One Who Knows

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

He is a wanna be Pig and thats it, point blank!!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

One Who Knows wrote:
He is a wanna be Pig and thats it, point blank!!
There's a lot of wanna be "pigs" that don't have what it takes to be in law enforcement. Appearing in East Tennessee Mugshots is much easier work.
Chris

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I still love him.

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of wanna be "pigs" that don't have what it takes to be in law enforcement. Appearing in East Tennessee Mugshots is much easier work.
Hey Merry Christmas my friend! Guess you read the post above where I got schooled. Maybe that's why we always had to say "sorry, but we're not allowed to give legal advise"! I'm drawing my pension, so it's all good.
2wheels

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Old Mountain RD wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no longer an attorney, and never practiced in TN; he did resign,yet pled guilty to a federal felony! He agreed to a $100,000 fine and a year in federal prison and a year of house arrest after his jail time! However there is the matter of the 3.5 million dollar lawsuit, filed befor he resigned! So his albrit reduced retirement won't pay his fine; much less the jury award in a case he just handed them on a platter! He will lose his property, all his bank accounts, even if he has allready transfered them to someone else! I can't see how he wins?
Would you mind sharing your source for this?
atyourfingertips

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

2wheels wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind sharing your source for this?
Try Ch 11 tri-cities news online! Don't look for much info in the Greeneville Sun, they only print the news the local crime lords tell them to print!
2wheels

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

atyourfingertips wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Ch 11 tri-cities news online! Don't look for much info in the Greeneville Sun, they only print the news the local crime lords tell them to print!
Thanks...I did check that out but didn't see anything like "Old Mountain RD" posted. I'd like to see a link to something to verify his claims.

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

With all due respect to "Old Mountain Road", Morgan has not been sentenced YET. He is facing up to one year in prison, supervised release & fines. His sentencing will be determined in April. Something seems fishy that he pled to a crime none of us were aware he had even been charged with in Federal Court. Maybe the newspaper dropped the ball....wouldn't be the first time. Lol
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

I'm assuming they offered him this deal. He will probably only get probation, in return of admitting they had consensual sex. The county will be relieved of paying out a large sum of money. That is if they can get a jury to buy in on this. Just a theory though, I don't think the feds are big on sentencing someone for a misdemeanor charge.
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Nita Mann wrote:
With all due respect to "Old Mountain Road", Morgan has not been sentenced YET. He is facing up to one year in prison, supervised release & fines. His sentencing will be determined in April. Something seems fishy that he pled to a crime none of us were aware he had even been charged with in Federal Court. Maybe the newspaper dropped the ball....wouldn't be the first time. Lol
Yes Nita you are right! You do know the Federal Judge can reject his plea and make him stand trial on everything, don't you? The news media did not drop the ball (except Greeneville Sun)! The fishy part could also be called a sealed indictment? This could be just a pause, while they cacth their limit?
Old Mountain Road

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Whatever wrote:
I'm assuming they offered him this deal. He will probably only get probation, in return of admitting they had consensual sex. The county will be relieved of paying out a large sum of money. That is if they can get a jury to buy in on this. Just a theory though, I don't think the feds are big on sentencing someone for a misdemeanor charge.
A criminal plea only aids a civil trial, He actully pled guilty, and excepted 1 year in a Federal Prison and 1 Year house arrest, along with a $100,000 fine! This has nothing to do with a federal Lawsuit, which he lost when he pled guilty to federal criminal charges! How stupid are you? Did'nt you watch the OJ trial? HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY in criminal court, yet lost everything in cival court! P.S. THE JUDGE DOES NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT HIS PLEA! Befor you post again, please have a clue what you are talking about!
just here

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

it doesnt matter shes already got some of her money and blew threw alot of money in 2 days shes a needle junkie her and her boyfriend why do you think she consented to sex it was to avoid arrest cause of the crap he found in car which shes gotten paid for sex before so she just hit jackpot guess shes a high paid hoe now

Since: Dec 12

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A criminal plea only aids a civil trial, He actully pled guilty, and excepted 1 year in a Federal Prison and 1 Year house arrest, along with a $100,000 fine! This has nothing to do with a federal Lawsuit, which he lost when he pled guilty to federal criminal charges! How stupid are you? Did'nt you watch the OJ trial? HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY in criminal court, yet lost everything in cival court! P.S. THE JUDGE DOES NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT HIS PLEA! Befor you post again, please have a clue what you are talking about!
Attorney eh?! Lol !! Excepted or accepted?? Misplaced apostrophes, errant capitalization.....hmmmm what law school did you attend?? I reiterate he has not been sentenced. The one year sentence & one year supervision are MAXIMUMS. The Judge does not have to take his plea but probably will. Until we read his plea agreement & find out the Judge's sentence imposed in April we are merely speculating.

According to GA trooper man, I attended McDonald's University....they have a wonderful police training division. That is where I gained my knowledge....& met the GA Trooper man! BAHAHAHAHHA
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Old Mountain Road wrote:
<quoted text>

From what I read, the article said he could face up to a year in prison. I don't remember it saying he already agreed to a year. I may be wrong, I've been to 4 countries and 6 county fairs and you sound like the most intelligent person that I've met yet. Yeah I watched the OJ trial. I just wasn't aware that he plead guilty. I thought he was found NOT guilty. Enlighten me genius if I'm wrong. One trial has nothing to do with the other. I was saying that she MAY not win the suit crying rape if he says they were both in agreement to have sex. You probably won't get to sit in on the jury of the civil suit, since your little mind has already been convinced. Who knows maybe you are her lawyer, or brother.
December 18 2012

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I read, the article said he could face up to a year in prison. I don't remember it saying he already agreed to a year. I may be wrong, I've been to 4 countries and 6 county fairs and you sound like the most intelligent person that I've met yet. Yeah I watched the OJ trial. I just wasn't aware that he plead guilty. I thought he was found NOT guilty. Enlighten me genius if I'm wrong. One trial has nothing to do with the other. I was saying that she MAY not win the suit crying rape if he says they were both in agreement to have sex. You probably won't get to sit in on the jury of the civil suit, since your little mind has already been convinced. Who knows maybe you are her lawyer, or brother.
http://www2.wjhl.com/news/2012/dec/18/former-...
By: STAFF | WJHL.com
GREENEVILLE, Tenn.--
A former Greene County Sheriff's deputy pleaded guilty in federal court today.
Robbie Morgan pleaded guilty to deprivation of rights under color of law. By law that means that Morgan, operating as an officer, deprived the victim in this case of their rights.
The charge stems from a December 2011 traffic stop.
Morgan's sentencing is set for April 3 of next year.
He faces up to one year in jail, a year of supervised release, a fine of $100,000 and a special assessment of $25.
2wheels

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorney eh?! Lol !! Excepted or accepted?? Misplaced apostrophes, errant capitalization.....hmmmm what law school did you attend?? I reiterate he has not been sentenced. The one year sentence & one year supervision are MAXIMUMS. The Judge does not have to take his plea but probably will. Until we read his plea agreement & find out the Judge's sentence imposed in April we are merely speculating.
According to GA trooper man, I attended McDonald's University....they have a wonderful police training division. That is where I gained my knowledge....& met the GA Trooper man! BAHAHAHAHHA
If he's an attorney then I'm an astronaut.
detetion center

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I no one thing .you shore dont see him out in public much since this went down.
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I know it says he faces up to one year. That doesn't mean he is getting one year of prison time. The judge can give him anything from probation up to one year. I personally don't think he'll serve one full day for this. I may be wrong, but I'll have to see it to believe it.
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

By the way (Old Mountain Road) said he accepted one year of house arrest also. Could you show me where that part is in the article. Supervised release and house arrest are 2 different things.
detetion center

Hawthorne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Isnt there another case with a seperate woman also

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Pete 140,769
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 33 min loadediper 266
Sheriff Department Budget 1 hr retired jailor 29
Ever had a weggie so bad that it? 1 hr James 3
I hear footsteps.... 1 hr Hot Air 14
ryan armstrong (Jun '13) 1 hr eyes 8
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 2 hr pete spider 143
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr feibleman 125
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Dr Wu 28
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 4 hr Flows down river 190
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 8 hr yep 23
•••
•••