Hankins was better candidate?

God's will?

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
played out well

United States

#85 Aug 14, 2014
All this played out like it was suppose to. Wesley Holt said no one needs to make a career out of this and I agree. Think of it this way guys, with Burns, a republican, out of the office now Wesley has a better chance of winning on a republican ticket. It all played out like it was suppose to. He's very smart indeed!!
2018 Wesley Holt for sheriff!
GPD

Greeneville, TN

#86 Aug 14, 2014
What a joke, Michelle would stand a better chance of being elected with her cheesy signs!
Jo - keng

Taylors, SC

#87 Aug 14, 2014
Cause karma is a bitch ain' t that right Stevie baby
played out well

United States

#88 Aug 14, 2014
GPD wrote:
What a joke, Michelle would stand a better chance of being elected with her cheesy signs!
Seriously... Wesley know how's to work it. He will get elected I promise you. He just needed Steve off the republican ticket and out of there. And even he was saying that Steve doesn't need to make a career out of being a sheriff. Steve didn't know when to go home. Maybe Wesley will.
wow

United States

#89 Aug 16, 2014
played out well wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously... Wesley know how's to work it. He will get elected I promise you. He just needed Steve off the republican ticket and out of there. And even he was saying that Steve doesn't need to make a career out of being a sheriff. Steve didn't know when to go home. Maybe Wesley will.
Wesley is a back stabbing....
in tha no

Greeneville, TN

#90 Aug 18, 2014
this is to people sick of him and hey hey goodbye. Steve has nevr had an escalade of any color. and to you hey hey talkin bout them toyes. i dont ever want to see them ther toyes. we see them ther toyes and somthug bad is going on. to both of you. CANT FIX STUPID!
Hey Hey Goodbye

Greeneville, TN

#91 Aug 18, 2014
in tha no wrote:
this is to people sick of him and hey hey goodbye. Steve has nevr had an escalade of any color. and to you hey hey talkin bout them toyes. i dont ever want to see them ther toyes. we see them ther toyes and somthug bad is going on. to both of you. CANT FIX STUPID!
First of all dumba#$, go to the second page of this forum and read if you can exactly what kind of vehicle I said that Steve drove. A "Black Chevrolet Tahoe". He previously drove an unmarked Chevrolet Impala. I've seen him in both of these vehicles over time. And,..... by the way you stupid turd, Steve drove a "White Chevrolet Tahoe" before getting the black one....about a year or so. As far as the "toys" go. We don't need them. A huge waste of money but we got them because we could. Most of this "stuff" was purchased in the aftermath of 9-11 seemingly to protect us from wayward arab terrorists that were bored with map quest. Stupid to think anyone is going to attack anything in Greene County. What's here? Andrew Johnson's tomb. He's consistently rated in the worst President's in history. There's really no jobs, industry, or landmarks to speak of. However.... someone might be jealous of the multiple McDonald's, car washes, Subways, Mexican restaurants, or banks that we have. LOL. You're an idiot. So yes...they are toys that we only see at the Fair, they were expensive, and they are unnecessary. But they're Pat Hankins' toys now, so if you want to see Steve with them, you better tell him to take a selfie, because in 14 days its adios Burns.
Gville Worker

United States

#92 Sep 26, 2014
Somebody else was higher up
White Pride
Gville Worker

United States

#93 Sep 26, 2014
played out well wrote:
All this played out like it was suppose to. Wesley Holt said no one needs to make a career out of this and I agree. Think of it this way guys, with Burns, a republican, out of the office now Wesley has a better chance of winning on a republican ticket. It all played out like it was suppose to. He's very smart indeed!!
2018 Wesley Holt for sheriff!
Boogers topix posts didn't help him nun
FASCIST DICTATORSHIP

United States

#94 Sep 26, 2014
The main reason why Greene County is so corrupt, setting me and others up for crimes they didn't commit, bankrupting them, literally stealing their money is because the FBI and Federal Courthouse here won't investigate their illegal activities, their obvious violations of civil liberties, etc. When GC is $3 Mil in debt and they have to illegally arrest people to shake them down that's truly evil. The fact that Steve Burns went along with it, never spoke out about what was going on shows that he was complicit. When you have 38 lawsuits against you in Federal Court and none of them goes to trial, and all are dismissed, there's something fishy going on. Fed. Judge Greer and Inman - biased in my cases. Allowing the jail to continue to operate when there is so many obvious human rights violations is a crime. How can you be a Baptist and a freemason? Masons worship Satan, Baptists are supposed to worship God. You can't serve 2 masters. He should have been gone a long time ago along with a complete overhaul of GC corrupt politicians. Of course you don't see any of them doing jail time or being charged like in other counties for the blatant disregard for the US Constitution. Then they have the nerve to post it in the courthouse! I pray to get justice specifically (Humphreys, Taylor, & 2 others, DA's office, Dugger, State employees, Elec. Co.etc.) for them destroying my life and countless others.
WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES

United States

#95 Sep 28, 2014
chance wrote:
Okay since the other guy won, let's hope he can keep the taxpayers from having to build a new jail the way Steve Burns did. Steve Burns worked very hard to keep us from having to build a new jail - for those who truly understand the whole "building a new jail" thing. My guess, another jail will be ordered built shortly -- but let's hope not. Willing to give the new guy a chance. If the new guy let's that happen not only will a whole lot of egg be on his face, but a one-term sheriff will be all he gets.
Let's hope that you never have to spend a night in that jail! Because you have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, Greene County is making over $100,000 a year just on the commissary they sell to inmates! This is a business for them, and it makes big money. Of course they don't want to build something nice or reform inmates. So instead, they treat people like animals and that's how they act. Sadly, some of these people consider that sh***hole home.
WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES

United States

#96 Sep 28, 2014
Move on wrote:
Steve served this community tirelessly for decades. He has been a great sheriff. The time came however that he appeared untouchable and the arrogance put people off. I respect him for taking the side of his officers and detectives, but when he failed to force them to do their jobs, i.e. take reports, investigate crimes, he lost the support of this community. A victim of crime, whether it's a theft of ten dollars or millions wants the attention of law enforcement. Everyone should be treated equally and his long term as sheriff hardened him and caused a cynical attitude. All the blame shouldn't be put on him however because he didn't act alone; he had a team that failed to support him when they did not give the public what they expected from the sheriffs department. I thank Sheriff Burns for his service and his commitment to his community for many years. I wish him happiness in retirement and peace in reconciling this election in his heart.

Investigate! Are you serious! Johnny English could do a better job investigating than these so-called Sheriffs. They've admitted they never went to school to learn how to investigate a crime and for that matter, they can't even read let alone understand the Constitution. It's a good ole boys club and any corrupt Mason can join. Regarding the allegation that Steve advocated for a new jail, if that's the case then who is behind the curtain calling the shots? The Feds? Because apparently putting the same people back in jail year after year who's families just happen to have money, instead of rehabilitating them sure makes no sense whatsoever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUSTED at the Hype! 5 min WellSaid 25
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 32 min Princess Hey 10,045
Body by me 1 hr Southern Lady 8
Wreck on 107 cutoff 2 hr Youknowho 69
chr!s kelley 2 hr lol 2
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,311
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 21
Trump good friends withPutin 2 hr Thinker 20
Wreck with semi on Newport highway today. 4 hr whatever floats y... 11
no 5 hr Leonardo 260

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages