kill people without a license, we all are animals.
Jimmy Brubaker

Kingston, TN

#8350 Dec 29, 2012
Get rid of the guns.
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

#8353 Dec 30, 2012
I wonder what the people that say get rid of guns would do if someone broke in their home trying to harm their children and a glock 357 was laying on the table.(Do you think they would use it?)
25 characters

New Tazewell, TN

#8354 Dec 30, 2012
Jimmy Brubaker wrote:
Get rid of the guns.
Just because u have no balls don't try to tell the rest of us to get rid of our guns. People like u should have no vote on anything I would bet u don't have a job either
MossBurg

Yaroslavl, Russia

#8355 Dec 30, 2012
25 characters wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because u have no balls don't try to tell the rest of us to get rid of our guns. People like u should have no vote on anything I would bet u don't have a job either
Well said and I agree.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8356 Dec 31, 2012
TNTEA wrote:
<quoted text>Gun Control, leads to Gun Confiscation leads to concentration camps and gulags remember that.
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares
How many pages of posts have come before your statement? You do seem to have a singular point of view.
who cares

Dublin, Ireland

#8357 Dec 31, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How many pages of posts have come before your statement? You do seem to have a singular point of view.
i agree
Really Sassy

Big Sandy, TN

#8358 Jan 1, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everybody!
plumber josh

Cordova, TN

#8359 Jan 1, 2013
have we forgotten how we all got here?????? Obviously wasnt by way of any decendant or relative of the people on here that are bashing us(gun owners,hunters). They are the weak ones, and are also the ones who will more than likely Die, Get robbed..........first. Yes i have several domestic assault and violence charges. YES i own guns and i hunt.. NO im not proud of my past. I have NEVER used a weapon in an ill way whatsoever. Actually my first assault charge came from me throwing a paperback school book at my girlfriend. Didnt even give her a papercut, and now im put into a category of woman beaters and actual ill intending people.. I know thats my own fault..... But get real people. GET OUT AND ENJOY GODS COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING HE HAS PROVIDED US WITH.
Mike

Charlotte, NC

#8360 Jan 1, 2013
It's a rat as a hunter
asdfasf

Chattanooga, TN

#8363 Jan 2, 2013
Guns for Life!
SametoYou

Ringgold, GA

#8364 Jan 2, 2013
Happy New Year to you, too!
hfjjgfjfjgj

Lewisburg, TN

#8365 Jan 2, 2013
tkyulyilyrtyejy;loyi;u;gukdtyj erherjyjkhjukghiruirri
Seymour

Knoxville, TN

#8366 Jan 2, 2013
Jimmy Brubaker wrote:
Guns should be outlawed. They are scary.
Jimmy, you are obviously a youngster and may have reason to fear guns. Do some homework on the history of our country and the Constitution. Guns in the hands of bad people cause bad things just like cars under the control of a drunk. It is not the gun that is bad or the car that is bad. It is the person behind the wheel or holding the gun that determines whether it is used for good or bad..
Grow up and be one of the good guys protecting your family and your country from the bad guys who will always be out there ready to use their guns to do bad things.
The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is for good guys to have guns.
God bless you and happy new year.
Seymour

Knoxville, TN

#8370 Jan 3, 2013
Most hunters enjoy the sport knowing that hunting keeps animal population under control and in many areas prevents the animals from overpopulation and starvation. If you don't eat meat of any kind you have more right to question hunting. Most people who question don't have a problem with animals being raised specifically for slaughter to put meat on the table.
There are rules and regulations hunters must follow as to the season, area, and number allowed. Good sportsmen go by the rules and make use of the meat to feed their family and others.
If you Luke Whippers and McRibs don't judge the good sportsmen out here. Animals have been killed for food since the beginning of time.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8371 Jan 4, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>i agree
Go back and look again. It is your point of view that I was referring to as "singular".

Good thing school is soon to start again, so the little children will soon be too wrapped up in school to post in here. Then all we have left will be the big-uns.
Uuu

Jackson, TN

#8372 Jan 4, 2013
Uuu

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8373 Jan 5, 2013
Hunting should be banned. people no longer have to kill animals to survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DRUGS,,off the street 13 min concerned 1
lindsey mulhan cutshaw 53 min curious 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 1 hr southern jock 255
kristi mccamey 1 hr Nodrama 10
On the 1st day of Christmas 1 hr csmaven 3
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr Britey spears 70
not been home to use your electric and your bil... 2 hr wth 1
info about eric jones 3 hr Geeze Louise 10
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 11 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 12 hr csmaven 100