Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lets Hunt in Tennessee wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights!!
We should have the right to hunt animals for sport.
We should have the right to hunt animals for food.
We should have the right to hunt animals for trophy
We should have the right to hunt animals descised as humans that rob,murder,rape or molest anyone!
That is what Tennessee Hunting Rights should say!!!
hunting for sport and trophy is not ok. if we were living in primitive times where we had to hunt for food that would be acceptable but we do not they is no need to hunt for food we have grocery stores that can provide us with any and every kind of food we may need. hunters are childish for thinking this is acceptable in this day in time.
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

against hunting in tn wrote:
<quoted text>hunting for sport and trophy is not ok. if we were living in primitive times where we had to hunt for food that would be acceptable but we do not they is no need to hunt for food we have grocery stores that can provide us with any and every kind of food we may need. hunters are childish for thinking this is acceptable in this day in time.
Are you against all primal urges or just hunting?
against hunting in tn

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

HickUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you against all primal urges or just hunting?
i am against hunting for sport or trophy or are you too ignorant read my previous post! you must be one of those redneck hillbillies that have deer heads mounted all around your home and brag about it to every person you come in contact with! does it make you feel like more a person to kill innocent animals?

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

There simply is not enough room on this planet for hunting anymore.

It is purly an ego thing now, instead of what it was meant to be (hunting for meat to servive).

That need is no longer there, period.

Hunting is now nothing but ego childs with guns that think they are all that in a hand basket just cause they own a gun and think it is just for hunting,(bullsh1t), guns are for killing and that is all they do.

No sport what so ever in guns, pure distruction is what they are meant for.

Hunters are punks behind guns now a days, period.
HickUp

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i am against hunting for sport or trophy or are you too ignorant read my previous post! you must be one of those redneck hillbillies that have deer heads mounted all around your home and brag about it to every person you come in contact with! does it make you feel like more a person to kill innocent animals?
Deflection!

Yes, I do enjoy hunting. I also like fishing, eating, camping, and even sex. Try it sometime you might be surprised and like it yourself.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard! you apparently have no clue of having any common sense you need you mouth washed out with soap
A family is at the dinner table.

The son asks his father,'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there? The father, surprised, answers,'Well, son, there are three kinds of boobs: In her 20's, a woman's are like melons, round and firm. In her 30's to 40's, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 60, they are like onions'.'Onions?''Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said,'Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?. The mother, surprised, smiles and answers,'Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his 20's, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30's and 40's, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 60's, it is like a Christmas Tree.''A Christmas tree?''Yes - the tree is dead and the balls are just for decoration.'

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>A family is at the dinner table.
The son asks his father,'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there? The father, surprised, answers,'Well, son, there are three kinds of boobs: In her 20's, a woman's are like melons, round and firm. In her 30's to 40's, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 60, they are like onions'.'Onions?''Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'
This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said,'Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?. The mother, surprised, smiles and answers,'Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his 20's, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30's and 40's, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 60's, it is like a Christmas Tree.''A Christmas tree?''Yes - the tree is dead and the balls are just for decoration.'
ROLMFAO x10
Lets Hunt in Tennessee

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>hunting for sport and trophy is not ok. if we were living in primitive times where we had to hunt for food that would be acceptable but we do not they is no need to hunt for food we have grocery stores that can provide us with any and every kind of food we may need. hunters are childish for thinking this is acceptable in this day in time.
Do you eat meat? Do you have sex? Bet you own at least2 guns? Or do you think we should not have guns? Bet you voted for in Nov 2012?!
Lets Hunt in Tennessee

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>A family is at the dinner table.
That is FUNNY!!! I love it!!! That made my day!! Will have to tell that tomorrow at work!! Thank You
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

A question for those who want me to give up my right to keep and bear arms.

As you make it obvious with every word that you are terrified about something, what is it that you are really afraid of about my right to keep and bear arms?

I think you're afraid of people, that you're terrified of everyone, that for some reason you see each person as some kind of slavering animal ready to strike at any moment. Could it be that this is how you see yourself, so you naturally assume others are the same way?

Just thinking about it, if my assumptions are correct, this would explain why you folks would so quickly abdicate your own freedoms to enslave others.
bigmoose

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

All u anti hunter folks need to go kiss the back side of the northbound PETA bandwagon, it is exactly people like you why we added hunting and fishing to the state constitution! I bet u don't realize how much hunters and fishermen donate to the local economy much less how much we donate to the people in need through hunters for the hungry program. Also do you know what would happen to the states wildlife if nobody hunts or fishes, the majority of money the TWRA uses for conservation comes straight from license fees

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

bigmoose wrote:
All u anti hunter folks need to go kiss the back side of the northbound PETA bandwagon, it is exactly people like you why we added hunting and fishing to the state constitution! I bet u don't realize how much hunters and fishermen donate to the local economy much less how much we donate to the people in need through hunters for the hungry program. Also do you know what would happen to the states wildlife if nobody hunts or fishes, the majority of money the TWRA uses for conservation comes straight from license fees
Cry a river,

You are the one that des not get it,
big ben

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

LYNCHMOBS SUCK wrote:
<quoted text> I'll vote yes the last thing we need is A drunken redneck idiot that can't spell running around testoplling us what we can and can't do.
Stop chicken pecking on your window 98 program, and you might miss a letter every now and then yourself. The drunken redneck is what made this country what it is a free nation. and to all them dam animal activists ,as long as you eat what you kill,or take what need to survive ,or protect your family. "God" created the food chain for a reason. This is for all you commy bastards queer alike stop try to hold down the American work force. God bless American and what it stands for. FREEDOM

Thank u for your time
big ben

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

you are very slow head if you think allthem different kinds of meat in grocery you selfishly feast on never lived. they had a life too,but if u want feast on that and lie to yourself about where it came from . why not take a little ride to one them fine processing plant and stockyard. That breeds ebola, ecoli. And introducing our kids to dam hormones that take a baby chick to live hang in 6 weeks. Which is from birth to processing in six weeks just google Pilgrims Pride and Tyson processing plants look at the behind the scenes see for yourself, What is actually safer for you and your family wild or store bought? wild (no hormones or msg)
big ben

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

30yrs wrote:
There simply is not enough room on this planet for hunting anymore.
It is purly an ego thing now, instead of what it was meant to be (hunting for meat to servive).
That need is no longer there, period.
Hunting is now nothing but ego childs with guns that think they are all that in a hand basket just cause they own a gun and think it is just for hunting,(bullsh1t), guns are for killing and that is all they do.
No sport what so ever in guns, pure distruction is what they are meant for.
Hunters are punks behind guns now a days, period.
a true hunter wont mount a dam thing. you need your commy ass back to were you belong . because you aint going to be able to take care of yourself or your family when GOD set forth with fire and damnation . I'll pray that somebody you know will step forward and be your savior . good luck
coal 7213country

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hank jr for president*
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry a river,
You are the one that des not get it,
There are rivers being cried today, as another murder has gone on a killing spree without fear that any law-abiding citizen might stop him. The only bullet he had to fear was his own, but that was planned already.

If you and your family were in the food court when shots began to ring out, and a child at the table next to you arcs backward in her chair as her life is snuffed out by a bullet, and you see the muzzle pivot toward you next, would you still maintain that only criminals should have firearms?

I would say that who "gets it" might be debatable.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

As many of you know another person has gone "postal" {it was under another "gun control" president that we came up with that term, oddly enough}, I can only imagine that some in here take great comfort that murderers and criminals of all stripes remain safe from a law-abiding citizenry forced to live in fear and hiding by the very laws they obey.

Before anyone goes there, where were the police in the food court, at the movie theater, or any other place these loonies choose to go "postal"? It might interest you to know that they choose target locations where "gun control" is most vigorously enforced to "go postal". Obviously there's no direct causal relationship there though.
PassiveAgressive

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
I hit one with a van, going 55 miles an hour, blowing my horn with my headlights on. It ain't that hard to do.

Give the deer a gun. Then it's a mans sport.

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

big ben wrote:
<quoted text> a true hunter wont mount a dam thing. you need your commy ass back to were you belong . because you aint going to be able to take care of yourself or your family when GOD set forth with fire and damnation . I'll pray that somebody you know will step forward and be your savior . good luck
Commy ass,

I don't need guns,

Just me,

There is no GOD,

Not to brite I see,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Tornado Watch for Greene County was issued at July 27 at 7:31PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000