Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Union Lady wrote:
Can't wait till laws on GUNS goes into effect,
I'm sure Michigan's been on your mind. It certainly has been on mine.
Though Tea Party extremists and their right-wing millionaire friends were able to
force through attacks on the middle class this past week, the people of Michigan
stood up in historic ways.
Thank you for this posting, Union Lady. The fear held by this Richard Trumka, and the fear he's obviously trying to engender in others is so obvious, yet so many will miss it. I can only guess that it is their own fear that drives them to hide in shadows, plead with the almighty government/legal/law enforcement authorities to please come and protect them from the big bad. With union driven government schools providing less and less education each and every year, it is really no wonder that such rhetoric and propaganda is so effective; folks simply don't have the capacity to think for themselves anymore {except for the ... TEA party extremists and such that is}.

How many people are really gullible enough to think that those "millionaires" are "right wing"? Those who do simply show they're drinking someone else's "Kool-Aid".

Loved the "Solidarity" closing too. Right from a Soviet Polish union leader, wasn't it?

Cowards can turn their guns in if they wish. There is no law that says you must own guns, but you should leave the rest of us alone. We prefer to look, see, and think for ourselves; not follow blindly those who would lead us like sheep to the slaughter.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
According to CBS News, someone phoned in and threatened to kill everyone in a church service in Newtown, Connecticut today only days after the horrific school shootings.
Wonder if the Libs will now call for banning all telephones?
Can you say "Agents Provocateur"?

Even if you can't say it, it might be a good idea to learn what it means and be on guard for it. A word to the wise.

Personal Note: Chill CB, you're letting a 14 year old get to you.
knockknock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Been ther done that boy.. You want to give me a try?
The Cable Guy has spoken.
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

"I'm going to introduce in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House -- a bill to ban assault weapons," Feinstein said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
tn hawaii girl

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Fat Albert wrote:
"I'm going to introduce in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House -- a bill to ban assault weapons," Feinstein said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
A-M-E-N!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Fat Albert wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Ameri canSpecialtyAmmo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

sammie

Troy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

I love to go hunting we should be able to go when we want to I was raised to hunt and fish.
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

This is not about going hunting. You don't need assault rifles to hunt. I am for rights to bear arms and I have three hand guns and a rifle. We don't need assault weapons. The law is fixing to change.
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Fat Albert wrote:
This is not about going hunting. You don't need assault rifles to hunt. I am for rights to bear arms and I have three hand guns and a rifle. We don't need assault weapons. The law is fixing to change.
I sure do hope that the law applies to the criminals that have assault weapons as well. We know how well they follow rules.
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do hope that the law applies to the criminals that have assault weapons as well. We know how well they follow rules.
I don't think the 20 year old that killed all those young children was a criminal. He just had access to an assault rifle.
Bubba

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like the mom did everything wrong for this kid.
Phil

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Fat Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the 20 year old that killed all those young children was a criminal. He just had access to an assault rifle.
This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen on Topix. With your way of thinking, if a serial killer gets high on drugs and goes and kills 50 people, he is not a criminal because he had access to drugs?

If a person with four DUI's and no license gets drunk and goes for a drive and veers off the road killing a school bus full of children, he is not a criminal because he had access to booze.

If a person takes a butcher knife and walks right up to his boss and stabs him 50 times, he is not a criminal because he had access to a butcher knife?

If a thief takes a glass cutter and cuts open the glass door of a pharmacy and steals all of their drugs, that person is not a criminal because he had access to a glass cutter.

Think before you post Fat Albert. People will pay more attention if you do.

“Why So Serious...”

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen on Topix. With your way of thinking, if a serial killer gets high on drugs and goes and kills 50 people, he is not a criminal because he had access to drugs?
If a person with four DUI's and no license gets drunk and goes for a drive and veers off the road killing a school bus full of children, he is not a criminal because he had access to booze.
If a person takes a butcher knife and walks right up to his boss and stabs him 50 times, he is not a criminal because he had access to a butcher knife?
If a thief takes a glass cutter and cuts open the glass door of a pharmacy and steals all of their drugs, that person is not a criminal because he had access to a glass cutter.
Think before you post Fat Albert. People will pay more attention if you do.
What he was trying to say is before the shooting he was not a criminal, he had no record...
msecashmore

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

punk wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer drugged up thugs running around in the city caring guns robbing unarmed people and businesses? Probably, clueless moron!
I guess you would prefer hitting a deer every time you drive your car. Or maybe, you would prefer if someone broke into your home and killed you. Must be a yankee that moved to the country.
Skinny Albert

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Fat Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess technically you are right, he hasn't been tried and convicted of any crimes. All the more reason we need to make being crazy a crime. It would be easier to control nuts than it would be to control guns.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Where did Mr. Lanza get the weapons? His mother, a law abiding citizen and legally licensed to carry, owned the firearms and he essentially stole them from her to commit this crime.

Wasn't he under psychiatric care, and in an earlier decade, wouldn't he have been institutionalized? Maybe he was off his meds or something.

Soon this whole argument will be an exercise in futility if a certain treaty is signed. Treaty law trumps Constitution every time, thanks to governmental treason.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
Where did Mr. Lanza get the weapons? His mother, a law abiding citizen and legally licensed to carry, owned the firearms and he essentially stole them from her to commit this crime.
Wasn't he under psychiatric care, and in an earlier decade, wouldn't he have been institutionalized? Maybe he was off his meds or something.
Soon this whole argument will be an exercise in futility if a certain treaty is signed. Treaty law trumps Constitution every time, thanks to governmental treason.
None of that information about the Shooter or his Mother has been confirmed, as of this Morning!
Sloane

Scituate, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Next time Dresden resident and puppy killer Preston Odle goes hunting (and Levi Evans), make sure to aim sharp at these evil sons of a bitches.

Society doesn't need puppy killers.
The real ummmmmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I was a puppy killer in grade school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••