chaos at food city -snow
seriously

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
does anyone know if the woman who was slung into the rack at food city today is ok? I was there getting bread and milk and it was chaos. people screaming and shoving each other n this one woman slung the other woman into a rack

Is she ok?????
MysticRose

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I was there when it happened. The law had to be called in to keep order. Her nose was bloody but she's ok.
no name

Northport, AL

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Really??? Did they not know yesterday that snow was coming in??? Waiting till the last min is not always too smart!!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#4 Jan 17, 2013
The dumbest part of it all is that the snow will be gone by tomorrow night or Saturday at the latest but people freak out like they will be snowed in for a week. "Honey, they're calling for 2-4" today but sunny and warmer Friday and Saturday." (Sound of ammo being checked in multiple guns) "We better get 3 weeks worth of groceries and sit tight till it melts."
iknow

Rolesville, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2013
People are stupid!!!"
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
iknow wrote:
People are stupid!!!"
I know. Looks like they could at least read topix and gain some intelligence like all of us.
Turd Ferguson

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2013
I luv when they call for a crap load of snow because I know the parking lots will be full of idiot shoppers thinkin they're gonna be snowed it for weeks. It's the perfect time for me to look for random cars to poop in.
Oxy Moron

Wadesboro, NC

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Thank god, I can always walk to a store for beer and toilet paper. That's all I need when snowed in.
food lion shopper

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Turd Ferguson wrote:
I luv when they call for a crap load of snow because I know the parking lots will be full of idiot shoppers thinkin they're gonna be snowed it for weeks. It's the perfect time for me to look for random cars to poop in.
If you poop in my car, I will hunt you down and shove your face in it. I'm curious, Why do you like like being called Turd?
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2013
STUPID CHILDISH RETARDED people, acting like a bunch of fking idiots!! GROW UP YOU FKERS!!
Hello

Antioch, TN

#11 Jan 19, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
STUPID CHILDISH RETARDED people, acting like a bunch of fking idiots!! GROW UP YOU FKERS!!
http://www.r-word.org/r-word-why-pledge.aspx

When they were originally introduced, the terms “mental retardation” or “mentally retarded” were medical terms with a specifically clinical connotation; however, the pejorative forms,“retard” and “retarded” have been used widely in today’s society to degrade and insult people with intellectual disabilities. Additionally, when “retard” and “retarded” are used as synonyms for “dumb” or “stupid” by people without disabilities, it only reinforces painful stereotypes of people with intellectual disabilities being less valued members of humanity.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.r-word.org/r-word-why-pledge.aspx
When they were originally introduced, the terms “mental retardation” or “mentally retarded” were medical terms with a specifically clinical connotation; however, the pejorative forms,“retard” and “retarded” have been used widely in today’s society to degrade and insult people with intellectual disabilities. Additionally, when “retard” and “retarded” are used as synonyms for “dumb” or “stupid” by people without disabilities, it only reinforces painful stereotypes of people with intellectual disabilities being less valued members of humanity.
What the fk ever, you people act like it's the end of the fking world, act so stupid, oh i will die if i dont have that last piece of bread!
Narcoleptic

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 20, 2013
I made a mad dash to food city...for an 18 pack of bud light. Was the only one with any sense in that place, who needs milk and bread? Beer n a good dirty movie hits the spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picture this..... 15 min Roger 1
The TRUTH about Tattoos! 42 min whothehellcares- 53
Shannon Gibson.. (Jul '12) 48 min afriendlol 5
Transgender bathroom 57 min Josh duggar 11
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 58 min Just Me 38
An Evangelical Minister Who Is NOT Full of HATE 58 min Josh duggar 15
Hometown Hero, Jeff Amyx of Rutledge Tenn. 59 min Josh duggar 3
new principal at baileyton? 3 hr Parent 38
New Wedding Chapel in Greeneville 4 hr whothehellcares- 30
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages