Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2013
stitches

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2013
What is so exciting about smoke and fire? Gosh I love smoke. I love to burn things. I would LOVE to burn a pile of tires as big as Walmart. They would see the smoke from that in china!
Se7en

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 2, 2013
stitches wrote:
What is so exciting about smoke and fire? Gosh I love smoke. I love to burn things. I would LOVE to burn a pile of tires as big as Walmart. They would see the smoke from that in china!
Can we say pyromaniac?
;)
Idea

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Ever thought of becoming a volunteer firefighter? Not saying that you should go set stuff on fire but it is a rush when you get woke up from your sleep by a pager, rush to the fire hall, jump in a shiny red truck and turn on the lights and sirens. Then when you get there you get to go into a house or building that is burning around you and it is one of the most exciting things I've ever done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Mississippi gurl 145,858
motor cycle clubs 11 min Indian 12
south greene football 12 min dree 38
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 12 min Curmudgeon 14
old men at greystone dump 13 min garbage goat 15
wikq football (Oct '13) 49 min paul renner 10
Is there any hope for poor people who vote Repu... 49 min Dr Wu 5
Davis Street 1 hr Dr Wu 32
twested scissors 5 hr info 15
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs