First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Is DTR as bad as so many claim when it comes to infidelity?
Hummm

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is DTR as bad as so many claim when it comes to infidelity?
My ex had a few on the side for years there. Thank goodness I am rid of that.
Truth

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2012
In all honestly it has nothing to do with the place and everything to do with a persons character. If your husband or wife is loyal and devoted to you then you have nothing to worry about, but a cheater is going to cheat whether they are at work, a gas station, wal greens, etc.etc.. And if he or she chooses to cheat then thats all you need to know in order to know where you stand.
Wife of cheater

Paducah, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2012
I recently found out my husband, who works there has been cheating on me with a ho that works there. Its been going on for quite a while I hear. And from what im hearing she is not the first he's been with from down there. Married or not it does not matter there are no morals in that place and no one is going to rat out anyone else because the majority of them do it and with the same people. So YEA, that place is full of cheaters and hos.
SGTdaniels

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2012
god i was hopin that chithole was shutdown by now
United States

#6 Mar 21, 2012
So your calling the woman, that has absolutely has zero loyalty to yo, a ho? What does that make your man? Sounds like Your man is the ho on this situation.
squeaky

Newport, TN

#7 Mar 21, 2012
My husband works there and he hasn't ever cheated on me with anyone there. Girls have made passes at him but he never does anything. He loves me and I'm the first one he talks to the minute he leaves. I'm sorry about your husband, but don't blame the women. He could have prevented it.
Wife of cheater

Paducah, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2012
They are both ho's in this case. She's married and knows he is as well. Nothing surprises me there. Dont be so sure hes not cheating on you, its took me years to find out!!!
Wife

Kingston Springs, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2012
My husband has been working there for a while and no sign of any problems. Of course my husband knows what type of woman I am and that I will leave if such betrayal ever happens. When it comes to cheating I don't believe in second chances. You betray my trust and there is no getting it back. Whether you asked this because you are worried about your wife or husband or not just remember that if your partner loves, respects, and values his/her life and relationship with you, you have nothing to worry about. It all depends on the person and how weak their character is.
greenego

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 22, 2012
wait til u findout hes sukin dikk on the side
squeaky

Faith, NC

#11 Mar 22, 2012
@greenego
Lmfao! There are times I wonder
Wife

Kingston Springs, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2012
karma wrote:
So your calling the woman, that has absolutely has zero loyalty to yo, a ho? What does that make your man? Sounds like Your man is the ho on this situation.

I agree that he is the one with the loyalty to his wife (supposedly) but I also believe anyone who knows a person is married and has the affair anyway is complete trash.
Annonymous2

Gallatin, TN

#13 May 15, 2012
Wife of cheater wrote:
I recently found out my husband, who works there has been cheating on me with a ho that works there. Its been going on for quite a while I hear. And from what im hearing she is not the first he's been with from down there. Married or not it does not matter there are no morals in that place and no one is going to rat out anyone else because the majority of them do it and with the same people. So YEA, that place is full of cheaters and hos.
Do you know what the ho's name is?
Wifey

United States

#14 May 15, 2012
My man just started down there an after all ths tlk of how dtr is idk if I wnt hm wrkin dwn there or not. I do believe whn u cheat it tkes two!!! I do trust my fiance an I love him very much but if I ever him cheatin on me thn he knws tht im cmin dwn there an raisen hell cuz thts just the type of woman I am if ur going to mess with my man thn b woman enuf to do it n frnt of me!!!!!
Cougar

Columbus, NC

#15 May 15, 2012
Wifey wrote:
My man just started down there an after all ths tlk of how dtr is idk if I wnt hm wrkin dwn there or not. I do believe whn u cheat it tkes two!!! I do trust my fiance an I love him very much but if I ever him cheatin on me thn he knws tht im cmin dwn there an raisen hell cuz thts just the type of woman I am if ur going to mess with my man thn b woman enuf to do it n frnt of me!!!!!
Your last sentence says "... If ur going to mess with my man then b woman enuf to do it n front of me!!!!". That sounds just a touch kinky to me. Lol! So you are saying you wanna watch em?! Lol
curious

Brentwood, TN

#16 May 16, 2012
Wifey wrote:
You call yourself wifey but you call your man fiance, does that mean you are married & have a fiance? If so, Maybe you should get a job at DTR!
DORF ON GOFF

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 16, 2012
get a job at dtr bahahaha, id ruther gro a bill and pikshit with the chakkens
dtr fan

Greeneville, TN

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Curtis Trent what a pussy.Follows Kimmie like a little puppy.Leave your wife loser.
just me

Greeneville, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Wifey wrote:
That's a pretty stupid way to think. At least he has a job and not laying on his ass waiting for handouts. If he's gonna cheat it don't matter where he's working. That's why there's a thing called trust. If you don't trust him you just as well break up with him now.
jesus h

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 11, 2013
ha dorf,thats funny once i finally deciphered it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 150,490
WHITE HOUSE to be made into FORBIDDEN CITY 7 min Knee Jerksprint 1
tonya bowman is cheating 24 min johnny 5
MICHAEL VICK didn't beat his wife NFL 25 min WIFE beat down 1
HILLARY with Bills big stick WIN WIN 36 min Mother Hillary 1
AMERICA needs a mother HILLARY leads the way 43 min Mother Hillary 2
Any guys in the house? 58 min love_me_not 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr What Dafuq 4,210
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 11 hr resident 65
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 12 hr Bobby 48
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 18 hr www police_gov 41
south greene football Sun CampCreeper 70
•••