DUCK guys back on top GOP voters inte...

DUCK guys back on top GOP voters intelligence questioned

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Ziptied

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2013
But if the base thinks like that for all the people to see in clear view the undecided voters will not be in the Republicans pocket and that's a great thing .
YesterdaysNews

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2013
I second that motion
JeffInsurance

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 28, 2013
Fool me for 120 years it must be in the water poverty trickle up conservative voter .
marth stewart

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Most people agree with Phil, because most people are against homosexuals and the welfare entitlement mentality that all blacks have. It's a fact. We need more people like Duck Phil speaking up, and getting in your face about it. Get in your face and scream this, the same way the blacks and gays have been getting in your face and screaming their own twisted agendas. Time for Christians to get renewed energy and go after these people, take them to task. Starting with Libtards like Outlaw Racer

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
Most people agree with Phil, because most people are against homosexuals and the welfare entitlement mentality that all blacks have. It's a fact. We need more people like Duck Phil speaking up, and getting in your face about it. Get in your face and scream this, the same way the blacks and gays have been getting in your face and screaming their own twisted agendas. Time for Christians to get renewed energy and go after these people, take them to task. Starting with Libtards like Outlaw Racer
marth, there you go again! Calling me out by name and in the process calling Liberals names gains you nothing. I get it. You don't like what's happening in the world and you are obviously entitled to your beliefs. Why you chose me to be your particular Liberal whipping boy is flattering--I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
they are banning me for telling the truth 10 min Atticus Finch 41
Twisted Scissors Salon (Feb '14) 12 min Kris 11
Food city looking at land around bulls gap. 44 min Frog man 1
Colin Keppernick 1 hr fred 3
Anyone know Jason Lee ? 1 hr Earl 3
DTR pay? And is it a good place to work? 2 hr Calhoun 2
David Ragan, Stormy Cureton, & Brandy Lane (Jun '13) 5 hr ppl and there drama 7
Mean Walmart Rant... 8 hr Leonardo 102

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web