Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

2wheels wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have a personal grudge against this man and his family beyond the norm. Care to share why?
No actually you are wrong, I never met Robie Morgan! I did work with his lazy ass daddy at Magnovox for a number of years. I watch the new's and read the paper, and listen to the scanner. I know this is the 3rd lawsuit tax payers like myselef have faced over Robbie, and we are the ones who will pay the bill, I have to wonder why his shit has been covered up and Steve Burns didnt fire him a long time ago? I know Robert (his dad) thumped his bible every day and did little else, unless you count talking about what a good 'God fearing' son he had?
green mountain rd

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Just exactly what IS going on in Rockbadder? Several "neighbors" with questionable pasts have been seen either getting in or getting out of the passenger front seat of cruisers. One in particular and his mistress are in question. Not to mention random shootings with no consequence.
amazing

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I think if the women agreed to have sex to get out of being charged, they should have to go pull their time and they should also have to pay the county for using their personell
papaws grave smokin

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually you are wrong, I never met Robie Morgan! I did work with his lazy ass daddy at Magnovox for a number of years. I watch the new's and read the paper, and listen to the scanner. I know this is the 3rd lawsuit tax payers like myselef have faced over Robbie, and we are the ones who will pay the bill, I have to wonder why his shit has been covered up and Steve Burns didnt fire him a long time ago? I know Robert (his dad) thumped his bible every day and did little else, unless you count talking about what a good 'God fearing' son he had?
You are the man . the truth will stand when the worlds on fire
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

green mountain rd wrote:
Just exactly what IS going on in Rockbadder? Several "neighbors" with questionable pasts have been seen either getting in or getting out of the passenger front seat of cruisers. One in particular and his mistress are in question. Not to mention random shootings with no consequence.
What goes on in Rockbadder, stays in Rockbadder.
UPLAND AVE

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes on in Rockbadder, stays in Rockbadder.
Ive always herd it was a drug infested, welfare, slutty kind off place. i have drove threw ther few times on my way to falls. pretty place just a lot off trailers and trashy looking places that ruins such a pretty place.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

It's a Jerry Springer wonderland.
UPLAND AVE

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Whatever wrote:
It's a Jerry Springer wonderland.
lol you recon!! i no ive saw some pertie ruff looking type on our way to falls cave men looking type. greasy nasty mailbox first month looking bunch lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville