First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Broyles

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 4, 2012
My soon to be ex-wife is sleeping with Scott Williams. He is the manager at Wendy's on the Asheville Hwy. My ex used to work at Wendy's with him. I have just recently been informed by a friend of mine that Scott is still married to a woman named Michelle. She has no clue what is going on. My soon to be ex is now working at the Wendys in Bulls Gap. Guess they had to move her because she was sleeping with the boss. Go figure.
Broyles

Greer, SC

#2 Mar 5, 2012
I forgot to mention that my soon to be ex-wife's name is Amanda Stuart Broyles. Did anyone else in Greeneville know they were having an affair?
Always

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2012
I worked with them on the asheville hwy. I know both of them. I can't believe Scott would cheat on his wife. She is so nice. I knew they were having an affair and do did most of the other employees. The sad thing is that Scott's wife still doesn't know about Amanda. He said him and his wife are getting divorced, but he hasn't even told his wife about her. I think he is just playing her like a deck of cards.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Scott Williams is a big pile of sh1t!!!! I really hope karma comes and pays him a visit very soon. He's an arrogant , cocky mother f'er who doesn't deserve such a beautiful woman as Michelle .... She deserves a real man.... And Scott wouldn't know about being a good man if it kicked him square in his ballsack!!!!!!!!
Always

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2012
I know what you mean. I always thought Michelle was hot. I can't believe he would cheat on her with someone like Amanda. He needs to grow up!
Hotchick

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Scott better get checked for STD's!!!!!!! Amanda has been with half of Greeneville.. I know this for a fact, she is one of my two faced friends.. I feel sorry for her poor kids. She sucks as a mother!
Hotchick

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Broyles wrote:
My soon to be ex-wife is sleeping with Scott Williams. He is the manager at Wendy's on the Asheville Hwy. My ex used to work at Wendy's with him. I have just recently been informed by a friend of mine that Scott is still married to a woman named Michelle. She has no clue what is going on. My soon to be ex is now working at the Wendys in Bulls Gap. Guess they had to move her because she was sleeping with the boss. Go figure.
. MICHELLE KNOWS NOW!!!! Thanks..
Good

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 5, 2012
Hotchick wrote:
<quoted text>. MICHELLE KNOWS NOW!!!! Thanks..
Are you kidding? I thought she already knew.
whitesburg

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2012
What does this Scott look like.And does his wife. Have long brown hair....
Say What

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Isn't there laws against bosses dating or having an affair with employees? If what was said above is true, shouldn't they both be fired. It seems like they moved her and patted her on the back for sleeping with the boss. Maybe someone needs to figure out why they are still working for this restaurant chain.
Always

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 5, 2012
whitesburg wrote:
What does this Scott look like.And does his wife. Have long brown hair....
I worked with them on Asheville hwy. there is only one Scott that works on the ashville hwy. He is almost bald, he is in his 40's and his wife is in her late 30's or early 40's. They both used to work at Walmart distribution center together.
I know

Marion, VA

#12 Mar 6, 2012
I knew...have for a while
Shes been a hoe since elementary school
mad as hell

Smyrna, TN

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Hotchick wrote:
Scott better get checked for STD's!!!!!!! Amanda has been with half of Greeneville.. I know this for a fact, she is one of my two faced friends.. I feel sorry for her poor kid. She sucks as a mother!
you don't have a clue what you are talking about..how dare you slander such a beautiful person..Amanda is a great mother & a great person, she would never lower herself to your level to go on here and make a complete fool of yourself,,
mad as hell

Smyrna, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2012
you are such a FOOL, you have know idea what you are talking about,,,if you really knew Amanda you would know what a sweet,beautiful person she is,,you on the other hand are nothing but a slandering idiot,,GET A LIFE
right

Nashville, TN

#15 Mar 6, 2012
How beautiful is she really? She slept with a married man while she was married. Both of them are idiots!
always

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2012
right wrote:
How beautiful is she really? She slept with a married man while she was married. Both of them are idiots!
I agree. They are both married and committing adultery.
mad as hell

Smyrna, TN

#17 Mar 6, 2012
always wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They are both married and committing adultery.
is it your concern, what the hell is wrong with you can;t you find any thing better to talk about,,your life must be really boreing again GET A LIFE and keep your nose out of others
always

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2012
mad as hell wrote:
<quoted text>is it your concern, what the hell is wrong with you can;t you find any thing better to talk about,,your life must be really boreing again GET A LIFE and keep your nose out of others
I didn't say anything bad. I was simply stating a fact. The last time I checked, that is one of my constitutional rights. So, any man or woman who sleeps with another man or woman who is married is committing what is called adultery.
mad as hell

Smyrna, TN

#19 Mar 6, 2012
YOU DO REALIZE WHRN YOU POINT YOUR UGLY FINGER AT SOMEONE THERE ARE THREE POINTING BACK AT YOU..SO UNLESS YOU ARE PERFECT AND I KNOW FOR A F A C T YOU ARE NOT, SO ZIP IT IDIOT, OR YOU BETTER BE READY TO PROVE YOUR FACTS IN COURT
always

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2012
mad as hell wrote:
YOU DO REALIZE WHRN YOU POINT YOUR UGLY FINGER AT SOMEONE THERE ARE THREE POINTING BACK AT YOU..SO UNLESS YOU ARE PERFECT AND I KNOW FOR A F A C T YOU ARE NOT, SO ZIP IT IDIOT, OR YOU BETTER BE READY TO PROVE YOUR FACTS IN COURT
Once again, I was stating a fact. I never said I was perfect, no one is perfect. I can back up my statements. There are several people who knows what is going on. You don't have to be a rocket scientist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beverly (Feb '15) 1 hr Windchaser 2
Jennifer from food city 2 hr shana kay 6
stressful return at walgreens 2 hr Boogar 10
Richard Raines 2 hr Stacy 3
Buddy Randolph for Sheriff. 2 hr michelle 9
Chad Meeks 4 hr Hmm 2
Trump is the Antichrist 4 hr Masterbaiting Ray 12
Nolichucky View Golf 5 hr Atticus Finch 39
Can Hillary say anything without a teleprompter?? 5 hr Not a Trumper 23
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,660