Would you conduct business with WW or...

Would you conduct business with WW or BH?

Created by Survey on Nov 1, 2013

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

hell no

are you kidding

could get cursed out

would probably be accused of something

maybe

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
In the know

Nebo, NC

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Why don't you put your real name on here and let's take a poll on your dumb azz and see who fares better
Pig Farmer

Chisinau, Moldova

#2 Nov 1, 2013
With Becky...Probably. With Christy...HELL NO!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Plan on it!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2013
YES!
Jar Head

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2013
YES

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Why not? I wish them the best and hope they get the store opened soon!
You are a Liar

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Becky yes. Fryar HELL NO! As many people as Fryar has pizzed off here, they'll be lucky to get 5 customers. Word travels fast in a small town.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Without hesitation. Five customers. lol. Most of you will show up all smiling just to nose around. Some of us, however, will show up to support and encourage them.
In the know

Nebo, NC

#10 Nov 1, 2013
Then don't go. Simple as that if you are so thin skinned that you take everything you read on here as gospel apparently and you are pissy about the girls. I'm going to go look around. Speaking og great stores check out Richland creek downtown on Main Street. I freakin love that store!

“having fun yet ?”

Since: Oct 13

no ! county

#11 Nov 1, 2013
The public and the economy will judge their ability to run a business, soon enough. How many of you have run a small business ( in the black) during the past few years?
Well come on, speak up. And name the business, so we know your not just flapping an over used orifice.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
Why not? I wish them the best and hope they get the store opened soon!
Agreed! Good luck girlies! Best Wishes! I'll come and visit.:D
Cat Turd

Smartt, TN

#13 Nov 1, 2013
Going!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Nov 1, 2013
I really just love you guys. Thank you, to those that are supporting us.
In all honesty, we won't be opening until late Spring.
<3

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 1, 2013
Thanks to those of you who are supporting us...we certainly have big plans & are optimistic, despite the lousy economy & even lousier people who have nothing better to do than be hateful & wish for others to fail, as they have clearly done.

nowhere

#16 Nov 1, 2013
Ladies, we blues are like your spanx, always there to support you if you are a little down. If we did not care, we would not stand up for you two. You have to succeed. To many of us have faith in you for you to fail.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 1, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Ladies, we blues are like your spanx, always there to support you if you are a little down. If we did not care, we would not stand up for you two. You have to succeed. To many of us have faith in you for you to fail.
haha
Spanx...

“having fun yet ?”

Since: Oct 13

no ! county

#20 Nov 1, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
I'm jealous ! You got a spanx .

nowhere

#21 Nov 1, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
haha
Spanx...
I made you smile. My job is done.
just sayin

Mosheim, TN

#22 Nov 1, 2013
the value of their product is not, or at least may not be, related to the personalities of the business owners. i am sure many hot shot ceos are real pricks yet we all have cable, cell phones, groceries, etc... . se7en is, for the most part, an agreeable and likable person. her wit and sense of humor is very endearing. on the other hand word woman is pretty abrasive and constantly combative and insulting. these traits are anything but endearing. in niether case would i patronize or boycat their business. it is the product, value, and degree of service that, for me, would determine my descion to, or to not, shop with them.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#23 Nov 1, 2013
just sayin wrote:
the value of their product is not, or at least may not be, related to the personalities of the business owners. i am sure many hot shot ceos are real pricks yet we all have cable, cell phones, groceries, etc.... se7en is, for the most part, an agreeable and likable person. her wit and sense of humor is very endearing. on the other hand word woman is pretty abrasive and constantly combative and insulting. these traits are anything but endearing. in niether case would i patronize or boycat their business. it is the product, value, and degree of service that, for me, would determine my descion to, or to not, shop with them.
Fair enough...I certainly do not disagree that I am patronizing, abrasive, & insulting to those who go on the offensive with me, and I offer no apologies for that. With me, I can be the kindest person you could ever meet or the biggest b!tch you've ever encountered...I give everyone a fair shot & each individual person has the opportunity to choose how (s)he is treated by me...basically, if a person is a p.o.s., I can guarantee that I will treat him/her like one...I give what I get...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Agnus 11,211
Tanner Barkley 1 hr Karma 1
Factories in Greeneville 2 hr Karma 4
where to eat in greeneville 2 hr Karma 7
Uhhhh-ohhhhhh private email again! 3 hr Hillary Lied 9
Any good mechanics in Greeneville? (Aug '09) 3 hr Please respond 79
Honeybees & fighting roosters don't mix 4 hr Max Planck 8
Max Planck For Sheriff 4 hr Max Planck 278
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 11 hr POS 60

Greeneville Jobs