detetion center wrote:
Isnt there another case with a seperate woman also
Yes, I think so.
mmok

Johnson City, TN

#85 Dec 28, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I was saying that she MAY not win the suit crying rape if he says they were both in agreement to have sex.
Isnt that what every rapist who is caught says?
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#86 Dec 28, 2012
mmok wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt that what every rapist who is caught says?
Yeah it is. From what I've heard about this girl it could go either way. A lot of girls cry rape that haven't been also. It kind of works both ways. I could really care less.
mmok

Johnson City, TN

#87 Dec 28, 2012
Bet the cops that arrested when him and his wife got in trouble didnt even cuff him . probly let him ride in front with them.
mmok

Johnson City, TN

#88 Dec 28, 2012
Wrong one but probly the same way.
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

#89 Dec 29, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorney eh?! Lol !! Excepted or accepted?? Misplaced apostrophes, errant capitalization.....hmmmm what law school did you attend?? I reiterate he has not been sentenced. The one year sentence & one year supervision are MAXIMUMS. The Judge does not have to take his plea but probably will. Until we read his plea agreement & find out the Judge's sentence imposed in April we are merely speculating.
According to GA trooper man, I attended McDonald's University....they have a wonderful police training division. That is where I gained my knowledge....& met the GA Trooper man! BAHAHAHAHHA
Sorry Nita; I will try to do better! Albert Einstein couldnít spell very well and his grammar wasnít always the best, so one can safely assume he wasnít a physicist? I did not say I was an attorney. I said I used to be one! I also stated that I never practiced in TN. I can use a word document and spellcheck, and rise to the level that would suit you, alas I donít care too. This is topix, I am not in a battle of wits with genius here! Just to help you in your worries about me; when I wrote a brief or a motion or an appeal, my paralegal did it, I just signed on the line! So sorry to have put you out Nita. Did you by chance meet the hamburgler at McDonald's University, which should have been Mcdonalds University! My God, maybe you didn't work at Mcdonalds???
Knightly

Greeneville, TN

#90 Dec 29, 2012
I would say that oldmtnrd. Means that he accepted those sentencing maximums when he accepted the plea. Meaning that he knew what the max could be if be plead guilty as he did.

I am intrigued to see how this plea will be handled by the county. As stated before, this plea possibly just sealed the fate of all of us who have to see our tax money go out to a suspected two bit whore.
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

#91 Dec 29, 2012
Yes I know the D in McDonalds should have been capitalized :)
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

#92 Dec 29, 2012
Whatever wrote:
By the way (Old Mountain Road) said he accepted one year of house arrest also. Could you show me where that part is in the article. Supervised release and house arrest are 2 different things.
If you are supervised on release, is that not closer to house arrest? Why didn't they use the term parole or probation? However I don't care what you think, since you seem to uphold rape!
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

#93 Dec 29, 2012
Knightly wrote:
I would say that oldmtnrd. Means that he accepted those sentencing maximums when he accepted the plea. Meaning that he knew what the max could be if be plead guilty as he did.
I am intrigued to see how this plea will be handled by the county. As stated before, this plea possibly just sealed the fate of all of us who have to see our tax money go out to a suspected two bit whore.
Then does that not lay on the man who corvered up Robbies shit for the last 14 years? Would all these lawsuits be on our back if his ass had been fired 10 or 12 years ago when he chased that motorcycle 18 miles into Madision County NC, after being told several times to stop at the State line? No one told me this, I heard it on the scanner the night it happened! Who is really to blame for what that punk Robbie cost's us?
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

#94 Dec 29, 2012
Knightly wrote:
Also, everyone calls this girl first one name and another, what is Mr. Morgan? didn't he go to church and thump the bible? If this girl is everything you say, what exactly is Robbie Morgan? When wearing a badge you represent the people you serve, in this case Greene County, we have had 4 Sheriff's elections since Robbie has been a deputy, Why did it go this far? There have been other lawsuits over Robbie and thousands of complaints on him, why was no action taken?

Since: Dec 12

United States

#95 Dec 29, 2012
Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Nita; I will try to do better! Albert Einstein couldnít spell very well and his grammar wasnít always the best, so one can safely assume he wasnít a physicist? I did not say I was an attorney. I said I used to be one! I also stated that I never practiced in TN. I can use a word document and spellcheck, and rise to the level that would suit you, alas I donít care too. This is topix, I am not in a battle of wits with genius here! Just to help you in your worries about me; when I wrote a brief or a motion or an appeal, my paralegal did it, I just signed on the line! So sorry to have put you out Nita. Did you by chance meet the hamburgler at McDonald's University, which should have been Mcdonalds University! My God, maybe you didn't work at Mcdonalds???
Did you mean to say you are not in a battle of wits with geniusES here?! Lol! Well I have you to know that I refuse to battle wits with an unarmed person!! BAHAHAHA! I'm just giving you a hard time!!! LOL We can fight about gun rights now that I have mentioned being unnarmed! You know, turn this into political fodder.

Most of what I know about criminal dealings came from the Hamburglar....he didn't sport a striped uniform to make a fashion statement. As such, to my knowledge, supervised release entails the person being on a "guarded watch" so to speak while they are out of jail. They have to report in to a probation officer, random drug tests & whatever else is required of the conditions of their supervised release. They might be free to move about their locality but can't go outside certain boundaries. House arrest generally requires the person to stay at home wearing a monitoring device. They are sometimes allowed to work, go to medical appointments, etc. in accordance with their unique conditions in place.

Oh the memories of Hamburger U....Ronald had the most amazing thick hair in which I rubbed my fingers. The french fry grease made for an excellent styling tool and imparted great shine on those intensely vibrant red locks. Yes, there was an exciting correlation with those BIG feet under that bright yellow uniform. Ronald isn't half the man Big Foot is though, I tell you that!
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#96 Dec 29, 2012
Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are supervised on release, is that not closer to house arrest? Why didn't they use the term parole or probation? However I don't care what you think, since you seem to uphold rape!
I don't mean to sound as if I'm taking up for Morgan. I've heard from various people over the years that he is a piece of trash. I'm kind of anxious to see what will come out of this, but he being a cop, I don't really expect much will. That's usually the norm for arrested police officers. I actually don't know why they said supervised, that is kind of strange. You may have a point, because like you say they should of said supervised probation. I'm assuming they said that to make people think he will get a stiffer sentence. In other words I think it's a front. Remember the law is all on the same team. By the way I don't support rape, I just don't jump to conclusions with everything I hear. I used to be a New York clap doctor also!
papaws grave smokin

Locust, NC

#97 Dec 29, 2012
Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, everyone calls this girl first one name and another, what is Mr. Morgan? didn't he go to church and thump the bible? If this girl is everything you say, what exactly is Robbie Morgan? When wearing a badge you represent the people you serve, in this case Greene County, we have had 4 Sheriff's elections since Robbie has been a deputy, Why did it go this far? There have been other lawsuits over Robbie and thousands of complaints on him, why was no action taken?
If you no them very well the whole bunch thumps the bible .
Friend of Kangaroo

Fayetteville, NC

#98 Dec 29, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of wanna be "pigs" that don't have what it takes to be in law enforcement. Appearing in East Tennessee Mugshots is much easier work.
Pig u didn't have to b n uniform 4 people 2 call suuuueeeee 2 you! Did u trade favors 2 all men n exchange 4 "getting them off" or was it just under 25 males?? You suck! Literally!!! haha
Big Mac

Greeneville, TN

#99 Dec 29, 2012
Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she flunked out. The pressure to build a Big Mac was just too much. She kept forgetting one of the all beef patties and the special sauce was more than she could ever comprehend. Duh!
2wheels

Jonesborough, TN

#100 Dec 29, 2012
Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have a personal grudge against this man and his family beyond the norm. Care to share why?
jonboy

Greeneville, TN

#101 Dec 29, 2012
morgan is now a federal witness against gcpd. he spilled his guts about all the corruption going on in greene county. the department is under federal investigation now. and that is fact. thats how he got off on a lesser charge.
Nita Mann

Fayetteville, NC

#102 Dec 29, 2012
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she flunked out. The pressure to build a Big Mac was just too much. She kept forgetting one of the all beef patties and the special sauce was more than she could ever comprehend. Duh!
Well aren't you just a funny little troll? I know how to take care of meat & special sauce, thanks.
Big Mac

Greeneville, TN

#103 Dec 30, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you just a funny little troll? I know how to take care of meat & special sauce, thanks.
You supply the fat and the rolls, thanks. bahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Augur 146,113
ISIS spreading EBOLA 8 min Kohlrabi 2
Joan Rivers current status 18 min NobodyUKno 9
Nitrogen water problem. .. 21 min mafia moll 9
LABOR DAY appease low wage hard work as the ri... 24 min formally known as... 3
you married a ? 25 min Tam Phat 7
Dad creates app to remind about children in hot... 31 min Dixie iron fist 6
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 2 hr Health Scammers 13
south greene football 12 hr jake 50
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs