Wreck on Greystone Road
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reader

Greeneville, TN

#44 Oct 24, 2013
According to the Gsun, the driver WAS drinking. Idk - I wasn't there. If so, he is now guilty of vehicular homicide. 8-30 yr sentence, with the drinking factor. I hate it for him & his family. He just got engaged a wk or so before, a marine career to go to, & a family that seemed to love him. Now, the marine career is prob. over with that felony charge, one less family member on earth & much to overcome for him and his fiance for their future. Then, you have that mental image he will never forget.

Pray for all involved, if you're a praying person. I'm not gonna tell you all to keep your mouth's shut, those would be futile words, esp. w/my 2-3 being thrown in. It was just a fun night to say goodbye before his departure, but some wrong choices caused a different goodbye. Except for the alcohol, this could be any of us. How many near misses we have all experienced on those roads!?

Counting my blessings and praying that the driver finds a way to continue on through this tragedy. I realize we all like finding out information fast, or just chatting about what is happening. But, I wish we could all 'know' what say & then say what we 'know'.
Sun

Murfreesboro, TN

#45 Oct 24, 2013
Does anyone understand the report in the Greeneville Sun. They can't even get the names right.
Lil Red

Greeneville, TN

#46 Oct 25, 2013
I knew an Alex that lived in a trailer on Kingsport Hwy. Near the Bolton Rd turn off.Back in the day. He used to be with a chic named Beth. Is this him?
family member wrote:
His name is Alex Rowell. Be respectful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max Planck For Sheriff 4 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 633
Wherefore Art Thou, Spunkonmytummy? 7 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 7
Transgender on Jeopardy tonight.. (Jan '16) 31 min JL Masters 51
Trumptards that still believe in Trump the chump 41 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 41
FBI Has Evidence Of Hillary Profiting Off Urani... 51 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 4
America, Great Once Again 52 min Donald J Trump 1
James Teeny Lover Carpenter Arrested Again 58 min Whattttt 4
Body found 6 hr So sorry 10

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web