First Prev
of 3
Next Last
knowsthetruth

Greeneville, TN

#45 Dec 29, 2012
Lumbee lady wrote:
well who are they?????? i was really feelin bad for this guy? or are you just one of her pill head friends? knowsthetruth ....tell us the trueth then!
You go first. Who are you and why do you need to know?
Lumbee lady

Paducah, KY

#46 Dec 29, 2012
i donint know the people. i was just reading all he wrote and was feelin sorry for him. i agree kids dnt need to read about parents bein junkies. i just wonder if i know them.
Fred

Johnson City, TN

#47 Dec 29, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's on pills with kids in the house, he certainly can. Matter of fact the law may give her a new house to live in.
Dudes in greeneville. There no laws in greeneville. The state rep beat up his own wife and got re elected. Can't throw a law at this one.
Fred

Johnson City, TN

#48 Dec 29, 2012
broken man wrote:
I've called the help line at work,talked to a counselor (she wouldn't go) and her parents and other family members. She's about to lose her job (poor performance) and I'm laid off. The kids know something is wrong with her and have quit having friends home with them to save embarrassment. Her doctor just keeps feeding her more pills. Anxiety,depression,muscle relaxers,and wants her to see a psychiatrist. I'm on the losing end.
Want the truth? Get her into the suboxone clinic. Des she have insurance? Here's what some have done, and I know this for a fact.(Look, she's not a bad person, she got on and can't get off, period) it's way too painful . It's not even about willpower. Usually an addict has ten times the willpower of the average idiot that's doing the judging. Anyhow, some drs take insurance, especially BCBS. Only some doctors can prescribe suboxone. It's a messed up program, but the govt involved, so what do you want? My friend went the first time and told them he was taking lots more than he really was. So the dr prescribed a huge amount. Well, you don't have to worry about it being abused. It's not a drug you get high on. It just keeps her from getting sick, but they try to milk the money from you. Anyhow, my friend told them he was taking lots. S they gave him lots. He went for about 3 months and only took about 1/4 of what they prescribed (honestly) and he never got sick....and he tapered way down... It got to the point where he would go a whole week on what the doctor prescribed for a single day. Ten he dropped off completely. I know of three people who did this. And I know two more that are doing it now. No, they aren't selling them or any crap like that. They're just trying to beat it. Suboxone works, but not like the program says. If you take all the doctor gives you, you'll never get off....get huge prescriptions, take extremely small amounts . Taper off and the nightmare is over. Good luck
Fred

Johnson City, TN

#49 Dec 29, 2012
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Brother, it sounds like you've tried everything you possibly could have. Raise her life insurance benefit and wait.
As bad as that might sound. That might be a good idea too. Well over 90% die within the first 5 years. If she's coming home with lips blue, she's gonna go soon. Very soon. If there's any money, double the life insurance and try to get her to a suboxone clinic. It stops the withdrawals. Not a high. It's not a party time thing, it saves lives. It's really so simple. I don't know what they make it so difficult . A appointment is like 3 hours including this group thing....and the cost is high....

A single 16 milligram suboxone sublingual film is $16 ...it can keep a person alive for a week.....but he'll no.....we have to have them come once per week, group counseling, written papers, doctors payments of $300 first visit,$150 after that....for the first month, then go to twice per month...but still...just give them the stuff and be done with it.....

Now, for the idiot who is going to come on here and say... We should just jail these druggies or shoot them or whatever? I got one for you. Listen to this one. Which would you rather have.

A) two addicts break into your house while you're not home. They get the pillowcases and start loading the jewelry and everything else. Then they find your handgun that you hid between the mattress because you're a dumbass. So they load it and sit and watch judge Judy and drink your beer until you and your wife get home .

B) allow the person to get.$16 pill that last a week.????
Lmao

Nashville, TN

#50 Dec 29, 2012
Or option C
Hunt them down and shoot them. Solves everyone's problem.
facts

United States

#52 Dec 30, 2012
If drugs are suspect a judge can order everyone that the children have been in contact with to be drug tested. Then that could bring issues from the state for the ones that fail IF they have children.
hoax

Greeneville, TN

#53 Dec 30, 2012
Just another hoax topic started by a sad and lonely woman whose life revolves around talking to herself on Topix. What a pitiful existence it must be for you.
clean

Nashville, TN

#54 Jan 6, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Want the truth? Get her into the suboxone clinic. Des she have insurance? Here's what some have done, and I know this for a fact.(Look, she's not a bad person, she got on and can't get off, period) it's way too painful . It's not even about willpower. Usually an addict has ten times the willpower of the average idiot that's doing the judging. Anyhow, some drs take insurance, especially BCBS. Only some doctors can prescribe suboxone. It's a messed up program, but the govt involved, so what do you want? My friend went the first time and told them he was taking lots more than he really was. So the dr prescribed a huge amount. Well, you don't have to worry about it being abused. It's not a drug you get high on. It just keeps her from getting sick, but they try to milk the money from you. Anyhow, my friend told them he was taking lots. S they gave him lots. He went for about 3 months and only took about 1/4 of what they prescribed (honestly) and he never got sick....and he tapered way down... It got to the point where he would go a whole week on what the doctor prescribed for a single day. Ten he dropped off completely. I know of three people who did this. And I know two more that are doing it now. No, they aren't selling them or any crap like that. They're just trying to beat it. Suboxone works, but not like the program says. If you take all the doctor gives you, you'll never get off....get huge prescriptions, take extremely small amounts . Taper off and the nightmare is over. Good luck
also another thing that rehab places use that they charge tons of cash for.....BACLOPHEN.....its cheap and kills withdrawls and is not a narcotic, has no withdrawls...along with other shelf meds readily available...as for the sub thing...yes they do work...but what ever you do...start and stop as quick as you can stand....suboxone is NOT for long term use.... a couple months at most... i feel sorry for those that have been on subs for years...if you stop abruptly after that long you can withdraw up to 8 months!!!!! people can stop pills.....i did after 3 long years of it....even tho i took my meds for what its made for...but you still get a dependance for the meds......i wasn't told that in the beginning....good luck to all you that are dealing with someone thats strung out on meds....they are the devil in a bottle!!!!!! even tho they can be helpful for legitimate pain.
searching for the truth

Edgerton, WI

#55 Monday Feb 2
Some things never change or even fade away with time,do they?
fooling everyone

Mauldin, SC

#56 Tuesday Feb 3
knowsthetruth wrote:
This man is a idiot and his wife is not on pills he is just wanting pity from everyone....She is a great person and mother and loves her kids more than anything...I know who he is and his wife he just needs to quit telling lies they ain't nobody believes him....Everybody that knows them knows how good she is to him and their kids..
The little incident 3/7/14 made a fool out of you and many others. What if that had been your child in the vehicle with her? That father you are talking about is one impressive man to step up and do what he did for his kids. Like it or not,that's what real men do..
Snowbunny

Candler, NC

#57 Tuesday Feb 3
GSP_trpr wrote:
Show her the door and don't let her come back until she's straightened up. If she doesn't, she's chosen the drugs over you and her children. They (the kids) should be your primary concern right now. You're both adults capable of making your own choices and mistakes but the children have no option but to deal with the hand they are dealt by the two of you. Concentrate of your children's welfare, your welfare and MAKE her take responsibility for her actions.
I couldn't agree more. Your kids need you! Stay strong for your kids. Keep her away until she's clean. Your children do not need to be around that.
Mason Member

Seymour, TN

#58 Tuesday Feb 3
Snowbunny wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. Your kids need you! Stay strong for your kids. Keep her away until she's clean. Your children do not need to be around that.
99.9% of pill heads never change , they just get harder to tolerate and patience runs thin for the people that have to see them on the regular.
Worried Mom

Clifton Heights, PA

#59 Tuesday Feb 3
Cindy wrote:
She needs sympathy and rehab. Everyone is very cruel about a problem she can't help. It's a disease like the flu or diabetes and must be treated by professionals. Love heals anything.
It is a disease...but it is one you have control over...YOU and only YOU can control it...this woman needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and then turn around and tell her children goodbye...until she has her self under control and clean...I call BS on the ..they can't help it phase ....she is the one putting it in her system...she can stop it ...many many others have done it ...
bottle shop

Louisville, KY

#60 Tuesday Feb 3
Worried Mom wrote:
<quoted text>...
It is a disease...but it is one you have control over...YOU and only YOU can control it...this woman needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and then turn around and tell her children goodbye...until she has her self under control and clean...I call BS on the ..they can't help it phase ....she is the one putting it in her system...she can stop it ...many many others have done it ...
I seen this mother some time ago at a local liquor store. Buying a gallon of Seagrams 7. Looks like she's traded one for the other.
greenwood

Greeneville, TN

#62 Wednesday Feb 4
broken man wrote:
Also one of her sisters is strung out and a drunk and has been for years,and a sister in law that is a mental case on prescribed sanity as well. They laugh and brag as how they have to take nerve pills just to go to Walmart. How many funerals will it take to wake people up? Or is all hope lost?
You and several others married into that bunch. What's not to know? They all three have been around and drugged and drunk. One is a walking std. No big secrets there. Bitches is what you want,bitches is what you get!
broken man

Greeneville, TN

#63 Saturday Feb 7
knowsthetruth wrote:
This man is a idiot and his wife is not on pills he is just wanting pity from everyone....She is a great person and mother and loves her kids more than anything...I know who he is and his wife he just needs to quit telling lies they ain't nobody believes him....Everybody that knows them knows how good she is to him and their kids..
It doesn't matter now. Her and her family have made their decisions and must live with that. Me on the other hand couldn't be better. The sad part is what all she put her children through. And as it seems history keeps repeating itself. Denial is a bitch.
Just wondering

Johnson City, TN

#64 Sunday Feb 8
broken man wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter now. Her and her family have made their decisions and must live with that. Me on the other hand couldn't be better. The sad part is what all she put her children through. And as it seems history keeps repeating itself. Denial is a bitch.
Is this Eric Daniels
Kelli

United States

#65 Tuesday Feb 10
fooling everyone wrote:
<quoted text>The little incident 3/7/14 made a fool out of you and many others. What if that had been your child in the vehicle with her? That father you are talking about is one impressive man to step up and do what he did for his kids. Like it or not,that's what real men do..
Is this about the woman that drives the white jeep,and her sister works at the school? If it is then I know them both. No secrets there. That white jeep and a gold truck used to come in and out of jack lane all the time.
shaker

United States

#66 Sunday Feb 15
knowsthetruth wrote:
<quoted text>You go first. Who are you and why do you need to know?
I know the truth. And everyone here is tired of hearing the "sister" take up for the other "sister" and putting the ex husband that did what he had to do. If the shoe fits,wear it. There's too many electric halos in this school now..smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Blake 2 min Gene the Gutter B... 8
where's this guy? 6 min J Mac Philanderer 2
jeremy davis 8 min DoofusDependent1 12
Billy Mathes& Eddie Hensley (Aug '13) 9 min Gene the Gutter B... 24
scottie mercer 19 min curious 1
New Dollar General On Bernard 41 min justsayin 43
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Trunketeer 1,395
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 12 hr Nobody 45
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 19 hr Malicious Moo Cow 294
Greeneville Dating