Ever notice this?
DO what

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Huhhhh??
Anon

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 23, 2012
There are too many black people on tv in general. By watching tv, you would think half the country was black.
Gross Detecter

Marion, VA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Anon wrote:
There are too many black people on tv in general. By watching tv, you would think half the country was black.
Right on brother. Should be mexicans.We are being invading with them sorry things.
Blackface

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Anon wrote:
You're exactly right! And if they're not black then they're gay. If television more accurately represented America's demographics we would see more Hispanics. Of course both cultures even have their own cable channels. No way would the politically correct ever tolerate an all White channel. Well, maybe if it was a Zombie channel and the zombies were white, then folks would throw racism to the side. I don't watch shows which portray characters who I wouldn't feel comfortable with in my own home. That doesn't mean the actors have to be white. The Huxstables were a fine black family for example. I feel everybody has their own standards as to what's acceptable to them. If a person likes black gay guys, then more power to them. It's a free country.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Fo' shizzle my nizzle.
Hoe Cake

Charlotte, NC

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Why is this town so racist? The rest of the country has advanced in the last 50 years.
DO what

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Hoe Cake wrote:
Why is this town so racist? The rest of the country has advanced in the last 50 years.
dont like it then leave
Raijon

Smyrna, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Hoe Cake wrote:
All races are racist. Racism exists in every town and city in every state. The races are more divided now than ever. There is more opportunity for minorities, but if you think that there is harmony among the races everywhere but Greeneville, you are wrong. How about the black precincts of inner city Philadelphia where over 19,000 votes were cast for Obama, and zero for Romney? Racist much? Obama got over 93% of the black vote nationwide, and almost 50% of the white vote. Which race seems to be more likely to vote for a candidate from a different race?
steel_blue

Johnson City, TN

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Why can't everyone quit judging others? Why can't we all get along?
The Other Anon

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Hoe Cake wrote:
So you think that over representing black people on tv is "advancement"?
Raijon

Smyrna, TN

#12 Nov 23, 2012
steel_blue wrote:
Why can't everyone quit judging others? Why can't we all get along?
Hey Rodney. Wassup bro?
The Other Anon

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Sorry for the double post - computer acting up

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Why do we still need the NAACP? I'm pretty sure that the CP are pretty "advanced". You can't sit here and say that the country has advanced when you have this reverse racist group rigging election polling places and using intimidation. This group is just as bad as the KKK but doesnt get the negative stigma associated with a race group. Ever heard the story of the white HS kid who won an "all black" scholarship and was asked to return it?
Sassy

Abingdon, VA

#15 Nov 24, 2012
So who cares if there white black or a dumb ass like u?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Sassy wrote:
So who cares if there white black or a dumb ass like u?
Good one!! Did you have to take a nap after thinking of that one?
Sassy

Abingdon, VA

#17 Nov 24, 2012
SecGard wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!! Did you have to take a nap after thinking of that one?
wow that was lame lol

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Shuck n jive.
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that was lame lol
Oh snap! Fo shizzle!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 24, 2012
I guess Ronald will eventually be replaced with Jamal too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 37 min ive had her 46
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 38 min WTSenior 150,211
We must repent as a nation the only way 57 min billyG 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr steve 4,162
south greene football 1 hr CampCreeper 70
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 2 hr From Jenny xoxo 12
Tonya bowman is cheating again 6 hr My two cents 18
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 6 hr nickel 38
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 17 hr resident 63
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••