United States

#2 Nov 19, 2013
co worker wrote:
I heard she was pregnant with alisha's baby
I heard that too! Slut
Alishia

Mooresville, NC

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Heck yeah she's pregnant with my baby! Actually I believe we're having twins!!!(:
concerned

Whitesburg, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2013
Shouldn't you guys be more concerned with doing your job, taking care of those ladies? Wow, what mature people they have working now!
co worker 2

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2013
If AJ is having anyones baby it will be donny's.
nasthy

Whitesburg, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2013
Sthupid listhpin drama stharting ho-bag!
co workers 2

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Dec 14, 2013
I'm sure she is getting lonely without donny. I hear she still talks about him all the time, she much be missing her lover boy.
concerned

Whitesburg, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2013
See, this is exactly the reason GCS is going down hill and losing staff like crazy. Immature ppl like this that don't care about the individuals. No one is there for the right reason any more. All the ppl that were there for the right reasons and actually cared are now gone! It's such a shame and so sad!
Coworker

Smartt, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2014
aj really is pregnant I heard today, donnie's is sure racking them up is this baby 3 or 4?
Coworker 2

Smartt, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Well one with machea, one with beth and he has beth's daughter. So this is number 4 for him, who knows how many other people has kids with him. I actually kind of feel sorry for aj, but she isn't that smart if she is getting in bed with donnie.
Stupid

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2014
You really need to learn how to spell his name it's with a y not ie. ppl on here make me sick leave him alone.
Lame

Russellville, TN

#13 Jan 19, 2014
Stupid wrote:
You really need to learn how to spell his name it's with a y not ie. ppl on here make me sick leave him alone.
I love how Donny gets on here and makes the focus all about him.
shut up

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jan 22, 2014
I don't think Donny would even cheat on beth.
Co worker

Greeneville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2014
That's one messed up family., Donny is ugly just like his mom I'm so glad I don't have to look at the sickly face anymore, so glad he was finally dismissed only now if they would get rid of his ugly look a like mom before she ends up with a bigger gap between those teeth.
shut up

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Jan 23, 2014
I love how this forum is about aj but its been turned into being about Donny. You all must love his name.
Co worker

Whitesburg, TN

#17 Jan 23, 2014
AJ is just a pos like every one that works at gcs. Nobody cares about the clients anymore. So sad for them. The drama will close that place down!
aj the truth

Maryville, TN

#18 Apr 30, 2014
I know that baby is donny's, I heard Chris saying it was his but donny has already filing an intent to claim paternity with dcs. So why would he have when through so much trouble if it wasn't his.
stupid

Knoxville, TN

#19 May 2, 2014
well that was stupid of him, we all know she gets around. I mean it could be his there could be a dozen other peoples who really knows.
skills slave

Knoxville, TN

#20 May 2, 2014
AJ is telling everyone its chris, I hate to brake donnie's heart but if she was sleeping with him she was sleeping with other people to.
SLC

Maryville, TN

#21 May 5, 2014
It doesn't matter who's baby it is aj is putting it up for adoption. So even if it's Donny's he out of luck. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Fillers (Nov '10) 19 min Just a bottom feeder 29
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 25 min John 41
Corlette Davis-Murphy 34 min Worried sick 1
Charles Ripley (Tater) 35 min Jesse 7
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr Upstream Gates 787
Kiela Wills? 2 hr She Beautiful 5
information about ten commissioners (Aug '12) 2 hr Trumpster 99
Stop talking about Roy Moore. Nobody cares. 2 hr Groundhog Day 51

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web