Next Last
huh

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2014
Not as many people voted for him...
chance

Bristol, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2014
Okay since the other guy won, let's hope he can keep the taxpayers from having to build a new jail the way Steve Burns did. Steve Burns worked very hard to keep us from having to build a new jail - for those who truly understand the whole "building a new jail" thing. My guess, another jail will be ordered built shortly -- but let's hope not. Willing to give the new guy a chance. If the new guy let's that happen not only will a whole lot of egg be on his face, but a one-term sheriff will be all he gets.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 8, 2014
I liked Burns. I don't like GPD.
People were sick of him

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2014
I'm a Republican and voted for Hankins, for the following reasons!

1. Robbie Morgan.

2. Need help? No need to call the Sheriffs Office!

3. No community patrols, they all stay in town.

4. Thieves and dopers everywhere.

5. A Sheriff who drives a Cadillac Escalade, is a bit much!
ralf

Arden, NC

#5 Aug 8, 2014
People were sick of him wrote:
I'm a Republican and voted for Hankins, for the following reasons!
1. Robbie Morgan.
2. Need help? No need to call the Sheriffs Office!
3. No community patrols, they all stay in town.
4. Thieves and dopers everywhere.
5. A Sheriff who drives a Cadillac Escalade, is a bit much!
very true. The jail and his growing budget and his deputies was one of mine
Mr Bird

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 8, 2014
Three county cruisers in the Dollar General Market parking lot with a 21 year old kid pulled over, crap like that is what cost him my vote. Get there lazy azzes out on community patrol where they are supposed to be.
who cares

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 8, 2014
Steve doesn't drive nor own a Cadillac. U ppl are so ignorant.
People were sick of him

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2014
chance wrote:
Okay since the other guy won, let's hope he can keep the taxpayers from having to build a new jail the way Steve Burns did. Steve Burns worked very hard to keep us from having to build a new jail - for those who truly understand the whole "building a new jail" thing. My guess, another jail will be ordered built shortly -- but let's hope not. Willing to give the new guy a chance. If the new guy let's that happen not only will a whole lot of egg be on his face, but a one-term sheriff will be all he gets.
I beg to differ. Steve Burns tried every way he could to get a new jail, and the County Commission for the most part, lost their jobs because of it! So did Steve! The Sheriff rode around in a Cadillac Escalade for a police vehicle, why should you and I pay for such luxury? Do you have one? I don't! I do agree, if "the new guy" don't live up to the job the voters gave him, remove him in the next election. For now I support our new Sheriff, but I will watch what happens! Elected Officials WORK FOR US, when they forget, we have elections!
People were sick of him

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2014
who cares wrote:
Steve doesn't drive nor own a Cadillac. U ppl are so ignorant.
Burns drives a taxpayer owned Cadillac Escalade, that is what he drives as a police vehicle! It has personalized Government tags that say SHERIFF! The taxpayers paid for it! Looks like someone is ignorant.
who cares

Franklin, NC

#10 Aug 8, 2014
Its a Chevy Tahoe dumbass. This sounds like Jan Kiker, seeing how you have no idea what you are talking but continue to talk. A ton of sheriffs drive a Tahoe as their work vehicle. Anything else you would like to be educated on?
greeneville mafia

Greeneville, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2014
It is a Tahoe ........100% Chevrolet.
who cares

Franklin, NC

#12 Aug 8, 2014
Thank you. Once again, greenevillians thinking they know it all. Smh.
People were sick of him

Johnson City, TN

#13 Aug 8, 2014
who cares wrote:
Its a Chevy Tahoe dumbass. This sounds like Jan Kiker, seeing how you have no idea what you are talking but continue to talk. A ton of sheriffs drive a Tahoe as their work vehicle. Anything else you would like to be educated on?
No it is not! The Chief Deputy drives the Tahoe! Anything else you want to be stupid about?
who cares

Franklin, NC

#14 Aug 8, 2014
Lol are u serious? I'm a part of the family. I've been in it more times than I can count. Get out of here with ur garbage. But you know it all tho.
george w

Greeneville, TN

#15 Aug 8, 2014
who cares wrote:
Lol are u serious? I'm a part of the family. I've been in it more times than I can count. Get out of here with ur garbage. But you know it all tho.
I have been in it ,too. It is a Chevy Tahoe. Greene County trash are jealous a-holes. They look at a big black SUV, and they see Cadillac, because they want a Cadillac. Trash covets Cadillacs.
People were sick of him

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 8, 2014
george w wrote:
<quoted text>I have been in it ,too. It is a Chevy Tahoe. Greene County trash are jealous a-holes. They look at a big black SUV, and they see Cadillac, because they want a Cadillac. Trash covets Cadillacs.
It's white! And neither of you have been anywhere, except maybe Bulls Gap!
People were sick of him

Johnson City, TN

#17 Aug 8, 2014
P.S. Learn to spell!
who cares

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 8, 2014
Ok this person is doing this on purpose. Obviously has no clue. Goodbye

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19 Aug 8, 2014
george w wrote:
<quoted text>I have been in it ,too. It is a Chevy Tahoe. Greene County trash are jealous a-holes. They look at a big black SUV, and they see Cadillac, because they want a Cadillac. Trash covets Cadillacs.
You made me giggle a little with that last sentence. Lol! ;)
george w

Greeneville, TN

#20 Aug 8, 2014
People were sick of him wrote:
<quoted text>
It's white! And neither of you have been anywhere, except maybe Bulls Gap!
I have ridden in a black Tahoe with him. I don't know if he drives it every day or not. I guess Hankins will get a Yugo to save the county money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Going be lot blind people after Mon cheap as gl... 10 min Darkly Dreaming D... 5
Confederate Monuments 40 min Max Planck 86
Mary ann morelock 4 hr CEC221 4
divorces happening 4 hr CEC221 24
Parker Employees 5 hr someone 4
Another sheriff forum gone 6 hr Ya know 32
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 6 hr Bugkiller 1
Circuit Court Clerk Race 10 hr know her 72
White Power rally in Charlottesville 12 hr Max Planck 159

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages