WTF

Johnson City, TN

#22 May 7, 2014
shut up wrote:
I don't think Donny would even cheat on beth.
Donnie and Beth who?
crazy

Calhoun, TN

#23 May 14, 2014
Donny and beth harris, I know don is already filed intent to claim paternity. So aj is out of luck she will be required by law now to give him a dna test once the baby is born. It doesn't matter now if she has someone else sign the birth certificate or not. Donny is going to get his dna test its the law.
wait

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 May 21, 2014
So your saying Donny and Beth are still together? Beth has been saying she left donny.
LOL

Maryville, TN

#26 May 24, 2014
I hope beth is ready tob start seeing Donny with aj because that's where he will end up. Sorry beth! Lol

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#27 May 24, 2014
SLC wrote:
It doesn't matter who's baby it is aj is putting it up for adoption. So even if it's Donny's he out of luck. Lol
You are most definitely one of the sickest people I have ran across on this forum. Anyone who can add "lol" to the end of a statement regarding a child being given up for adoption should have their teeth kicked in.

You are the same one that just posted with a knox ip, with another "lol" concerning tragedy. YOU WILL REAP IT LOWLIFE.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#28 May 24, 2014
Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 3 - Disorderly Conduct and Riots
39-17-315 - Stalking, aggravated stalking, and especially aggravated stalking.

(4) “Stalking” means a willful course of conduct involving repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable person to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, intimidated, threatened, harassed, or molested;

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#29 May 24, 2014
Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 3 - Disorderly Conduct and Riots
39-17-308 - Harassment.

(a) A person commits an offense who intentionally:

(4) Communicates with another person by any method described in subdivision (a)(1), without legitimate purpose:
(A)(i) With the malicious intent to frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress; or
(ii) In a manner the defendant knows, or reasonably should know, would frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress to a similarly situated person of reasonable sensibilities; and
(B) As the result of the communication, the person is frightened, intimidated or emotionally distressed.
To aj

Greenback, TN

#30 Jun 14, 2014
You know aj you should do the hole world a favor and go find a razer. The hole world would be better off with out you
Troll mate

United States

#31 Jun 14, 2014
To aj wrote:
You know aj you should do the hole world a favor and go find a razer. The hole world would be better off with out you
AJ is a pos that turned his brothers wife in for insurance fraud and his dad already had to pay back millions because of him ! He should mind his own business what is he the frickin FBI or what ??? Is he from Memphis ? I never liked AJ ever !
Just asking

Greenback, TN

#32 Sep 17, 2014
So did aj keep the baby or give it up ?
man

Sevierville, TN

#33 Sep 17, 2014
Just asking wrote:
So did aj keep the baby or give it up ?
She is telling everyone she gave it up. And from what I hear donnie is pissed over it
aj so called friend

Greeneville, TN

#34 Oct 6, 2014
She kept it, donny needs to fight for his rights.
Lame

Russellville, TN

#35 Oct 27, 2014
So this is late in the game but I know for a fact that Chris and Aj never slept together.
Justfortherecord

Russellville, TN

#36 Oct 27, 2014
Ok not that it's anyones business but let's just set a few things straight. Yes, the baby was adopted. Donny signed off his rights. He had to. It's the law. Aj screwed up big time. Sleeping with another woman's husband is unacceptable! However, Donny also lied and told her that he and Beth had signed separation papers and that Beth had moved out. All that said they put the baby's best interests first in the decision for adoption and it was a decision they both made. If Donny regretted it or is pissed that sucks for him. As Aj tells it she is in pretty close contact with the baby's adoptive parents and they have a really good relationship.
Over it

Boiling Springs, SC

#37 Nov 10, 2014
Justfortherecord wrote:
Ok not that it's anyones business but let's just set a few things straight. Yes, the baby was adopted. Donny signed off his rights. He had to. It's the law. Aj screwed up big time. Sleeping with another woman's husband is unacceptable! However, Donny also lied and told her that he and Beth had signed separation papers and that Beth had moved out. All that said they put the baby's best interests first in the decision for adoption and it was a decision they both made. If Donny regretted it or is pissed that sucks for him. As Aj tells it she is in pretty close contact with the baby's adoptive parents and they have a really good relationship.
You know he don't care one way or the other about her or that baby. for one the dates for them having sex and the due date are wrong cause they both said it happen in December and the baby was born in August. Now if they would of had sex in November then yes it could be. But they both said December so there is no way
just so you know

Greeneville, TN

#38 Nov 11, 2014
Over it wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he don't care one way or the other about her or that baby. for one the dates for them having sex and the due date are wrong cause they both said it happen in December and the baby was born in August. Now if they would of had sex in November then yes it could be. But they both said December so there is no way
Donny and aj still talk from what I heard donny is going to leave beth and "make a family" with aj. Just so its not a big surprise beth.
Justfortherecord

Russellville, TN

#39 Nov 14, 2014
just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny and aj still talk from what I heard donny is going to leave beth and "make a family" with aj. Just so its not a big surprise beth.
They don't talk. He wanted a DNA test but never went through with it. Donny knows it's his baby. He just doesn't want to take responsibility. And do the math. Dec-August is 9 months and the baby came 3 weeks early. Morons
Coworker

Russellville, TN

#40 Nov 14, 2014
I seen pics of AJs baby. Looks just like Donny and could be Muriel's twin. Except for being more tan
getyourfacts

Greeneville, TN

#42 Nov 25, 2014
Justfortherecord wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't talk. He wanted a DNA test but never went through with it. Donny knows it's his baby. He just doesn't want to take responsibility. And do the math. Dec-August is 9 months and the baby came 3 weeks early. Morons
Its never donny didn't want the responsibility, its anna aka AJ would never give him the chance and it was better for him not to drag it out fighting with her. He was thinking about the best for the child the whole time. So she is to blame for that.
Really

Russellville, TN

#43 Dec 2, 2014
getyourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Its never donny didn't want the responsibility, its anna aka AJ would never give him the chance and it was better for him not to drag it out fighting with her. He was thinking about the best for the child the whole time. So she is to blame for that.
Give him the chance to do what exactly? Wreak more havoc and drama? Beth certainly didn't want that baby around. Can you blame her? It would be a constant reminder that her husband cheated on her. And Donny admits he's a liar and a narcissist...great father figure. Plus what a crappy situation for the kid to be in. The baby is in a loving home with parents who love him and each other. That's what matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillbilly Golf, downtown Gatlinburg destroyed 25 min Cleetus J Johnson 16
Amanda everhart 25 min Bro needs answers 19
Gods wrath on Gatlingburg 57 min Gurgle the Gleek 62
When I post a discussion I expect...... 1 hr Gurgle the Gleek 2
Liz Bailey (Turner) (Oct '15) 1 hr Hertoo 24
Beggars at stop lights. 1 hr Curb Stander 14
Trump success story, saves Indiana factory 2 hr whatever 9

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages