|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Lumbee lady wrote:
well who are they?????? i was really feelin bad for this guy? or are you just one of her pill head friends? knowsthetruth ....tell us the trueth then!
You go first. Who are you and why do you need to know?
Lumbee lady

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

i donint know the people. i was just reading all he wrote and was feelin sorry for him. i agree kids dnt need to read about parents bein junkies. i just wonder if i know them.
Fred

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's on pills with kids in the house, he certainly can. Matter of fact the law may give her a new house to live in.
Dudes in greeneville. There no laws in greeneville. The state rep beat up his own wife and got re elected. Can't throw a law at this one.
Fred

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

broken man wrote:
I've called the help line at work,talked to a counselor (she wouldn't go) and her parents and other family members. She's about to lose her job (poor performance) and I'm laid off. The kids know something is wrong with her and have quit having friends home with them to save embarrassment. Her doctor just keeps feeding her more pills. Anxiety,depression,muscle relaxers,and wants her to see a psychiatrist. I'm on the losing end.
Want the truth? Get her into the suboxone clinic. Des she have insurance? Here's what some have done, and I know this for a fact.(Look, she's not a bad person, she got on and can't get off, period) it's way too painful . It's not even about willpower. Usually an addict has ten times the willpower of the average idiot that's doing the judging. Anyhow, some drs take insurance, especially BCBS. Only some doctors can prescribe suboxone. It's a messed up program, but the govt involved, so what do you want? My friend went the first time and told them he was taking lots more than he really was. So the dr prescribed a huge amount. Well, you don't have to worry about it being abused. It's not a drug you get high on. It just keeps her from getting sick, but they try to milk the money from you. Anyhow, my friend told them he was taking lots. S they gave him lots. He went for about 3 months and only took about 1/4 of what they prescribed (honestly) and he never got sick....and he tapered way down... It got to the point where he would go a whole week on what the doctor prescribed for a single day. Ten he dropped off completely. I know of three people who did this. And I know two more that are doing it now. No, they aren't selling them or any crap like that. They're just trying to beat it. Suboxone works, but not like the program says. If you take all the doctor gives you, you'll never get off....get huge prescriptions, take extremely small amounts . Taper off and the nightmare is over. Good luck
Fred

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Dixie iron fist wrote:
Brother, it sounds like you've tried everything you possibly could have. Raise her life insurance benefit and wait.
As bad as that might sound. That might be a good idea too. Well over 90% die within the first 5 years. If she's coming home with lips blue, she's gonna go soon. Very soon. If there's any money, double the life insurance and try to get her to a suboxone clinic. It stops the withdrawals. Not a high. It's not a party time thing, it saves lives. It's really so simple. I don't know what they make it so difficult . A appointment is like 3 hours including this group thing....and the cost is high....

A single 16 milligram suboxone sublingual film is $16 ...it can keep a person alive for a week.....but he'll no.....we have to have them come once per week, group counseling, written papers, doctors payments of $300 first visit,$150 after that....for the first month, then go to twice per month...but still...just give them the stuff and be done with it.....

Now, for the idiot who is going to come on here and say... We should just jail these druggies or shoot them or whatever? I got one for you. Listen to this one. Which would you rather have.

A) two addicts break into your house while you're not home. They get the pillowcases and start loading the jewelry and everything else. Then they find your handgun that you hid between the mattress because you're a dumbass. So they load it and sit and watch judge Judy and drink your beer until you and your wife get home .

B) allow the person to get.$16 pill that last a week.????
Lmao

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Or option C
Hunt them down and shoot them. Solves everyone's problem.
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

If drugs are suspect a judge can order everyone that the children have been in contact with to be drug tested. Then that could bring issues from the state for the ones that fail IF they have children.
hoax

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Just another hoax topic started by a sad and lonely woman whose life revolves around talking to herself on Topix. What a pitiful existence it must be for you.
clean

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Want the truth? Get her into the suboxone clinic. Des she have insurance? Here's what some have done, and I know this for a fact.(Look, she's not a bad person, she got on and can't get off, period) it's way too painful . It's not even about willpower. Usually an addict has ten times the willpower of the average idiot that's doing the judging. Anyhow, some drs take insurance, especially BCBS. Only some doctors can prescribe suboxone. It's a messed up program, but the govt involved, so what do you want? My friend went the first time and told them he was taking lots more than he really was. So the dr prescribed a huge amount. Well, you don't have to worry about it being abused. It's not a drug you get high on. It just keeps her from getting sick, but they try to milk the money from you. Anyhow, my friend told them he was taking lots. S they gave him lots. He went for about 3 months and only took about 1/4 of what they prescribed (honestly) and he never got sick....and he tapered way down... It got to the point where he would go a whole week on what the doctor prescribed for a single day. Ten he dropped off completely. I know of three people who did this. And I know two more that are doing it now. No, they aren't selling them or any crap like that. They're just trying to beat it. Suboxone works, but not like the program says. If you take all the doctor gives you, you'll never get off....get huge prescriptions, take extremely small amounts . Taper off and the nightmare is over. Good luck
also another thing that rehab places use that they charge tons of cash for.....BACLOPHEN.....its cheap and kills withdrawls and is not a narcotic, has no withdrawls...along with other shelf meds readily available...as for the sub thing...yes they do work...but what ever you do...start and stop as quick as you can stand....suboxone is NOT for long term use.... a couple months at most... i feel sorry for those that have been on subs for years...if you stop abruptly after that long you can withdraw up to 8 months!!!!! people can stop pills.....i did after 3 long years of it....even tho i took my meds for what its made for...but you still get a dependance for the meds......i wasn't told that in the beginning....good luck to all you that are dealing with someone thats strung out on meds....they are the devil in a bottle!!!!!! even tho they can be helpful for legitimate pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search