She could be The One
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Don't you just hate it when you meet some one, but then you look them up on FB and find out she has a boyfriend?

I know she was interested also, should I try to get with her? The thing is, if she did lose her man for me, then she would probably do me the same way one day. But what if she was "The One" and we were meant to be with each other and I missed out on that because she has a boyfriend and I didn't ask her out?

Idk what to do.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#2 Jul 24, 2013
You should probably wash the sand out of your vagina...
Topicksicide

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2013
They make an ointment for that.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Sad wrote:
Don't you just hate it when you meet some one, but then you look them up on FB and find out she has a boyfriend?
I know she was interested also, should I try to get with her? The thing is, if she did lose her man for me, then she would probably do me the same way one day. But what if she was "The One" and we were meant to be with each other and I missed out on that because she has a boyfriend and I didn't ask her out?
Idk what to do.
Go for it. She doesn't know you looked her up on facebook. She doesn't know that you know that she has a boyfriend. If she says "yes", then she's not in a really committed relationship, maybe just biding her time until "the one" comes along. That might be you, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2013
I'd confront her about the bf. MystD is right about her maybe biding time... You'll never know unless you ask.
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Sad wrote:
Idk what to do.
Don't take any advice from the young females on here. Most of them can't keep a steady relationship or are shacked up with another loser.

Greeneville TN

#8 Jul 24, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take any advice from the young females on here. Most of them can't keep a steady relationship or are shacked up with another loser.
Whew! Good thing I'm neither young, in a steady relationship, or shacked up!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 24, 2013
I give up. Seriously. Who wants a 40 year old man with two kids anyway. Can't say I haven't tried. I'll just work more instead.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I give up. Seriously. Who wants a 40 year old man with two kids anyway. Can't say I haven't tried. I'll just work more instead.
Any lady would be lucky, Dixie.

Greeneville TN

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Are you kidding? A good man who works and takes care of his kids?? You're a prize!

Location hidden

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Any lady would be lucky, Dixie.
Thanks;)!

Location hidden

#14 Jul 24, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? A good man who works and takes care of his kids?? You're a prize!
Thanks. Kind words warm the soul. Now if I just could see the person they are coming from;)

“from parts unknown”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 24, 2013
This is not a good place for good advice.

Greeneville TN

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Kind words warm the soul. Now if I just could see the person they are coming from;)
Se7en saw me yesterday morning.:-)

Location hidden

#17 Jul 24, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Se7en saw me yesterday morning.:-)
She fed me Sunday morning!

Location hidden

#18 Jul 24, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Se7en saw me yesterday morning.:-)
lol You will have to introduce yourself one of these days ;)

Location hidden

#19 Jul 24, 2013
Dixie, the ladies are right, you are a prize. And finding one worthy enough to share your life will take time. Just be the wonderful you that you are... It'll come in time.:-)

(and don't be like me... Don't be happily shacked up with some loser... It doesn't matter how long you're with them and how well the arrangement works... It's just not right. No one should be happy.) ;)

Location hidden

#20 Jul 24, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Dixie, the ladies are right, you are a prize. And finding one worthy enough to share your life will take time. Just be the wonderful you that you are... It'll come in time.:-)

(and don't be like me... Don't be happily shacked up with some loser... It doesn't matter how long you're with them and how well the arrangement works... It's just not right. No one should be happy.) ;)
Thanks a million! I'm thinking that if I have to leave town this winter to keep working ill meet someone in the small town that's next on my list.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 24, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks a million! I'm thinking that if I have to leave town this winter to keep working ill meet someone in the small town that's next on my list.
You have time... And even if it don't happen there... Be patient.:-)

Location hidden

#22 Jul 24, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>You have time... And even if it don't happen there... Be patient.:-)
I've got the patience of Jobe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally equal rights under the law for all 52 min whothehellcares- 221
John Brown and his tired azz music 2 hr looking4bettet 31
OmniVisions & Person Centered Choices (Jul '14) 3 hr PCCsux 11
Hunter Duff 3 hr Concerned Parent 3
Flag rally 4 hr red 11
Renee Fillers and Matthew Blow (Jun '14) 4 hr Lavonna 46
fake moms 5 hr whothehellcares- 9
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 8 hr Rebel Hill 39
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 9 hr those old supremes 25
Do you support keeping the Confederate Flag? 11 hr George Wallace 28