Click on an option to vote

projectile vomted at Dolla Store

in front of the libary

at the Flee market

blowed a load during preaching

ooh my head

Brentwood, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2012
just yesterday as a matter of fact a/c went out on vehicle stuck in middle of town heat got to me no kidding
HUH

Brentwood, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Pubic?
Herman

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Years ago, I vomited in a potato chip bowl full of chips at a party, nobody noticed, I'm not gonna say what happened next!
Turd Ferguson

Franklin, TN

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Herman wrote:
Years ago, I vomited in a potato chip bowl full of chips at a party, nobody noticed, I'm not gonna say what happened next!
Lemme guess, you s*** a glass bowl of M&M's. Happened to me once.
Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2012
High school basketball district final. 2000 in the stands. Sick as a dog. Pregame warm ups. Hit a jumper and proceeded to ralf all over the foul line. Best part is that after they cleaned it up our point guard twisted his ankle and fell in the same spot. He said "My f-ing ankle hurts and it smells like puke down here." Ahh, high school.
JuneBug

Marion, VA

#7 Jul 11, 2012
I eat some porkskins at the flea market and got the heartburn so bad that I puked all over the place.
tom

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2012
ever puke so much in school and feel you didnt want to be caught so you ate it before anyone found out. The rough stuff was awful and you better eat it before it gets cold or youll ouke it again if it does
gag

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jul 12, 2012
no...but gagged on a few
David

Marion, VA

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Wow.
AOB

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
If you are eating that thing (or sucking, as it were) and you puke in a pubic/pubis, then I would go to the doctor. Its nit supposed to look and smell like curdled milk.
Hugh

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 12, 2012
groce
Vguy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Apr 7, 2013
once I got sick in an elevator. no warning, suddenly it just started coming up. fortunately the elevator was NOT crowded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 152,546
Cory Mathes 15 min What 2
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 18 min tax roll tootsie 148
So tired of these little boys that cant man up 34 min curious 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 38 min Michael 9,484
The Facts on USN per Walter F. Roche Jr. report... 59 min skippy 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,578
whorin around 1 hr BEARS FAN 16
Cindy Bowman (Jan '11) 2 hr kirks mess 146
get rid of Robert Sayne 8 hr gc resident 36
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]