of 2
Next Last

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 8, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, girlie!!! I think you're pretty terrific, as well...we'll have to get together again soon :)
Certainly.:-)
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jul 8, 2013
It's a shame that some of the other females on here can't take some tips from WW. They are wannabes. WW is the real deal.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Jul 8, 2013
WTH wrote:
It's a shame that some of the other females on here can't take some tips from WW. They are wannabes. WW is the real deal.
Again, thank you so much & I am extremely flattered. Of course, I adore the other ladies on here & think they all have their own unique & wonderful qualities, and I think I benefit as much from their friendship as they do from mine, but as I said, no one can win 'em all, and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I am very glad that you find me to be genuine, though...that's the best thing I can ask for from anyone :)

Location hidden

#27 Jul 9, 2013
eco gal wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you really do favor Gwenyth Paltrow and I agree with everyone. I like you and your posts very much. You are nice, smart, beautiful and funny and the man who land's you should consider himself lucky!
I really appreciate your kind words...thank you :)

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#28 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank you...I like you, as well. You probably just jinxed me, though...lmao!!! Seriously, though, I'm certainly not without any haters...and I've certainly taken my beatings on here, just as everyone else does. No one can win 'em all :)
No, they don't beat. They try but you maintain your dignity and always respond intelligently and that sets you apart.

Location hidden

#29 Jul 9, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> No, they don't beat. They try but you maintain your dignity and always respond intelligently and that sets you apart.
Thanks, Mysty...I try to keep my cool, but I'm not always successful in doing so...lol!!! ;)
Dubya Dubya

Buffalo, NY

#30 Mar 3, 2015
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to keep my cool
Bwhahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dunkin doughnuts 1 hr The greys 34
Flag at the hill. 1 hr Sheriff Larry 15
jade degroot foulks cutshall (Oct '11) 1 hr Amber 29
Sheriffs dept. turning around 2 hr dingleberry 5
Jessica Myers 2 hr Cheyenne 2
Motorcycle wreck on Shake Rag Rd 2 hr Angel 1
Thieves at the Greene county HWY Dept. 2 hr Unbelievable 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages