greene countys finest robby morgan
Awesome O

Shelby, NC

#43 Dec 21, 2012
ip addresses revealed wrote:
I think we should demand to see the ip address of whoever started or added to this horrible thread.

Come Attorney General and local police you must find out who is starting such a terrible rumor/false alarm and splatter their names all over the Greeneville Sun and take any other action allowed.

Enough is enough!!
What exactly in this post is false?
ip addresses revealed

Greeneville, TN

#44 Dec 21, 2012
I think we should demand to see the ip address of whoever started or added to this horrible thread.

Come Attorney General and local police you must find out who is starting such a terrible rumor/false alarm and splatter their names all over the Greeneville Sun and take any other action allowed.

Enough is enough!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#45 Dec 22, 2012
Enough is enough!!
You are an idiot! Did you ever here of something called the 1st ammendment to the U.S. constitution? People can talk about that scum Robbie Morgan as much as they please! You, nor the police nor that ass Barkley Bell can do anything about it! Deal with it!(You must be a morgan)
papaw graves smokin

West Columbia, SC

#46 Dec 22, 2012
Enough is enough!!
lol oh realy. a statement has to be false for it to be slander. fill us in on whats false abot any of this
The know

Fort Campbell, TN

#47 Dec 22, 2012
I've dealt with ROBBIE MORGAN years ago when he thought he could catch a motorcycle at 160 +. Needless to say he got smoked. He was a nerd on power trip then and is getting what his punka** deserves. Now everybody knows what he was all about! All I can say is hope u get locked up and drop the soap pal!! Lol
whothehellcares-

Greeneville, TN

#49 Dec 22, 2012
whothehellcares
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#50 Dec 22, 2012
whothehellcares- wrote:
whothehellcares
The Citizens of Greene County.
Dont drop the soap

Jonesborough, TN

#51 Dec 22, 2012
Enough is enough!!
Put thrir names in the Greeneville Sun, Like Robbies name on the Federal Court Docket? HAHAHAHAHA! Trash got less than he deserved!
Jenny H from the block

Greeneville, TN

#52 Dec 22, 2012
whothehellcares
shett eater in bloodline

Matthews, NC

#53 Dec 22, 2012
Jenny H from the block wrote:
whothehellcares
mouth has spoken .
Old Mountain Rd

Jonesborough, TN

#54 Dec 22, 2012
Enough is enough!!
Robert, I didnt know your stupid ass could turn a computer on? Your little sissy boy did what he was accused off, He pled guilty to a far lessor charge to save his ass! Time will tell what he gave the FBI to save his own sorry ass? He has now lost his Commision as a Captian in the TNNG, and his retirement, as well as his state retirement! While you worked at Magnovox, your lazy non working ass stole thousands, while hideing from work for 40 years! Your Boy should have followed suit and kept a low profile, like you did! You thumped the Bible the whole time! So did he! Just remember Jesus Knows the real truth! You are right; Enough is enough; of Robbie Morgan!
Nita Mann

Mauldin, SC

#55 Dec 22, 2012
Ok, FYI dear readers: the "ip addresses revealed" was posted on several other threads, many times over & over on some of the same threads. This seems like a troll which prompted otherwise reasonable posters to become unglued. It is probably the same poster who has started threads under the names of others...an " imPoster " lol
Old Mountain Rd

Jonesborough, TN

#56 Dec 22, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
Ok, FYI dear readers: the "ip addresses revealed" was posted on several other threads, many times over & over on some of the same threads. This seems like a troll which prompted otherwise reasonable posters to become unglued. It is probably the same poster who has started threads under the names of others...an " imPoster " lol
It takes a bit of skill to trace an ip address, and a hell of a lot more software! Hardly anyone in Greene County feels bad for Robbie Morgan, except the lowlife family of his! P.S. you are useing a proxy server! You're point is?
papaws grave smokin

Fayetteville, NC

#57 Dec 22, 2012
Old Mountain Rd wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a bit of skill to trace an ip address, and a hell of a lot more software! Hardly anyone in Greene County feels bad for Robbie Morgan, except the lowlife family of his! P.S. you are useing a proxy server! You're point is?
me and you agree on that .i dont like non off that whole bunch.
Nita Mann

Mauldin, SC

#58 Dec 22, 2012
Old Mountain Rd wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that a bunch of people on a bunch of threads got bent out of shape when the one demanding ip addresses posted here. I don't think they gave a rat's behind about the topic just being a troll.

Since: Sep 12

Shelby, NC

#59 Dec 23, 2012
Old Mountain Rd wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any of the people you mentioned, however one of your comments piqued my interest, that being the loss of Morgan's state retirement. Usually employees covered under the TCRS will resign if facing termination, thus reserving retirement benefits earned previous to any legal action. I'm not an attorney, but in previous cases similar to this one the people affected still kept their rights to retirement benefits if they had the good sense to resign. Recent THP employees immediately resigned after learning they were facing prosecution, thus preserving their valuable, albeit reduced, retirement benefits. On the other hand, in extreme cases I have witnessed the federal government intervene and release said retirement funds back to the state. So, did Morgan resign or was he terminated?
article

Greeneville, TN

#60 Dec 23, 2012
GreeneNative wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any of the people you mentioned, however one of your comments piqued my interest, that being the loss of Morgan's state retirement. Usually employees covered under the TCRS will resign if facing termination, thus reserving retirement benefits earned previous to any legal action. I'm not an attorney, but in previous cases similar to this one the people affected still kept their rights to retirement benefits if they had the good sense to resign. Recent THP employees immediately resigned after learning they were facing prosecution, thus preserving their valuable, albeit reduced, retirement benefits. On the other hand, in extreme cases I have witnessed the federal government intervene and release said retirement funds back to the state. So, did Morgan resign or was he terminated?
http://www.tricities.com/news/article_cb28648...
Old Mountain RD

Jonesborough, TN

#61 Dec 23, 2012
GreeneNative wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any of the people you mentioned, however one of your comments piqued my interest, that being the loss of Morgan's state retirement. Usually employees covered under the TCRS will resign if facing termination, thus reserving retirement benefits earned previous to any legal action. I'm not an attorney, but in previous cases similar to this one the people affected still kept their rights to retirement benefits if they had the good sense to resign. Recent THP employees immediately resigned after learning they were facing prosecution, thus preserving their valuable, albeit reduced, retirement benefits. On the other hand, in extreme cases I have witnessed the federal government intervene and release said retirement funds back to the state. So, did Morgan resign or was he terminated?
I am no longer an attorney, and never practiced in TN; he did resign,yet pled guilty to a federal felony! He agreed to a $100,000 fine and a year in federal prison and a year of house arrest after his jail time! However there is the matter of the 3.5 million dollar lawsuit, filed befor he resigned! So his albrit reduced retirement won't pay his fine; much less the jury award in a case he just handed them on a platter! He will lose his property, all his bank accounts, even if he has allready transfered them to someone else! I can't see how he wins?
papaws grave smokin

Asheboro, NC

#62 Dec 23, 2012
Old Mountain Rd wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert, I didnt know your stupid ass could turn a computer on? Your little sissy boy did what he was accused off, He pled guilty to a far lessor charge to save his ass! Time will tell what he gave the FBI to save his own sorry ass? He has now lost his Commision as a Captian in the TNNG, and his retirement, as well as his state retirement! While you worked at Magnovox, your lazy non working ass stole thousands, while hideing from work for 40 years! Your Boy should have followed suit and kept a low profile, like you did! You thumped the Bible the whole time! So did he! Just remember Jesus Knows the real truth! You are right; Enough is enough; of Robbie Morgan!
lol i keep going back reading this and laughing. i bet i no you . because you no to much .tell it how it is brother.

Since: Sep 12

Faith, NC

#63 Dec 23, 2012
Old Mountain RD wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no longer an attorney, and never practiced in TN; he did resign,yet pled guilty to a federal felony! He agreed to a $100,000 fine and a year in federal prison and a year of house arrest after his jail time! However there is the matter of the 3.5 million dollar lawsuit, filed befor he resigned! So his albrit reduced retirement won't pay his fine; much less the jury award in a case he just handed them on a platter! He will lose his property, all his bank accounts, even if he has allready transfered them to someone else! I can't see how he wins?
Thank you for the info counselor. I've not followed the case that closely and had nowhere near the facts you possess. Yeah, sounds like he's up the creek alright. Thanks again for answering my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Reynolds 19 min Friend4life 15
Bridget Tweed Oliver 30 min Yelp 13
Husbands that cheat (Aug '10) 35 min Abouttime 144
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 1 hr egypt 31
Whitney fugate set up steve haun 1 hr Urnot 7
Butch Patterson 1 hr All N Who U Know 13
Drugs in Greene county jail 1 hr egypt 35
Why do you visit topix? 2 hr Kohlrabi 24
Assault at gas station, women dragged by car--K... 7 hr Mr Christian 25
More from around the web