Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, girlie!!! I think you're pretty terrific, as well...we'll have to get together again soon :)
Certainly.:-)
WTH

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

It's a shame that some of the other females on here can't take some tips from WW. They are wannabes. WW is the real deal.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

WTH wrote:
It's a shame that some of the other females on here can't take some tips from WW. They are wannabes. WW is the real deal.
Again, thank you so much & I am extremely flattered. Of course, I adore the other ladies on here & think they all have their own unique & wonderful qualities, and I think I benefit as much from their friendship as they do from mine, but as I said, no one can win 'em all, and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I am very glad that you find me to be genuine, though...that's the best thing I can ask for from anyone :)

“Tell me something interesting”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you said that before & that's a new one....the most common celebrity look-alikes that I've been told are Gwenyth Paltrow & Lisa Kudrow. Anyway, I'm flattered & can only wish that I had Stevie Nicks' voice!!!! My singing voice is tragic & an clear a room in no time...lol!!!
OMG you really do favor Gwenyth Paltrow and I agree with everyone. I like you and your posts very much. You are nice, smart, beautiful and funny and the man who land's you should consider himself lucky!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

eco gal wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you really do favor Gwenyth Paltrow and I agree with everyone. I like you and your posts very much. You are nice, smart, beautiful and funny and the man who land's you should consider himself lucky!
I really appreciate your kind words...thank you :)

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank you...I like you, as well. You probably just jinxed me, though...lmao!!! Seriously, though, I'm certainly not without any haters...and I've certainly taken my beatings on here, just as everyone else does. No one can win 'em all :)
No, they don't beat. They try but you maintain your dignity and always respond intelligently and that sets you apart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> No, they don't beat. They try but you maintain your dignity and always respond intelligently and that sets you apart.
Thanks, Mysty...I try to keep my cool, but I'm not always successful in doing so...lol!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 26 min Lucid 15
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 27 min forsure 26
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 140,652
angus palm pay (Feb '12) 2 hr I hate Worthington 54
why is moshiem sub clinic closed today (Oct '13) 2 hr cross anchor 15
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr concerned citizen 12
obammy has never had a job 3 hr lendmeyourears 34
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 12 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 12 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 15 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••