Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 11, 2013
More like ANY factory and infidelity. Hurd lock and Magnavox was bad,real bad.
just me

Statesville, NC

#23 May 13, 2013
Rachel wilder (wykle) is bad about sleeping around as well.. i heard thats how she got hubby she has now.. slept with him knowing he was married with a family.. now i heard his daughter by the one he cheated on hates him and rachel..
U know who u are

Duluth, GA

#24 May 13, 2013
Maybe if you kept your woman happy she wouldn't come running to me all the time. Just sayin.
just saying

Niota, TN

#25 May 13, 2013
just me wrote:
Rachel wilder (wykle) is bad about sleeping around as well.. i heard thats how she got hubby she has now.. slept with him knowing he was married with a family.. now i heard his daughter by the one he cheated on hates him and rachel..
that's life suck it up and move on :)
u no who u r

Duluth, GA

#26 May 14, 2013
just me wrote:
Stephanie y dont u cowgirl up and just say this is u that put this on here about rachel...u should had kept ur man happy when u had him at one time...ur just jealous...she won the game u lost the game....booooyah....
Babydoll

Greeneville, TN

#27 May 14, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
More like ANY factory and infidelity. Hurd lock and Magnavox was bad,real bad.
Anytime you put males and females together, there's going to be messing around. Now days, put men together, women together and they are going to be messing around. Is nobody satisiied at home anymore. I guess them rotten teeth and greasy hair and body odor turns them on.
just me

United States

#28 May 15, 2013
FIRST OFF im not stephanie im a close friend.. second off she is happier now she has a veey sexy europen shes been with for a long time now and i know her daughter is alot happier just sayin i have another friend who knows shit from dtr as well and rachel is a whore JUST SAYIN..
u no who u r wrote:
<quoted text> Stephanie y dont u cowgirl up and just say this is u that put this on here about rachel...u should had kept ur man happy when u had him at one time...ur just jealous...she won the game u lost the game....booooyah....
LOL

Mohawk, TN

#29 May 15, 2013
Most of the women that work at DTR are butch dykes so I doubt there is that much cheating going on with your husbands.
U know who u are

Duluth, GA

#30 May 15, 2013
There are a few lookers but they are usually with some idiot fella already and so traumatized by their "man" they lack the ability to see themselves as anything other that trash. I for one would never want a woman who is so weak that she lets her man treat her like s#^t and control her every breath. I need someone who is strong enough to pick me up on the rare occasion when I fall down. Someone who is confident enough to know they are great without having to be told. That rules out the very few attractive women that I frankly can count on one hand without using my thumb or pinky. They have been beaten down and demoralized to the point that the only thing they would be good for is a quick fork if you know what I mean. Then they would probably cry because someone came along and treated them with a bit of human decency as opposed to their "man" who continues to beat them down at every turn. What the hell was I talking about again?
curious

Clover, SC

#31 May 15, 2013
has anyone at dtr slept with jarrod ward?
lmao

Oak Ridge, NC

#32 May 15, 2013
just me wrote:
FIRST OFF im not stephanie im a close friend.. second off she is happier now she has a veey sexy europen shes been with for a long time now and i know her daughter is alot happier just sayin i have another friend who knows shit from dtr as well and rachel is a whore JUST SAYIN..<quoted text>
any close friend of Stephanie's is prob a trailor trash gutter slut thieving whore like she is I hate the bitch her family don't even like her she the sorriest piece of shit for a so called mother just uses them for a pay check and government funding Idk her ex but I'm sure he's better off with out her fugly dog looking ass. That's y she left Greeneville to many people wanted her at the bottom of nolichucky river some where
rachels sister

Duluth, GA

#33 May 15, 2013
just me wrote:
FIRST OFF im not stephanie im a close friend.. second off she is happier now she has a veey sexy europen shes been with for a long time now and i know her daughter is alot happier just sayin i have another friend who knows shit from dtr as well and rachel is a whore JUST SAYIN..<quoted text>
NOW LETS TALK ABOUT DTR 4 A MIN FIRST OF ALL I WORKED THERE 4 A YEAR U DONT HAVE TIME 2 HOE AROUND IN THAT HOT PLACE AND IF U DO THATS 4 GOD 2 JUDGE NOT U....IT TAKES A HOE 2 NO A HOE...2ND OF ALL MY SISTER RACHEL IS VERY FAITHFUL 2 HER HUSBAND IF U AINT GOT PIC U HAVE NOTHING...SHE HAS KIDS AFTER WORK 2 TAKE CARE OF DONT HAVE TIME 2 DO NO SCREWING AROUND....3RD ITS HER BUISNESS AND HER SIN IF SHE WAS...4TH THING I TOLD WHO I AM SO LETS C WHO U R...IM NOT SCARED....ONETHING ABOUT IT IS GOD KNOWS WHO U R.....THANK U IM DONE RANTING...PEACE 2 THE WORLD GOODNITE...
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

#34 May 15, 2013
Blah blah blahhh,
no one gives a hoot one way or another big deal....
your fingers broke out the capital letters and internet yelled at trolls, ideal threats yeah time to take your fingers and pull that huge wedgie out your ass than maybe you will calm down and realize crap is just crap
Ewwwwwww

United States

#35 May 16, 2013
curious wrote:
has anyone at dtr slept with jarrod ward?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww weeeweewwwweeeeeeweewwwwwwwwww www! Who would want to do that?
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#36 Jul 31, 2013
Who is sleeping with who at DTR
DTR FAN TOO

Greeneville, TN

#37 Aug 3, 2013
Kimmie brags about having affairs with married men. She talks about or should I say brags that there isn't a bathroom, storage room or basicly any room with a door that she hasn,t had sex or some type of sexual act in at DTR.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#38 Aug 3, 2013
You people are so sorry!! Look in the mirror at your on life before you go trashing others!!!! That girl works her butt off and people do change. And by the way she has she is one great person.
xgf

Greensboro, NC

#39 Aug 3, 2013
Stay away from richard yohay. bahahaha. he likes to hit women
Hazel

Fayetteville, NC

#40 Aug 4, 2013
DTR FAN TOO wrote:
Kimmie brags about having affairs with married men. She talks about or should I say brags that there isn't a bathroom, storage room or basicly any room with a door that she hasn,t had sex or some type of sexual act in at DTR.
She is a dirty mouth little _____, wish I knew Curtis's wife I sure would let her know. I heard her say she likes to hide bananas . Now that is a sick chick.
Techie

Matthews, NC

#41 Aug 7, 2013
Alot people just don't trust but I wouldnt put nobody names on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 5 min LORINY 16
babies found dead 11 min friendofdog 15
DTR Cheating Spouses 38 min outtabelton 15
4 More Arrested (Apr '11) 38 min Scrounger 24
your first love 45 min curious 133
***** last post wins ***** 50 min Dickens1 541
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Analog man 5,523
What is your favorite poem? 4 hr Veronica 104
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 5 hr Reality 96
Greeneville Dating