Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

She has traded pills for me and the kids. Some of her "friends" keep her supplied and she's not telling who neither. Everybody knows and I've been shocked at the people that do know and have recently asked and extend their sorrow and concerns to me. What next?
karen

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

do you know a guy named kevin from morristown he gets pills hydros oponas valiem n trades them for favers in my opinion
Kathy

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hmmmm he gets em from his momma fo real tho ?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Show her the door and don't let her come back until she's straightened up. If she doesn't, she's chosen the drugs over you and her children. They (the kids) should be your primary concern right now. You're both adults capable of making your own choices and mistakes but the children have no option but to deal with the hand they are dealt by the two of you. Concentrate of your children's welfare, your welfare and MAKE her take responsibility for her actions.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I agree. Your kids are priority one. I know you want to help your wife, but she must first help herself. Sometimes it means hitting rock bottom. Show her the door, and don't allow her to see the kids unsupervised. I went through all of this when my kids were very small with my ex. Be proactive in their protection from harm. Start now by keeping a daily log book. Each day report in it what pills she has taken, things she says and does that are out of character, and especially how she acts around the kids. I'm not saying she would intentionally harm them, but accidents happen. If the behavior continues you will have documentation for court later on. I really hope she sees the error of her ways and it so resolves itself. Best wishes to you and the babies. :)
Sorry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I've had the same problem. All you can do is put them out, only chance you have of them quitting. Between her family all on drugs and trying to keep her on drugs and the doctors that keep prescribing (knowing her addiction) it's a losing battle.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

You can't put out someone that co-owns the home you both live in.
shett eater in bloodline

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

throw the B.... OUT
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dixie iron fist wrote:
If she's on pills with kids in the house, he certainly can. Matter of fact the law may give her a new house to live in.
what

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

would Jesus do?
Clover

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Haha Shett I remember you posting on here like more than a year ago! Remeber me? Will you get mad if I put your initials on here so I'll know it's still you. You know me.
shett eater in bloodline

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Clover wrote:
Haha Shett I remember you posting on here like more than a year ago! Remeber me? Will you get mad if I put your initials on here so I'll know it's still you. You know me.
better not its me and i still hate DEADBEAT MF
Sorry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dixie iron fist wrote:
Call the cops, tell them she's drugged out of her mind and hitting you. They will come and see she's drugged up and haul her butt to jail.

Then file for divorce, get custody of the kids and she will have to pay you child support. Then when she doesn't, back to jail she goes.
Sorry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Oh and then get you a younger, prettier wife that doesn't do drugs.
Good lord

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Yup this is sad but it is what it is and these young women nowadays are really making good upbeat dudes get a great rep by showing that we care more than the mothers about our children. Divorce is a great tool for slapping these irresponsible mothers in the face with reality at just the right time...all because that's what they chose when they took that first pill.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sorry wrote:
Oh and then get you a younger, prettier wife that doesn't do drugs.
You probably can get an older, prettier girl that don't do drugs and she will look a lot younger than the one you got. Her teeth will probably last your lifetime also. I know this has to be hurting for you and the kids, but I assure you it will get better. Just be a man and raise your kids. That's rewarding enough in itself.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the cops, tell them she's drugged out of her mind and hitting you. They will come and see she's drugged up and haul her butt to jail.
Then file for divorce, get custody of the kids and she will have to pay you child support. Then when she doesn't, back to jail she goes.
This suggestion along with "find a younger, prettier wife" pretty much covers all the bases, Sorry. Sounds like a plan to me!(-:
dad

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

All this seems quite harsh to do to the one you love that needs help,not booted out. I personally would go after her "good" caring friend-friends that helped start the self medicate process in the FIRST place.
speaking from experience

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Im sure you have already thought of this but just think about what all could go wrong if one of your kids was in an accident with her driving while high. Or what if one of them got ahold of her pills and ingested them. My significant other was on pills and had a ton of debt that i didnt even know about. When i found out i was devistated... its hard to imagine that someone you care about would hurt you like that. I would suggest you make her leave your home and get some help or something. Most people dont want to get help until they hit rick bottom and lose everything and everyone in their life. Hang in there.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

dad wrote:
All this seems quite harsh to do to the one you love that needs help,not booted out. I personally would go after her "good" caring friend-friends that helped start the self medicate process in the FIRST place.
Sometimes "tough" love is the only way to get through to someone. This "rehab" nonsense rarely works and usually there's an alternative motive on the part of the addict to "get over" on the court, their family or whatever rather than legitimately seeking treatment. And the friends...they may have been an influence but I doubt they held them down and force fed the addict their pills. It was their choice, freewill, and with bad choices come consequences. I've seen "harsh" work with criminals, addicts, etc. but never coddling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••