Comments
7,441 - 7,460 of 8,619 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#8240 Dec 12, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
There are rivers being cried today, as another murder has gone on a killing spree without fear that any law-abiding citizen might stop him. The only bullet he had to fear was his own, but that was planned already.
If you and your family were in the food court when shots began to ring out, and a child at the table next to you arcs backward in her chair as her life is snuffed out by a bullet, and you see the muzzle pivot toward you next, would you still maintain that only criminals should have firearms?
I would say that who "gets it" might be debatable.
Punk never would have got that far with me,

Then they would be wondering how he managed to get the gun up his backside and pulled he trigger.

(would you still maintain that only criminals should have firearms)

Quite the ASSumtion there considering I never said anything to the sort.

sheeple country USA

#8241 Dec 12, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
There are rivers being cried today, as another murder has gone on a killing spree without fear that any law-abiding citizen might stop him. The only bullet he had to fear was his own, but that was planned already.
If you and your family were in the food court when shots began to ring out, and a child at the table next to you arcs backward in her chair as her life is snuffed out by a bullet, and you see the muzzle pivot toward you next, would you still maintain that only criminals should have firearms?
I would say that who "gets it" might be debatable.
Cry me a river now A hole,

Baby girl dies after beating in Fort Bragg

http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ci_22165385/...
Shotgun

Chisinau, Moldova

#8243 Dec 13, 2012
no guns wrote:
<quoted text>no one needs a gun that is exactly how murders are committed
You are some kind of nut huh?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8244 Dec 13, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Punk never would have got that far with me,
Then they would be wondering how he managed to get the gun up his backside and pulled he trigger.
(would you still maintain that only criminals should have firearms)
Quite the ASSumtion there considering I never said anything to the sort.
So you're fast enough to dodge a bullet?

You've never said anything of the sort? Your attitude says it all, but I doubt you've maturity enough to comprehend the complexity of this topic, or the rights you would so lightly trade for the tyrannical security of the Oligarchy.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8245 Dec 13, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river now A hole,
Baby girl dies after beating in Fort Bragg
http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ci_22165385/...
Why don't you find out why the Christian-Newsome murders never made it to national news. Did they use firearms? Strange how we have never been told, but if not shouldn't we be asking how 4 blacks took a white couple hostage, and kept them hostage through the tortures?

Oh, I know you'll never really look this up, so let me clue you in on this one. It seems this kind of crime is actually all too common, so it simply isn't news-worthy. Ponder that one for a while and think about how anyone might protect themselves when the police are absent {and in certain neighborhoods they are more absent than in others}.

I know why you attack so viciously. I've ripped your anti-gun argument to shreds and you have no rebuttal except the ad hominem. Though you may believe you rage against the machine, what you're actually doing is raging against those who are resisting the machine, and as such are fighting for your rights. Sadly, you won't realize the truth of this for years, if you ever do.
wtf

Newton, NC

#8246 Dec 13, 2012
no comment lmao
this is stupid

United States

#8247 Dec 13, 2012
We need them

sheeple country USA

#8249 Dec 13, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you find out why the Christian-Newsome murders never made it to national news. Did they use firearms? Strange how we have never been told, but if not shouldn't we be asking how 4 blacks took a white couple hostage, and kept them hostage through the tortures?
Oh, I know you'll never really look this up, so let me clue you in on this one. It seems this kind of crime is actually all too common, so it simply isn't news-worthy. Ponder that one for a while and think about how anyone might protect themselves when the police are absent {and in certain neighborhoods they are more absent than in others}.
I know why you attack so viciously. I've ripped your anti-gun argument to shreds and you have no rebuttal except the ad hominem. Though you may believe you rage against the machine, what you're actually doing is raging against those who are resisting the machine, and as such are fighting for your rights. Sadly, you won't realize the truth of this for years, if you ever do.
Yep gun crimes are all to often,

So yes it is not news worthy,

Not that snooze would tell any truth anyway,

You have not ripped anything to shreads,

Put your azz in a ring without a gun and lets see how tough you are, tough guy behind a gun,

Spout your gun CRAPP some more,

It just makes you look all that much more foolish in my eyes,

sheeple country USA

#8250 Dec 13, 2012
no guns wrote:
<quoted text>no one needs a gun that is exactly how murders are committed
Murders happen without guns dumb azz,

Your post proves you did not look at link,

Which is very real, as well as gun was not used to kill a BABY GIRL,,

You are truely a fool,

Since: Mar 12

Sparta, TN

#8251 Dec 14, 2012
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. I use my gun so I can eat meat. I butcher it. I know I'm not going to go hungry if the dollars I have continue to lose their value. Just saying. I'm keeping my guns.

sheeple country USA

#8252 Dec 14, 2012
blatant_anonymity wrote:
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. I use my gun so I can eat meat. I butcher it. I know I'm not going to go hungry if the dollars I have continue to lose their value. Just saying. I'm keeping my guns.
People kill people with guns cause they simply are to much of punks otherwise.

Hence guns are for killing and nothing else,

Though if ya smart enough one does not need gun even for meat,

I did the hunting thing with my dad as a kid,

I know all the ropes,

So your point is mute for me, and so fing what if you can't handle what I post.

Do not PM me again or you will see the even crappier side of me,

You pal can F OFF
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

#8253 Dec 14, 2012
Do you think this shooting at school will push Obama to pass strict gun control????? Should I be trying to buy more guns.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8254 Dec 14, 2012
Fat Albert wrote:
Do you think this shooting at school will push Obama to pass strict gun control????? Should I be trying to buy more guns.
It won't be just Obama. Congress has to pass that Legislation, not the President. And Yes, I think the majority of Americans will demand it, Congress will pass it, and the President will sign it. The only question is, what kind will it be?
How can they not, after this?
And just so you know, I am a Gun Owners Rights supporter, but I'm also a Realist and this will cause some kind of change, IMO!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8255 Dec 14, 2012
Sassy has a super-soaker. It's a real drencher.
Fat Albert

Knoxville, TN

#8256 Dec 15, 2012
I think your right. What just happened will have a big impact on gun control. I guess it will all depend on how much money gun manufactures will put into lobbying. I am a gun owner and I support the right to bear arms but I think it's about to be a lot harder to buy fire arms.
who

United States

#8257 Dec 15, 2012
The largest school massacre was a bombing in Michigan years ago.... Guns did not do it dynamite did!!!
concerend hunter

Jamestown, TN

#8258 Dec 15, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>this is a amendment on the Tn. Constitution giving you a right to hunt..dont think the state has bought up thousands of acres in the last couple years for nothing do you,,first law,gave you right to carry gun in state parks,next step right to hunt,,third step will be tn,will allowing hunting on state land,,for a fee..its common in most states.
take away our sport, with the band of games is a good sport, i guess drugs will become a sport..looks like our president would have a drug sport
concerend hunter

Jamestown, TN

#8259 Dec 15, 2012
well hunting is a good sport to all of us along with youngers, i guess obama would rather have a drug as a sport..that will be what a sport if this passes..what sport would would you would have?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8262 Dec 16, 2012
no guns in tn wrote:
<quoted text>in light of the recent school shooting i do not believe that guns should be handled by any one except law enforcement! i know all of you redneck hillbillies are going to jump up and down when you read this comment{if you can read that is}but it is crazy people like you that give guns the bad namae they have
Okay, so where were the "law enforcement officers"?

Do you also advocate banning cars, trucks, and motorcycles because of drunk driving fatalities? If not, your logic is inconsistent at best.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8263 Dec 16, 2012
Oh looky at that. I've upset someone with just a touch of common sense. Isn't that special?

Keep the victims unarmed and all you've done is make them targets. The past month has proven this point tragically and decisively, but some still refuse to see it.

If just one of the teachers had been armed, if just one of the customers in that mall had been armed, if just one of the movie goers had been armed, how many lives could have been saved?

How much more blood will it take? How many more must die for your delusion that "people don't kill people, guns kill people"?

Maybe when it is you staring down the barrel from the business end, you might see things a bit differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april ricker (Jan '11) 5 min A Friend 13
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Augur 146,258
BODY CAMERAS for POLICE ist it time 47 min Kohlrabi 23
KFC why is floor so greasy 58 min Kohlrabi 16
chad watson 1 hr whatthewhat 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,341
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 1 hr Dr Wu 27
Greeneville people rude as hell 1 hr Dr Wu 26
south greene football 15 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••