stitches

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2013
What is so exciting about smoke and fire? Gosh I love smoke. I love to burn things. I would LOVE to burn a pile of tires as big as Walmart. They would see the smoke from that in china!
Se7en

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Mar 2, 2013
stitches wrote:
What is so exciting about smoke and fire? Gosh I love smoke. I love to burn things. I would LOVE to burn a pile of tires as big as Walmart. They would see the smoke from that in china!
Can we say pyromaniac?
;)
Idea

Afton, TN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Ever thought of becoming a volunteer firefighter? Not saying that you should go set stuff on fire but it is a rush when you get woke up from your sleep by a pager, rush to the fire hall, jump in a shiny red truck and turn on the lights and sirens. Then when you get there you get to go into a house or building that is burning around you and it is one of the most exciting things I've ever done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump success story, saves Indiana factory 4 min Trumpisdumb 24
The "popular vote" 6 min Trumpisdumb 43
Thanks for making us the laughingstock of the p... 17 min katie 1
37 years of wedded bliss. 18 min Turd Ferguson 7
Stop with your Mindgames 20 min Turd Ferguson 1
Kohlrabi on Kohlrabi 25 min Trumpisdumb 20
Another factory gets sweet deal from Trump 31 min Trumpisdumb 3
Gods wrath on Gatlingburg 23 hr Mee 116

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web