Jessica Carter

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Where abouts is Jessica? She still in jail? Was wondering about her baby.
datruth

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2013
why do u need to know?
Cruel Girl

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jun 28, 2013
She gets out soon if not already and they get their kid back!Can you say..SNITCH!!!! Her day is coming for more than one reason, hope she watches her back when she does get out!!
Jessica Carter

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2013
I didn't think she would ever get her child back. I thought at one time her gramma was going to get custody. What happen there??
Beck

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Jessica Carter wrote:
I didn't think she would ever get her child back. I thought at one time her gramma was going to get custody. What happen there??
Instead of coming on topix and trying to start trouble. Why don't you just be woman/or man enough to show your face and either ask her or her family the truth. Because all topix is gossip and bull! Or at least use your real name instead of hiding behind your computer...
datruth

Piney Flats, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2013
how do you get busted for running a meth lab,8 months pregnant, and then get out of jail 5 months later???
Family

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2013
datruth wrote:
how do you get busted for running a meth lab,8 months pregnant, and then get out of jail 5 months later???
She wasn't running it she was just there. Guilty by association. So naturally she got a lesser charge & took a plea 2yrs at 30% & she did her time so stop insinuating that there's some hidden agenda an she must have done something to get out easy. I suggest that you quit trying so hard to start shit an worry about your own life an your own problems as I'm sure you have enough to keep you occupied for a while...
Just saying

Greeneville, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2013
So has she got her baby back? Or does a rich family have it and she can't get it back?
Just saying

Greeneville, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2014
so has Jessica straightened up and got her baby back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greeneville sun 1 min Eat Ships 8
bosses at ti automotive (Aug '10) 9 min Eat Ships 93
KFC under new management? 50 min Zzzz 9
How is it working at So Pak Co??? 57 min Shane game 4
Sharia law is a damnation folks 1 hr Country boy 1
Is every woman a drug addict? 1 hr Eat Ships 10
lol west greene vs. greeneville 1 hr GreeneCo 34
lawsuit against county schools 5 hr John 8
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 10 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 11 hr Fishing Man 7