Wreck on Greystone Road

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Oct 22, 2013
family member wrote:
The people in the wreck was my family. There was five people 1 female four males. The driver is in ICU and a united states marine who was getting deployed tomorrow. The man that died is named Alex. His son was the driver and the young man watched his dad burn to death. The driver was not drunk or drinking. Just trying to have some fun before leaving to fight for his country. They tried hard to save this man but he was pinned and all efforts failed. This young man will have to deal with this for the rest of his life as will the other people there. It was very tragic. Please pray for them right now.
That's terrible...my condolences to the family & friends of all involved :(

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Oct 22, 2013
family member wrote:
The people in the wreck was my family. There was five people 1 female four males. The driver is in ICU and a united states marine who was getting deployed tomorrow. The man that died is named Alex. His son was the driver and the young man watched his dad burn to death. The driver was not drunk or drinking. Just trying to have some fun before leaving to fight for his country. They tried hard to save this man but he was pinned and all efforts failed. This young man will have to deal with this for the rest of his life as will the other people there. It was very tragic. Please pray for them right now.
I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for Alex & the whole family.
Very sorry

Altamonte Springs, FL

#26 Oct 22, 2013
I am terribly sorry for your loss. No matter the circumstances, this is terribly unforunate.
I am

Greer, SC

#27 Oct 22, 2013
family member wrote:
I smell bull shit!!!! If he was out at 245 am "trying to have some fun" you mean to tell me he wasn't drinking!?!? I think this is a cover up!!!
Question

Kingsport, TN

#28 Oct 22, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for Alex & the whole family.
Do you still curse when you pray? You curse a lot. You should pray for yourself first. Thank you.
Praying

Morristown, TN

#29 Oct 22, 2013
Praying for everyone involved and their families. This is so sad and heart breaking :(

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30 Oct 22, 2013
I am wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell bull shit!!!! If he was out at 245 am "trying to have some fun" you mean to tell me he wasn't drinking!?!? I think this is a cover up!!!
I am out that time a lot... Being a DD. so I think this is believable. Don't be so negative.:-( prayers to all involved!
lllololollol

Greeneville, TN

#31 Oct 22, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still curse when you pray? You curse a lot. You should pray for yourself first. Thank you.
r u serious????
quit judging people this was a topic on the wreck
i know tons of people that curse and go to church
i know tons of people that curse that dont go to church but still has the good lord in their heart.
Thank You (:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#32 Oct 22, 2013
lllololollol wrote:
<quoted text>
r u serious????
i know tons of people that curse that dont go to church but still has the good lord in their heart.
Thank You (:
I am sorry that this obsessed troll still follows my every post and can post such stupid words on a thread such as this. She really can't help herself, it's been going on for so long now, she just don't know how to stop. I ignore her for the most part. You all will have to do the same.
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#33 Oct 22, 2013
It is not spivey , talked to him his name is supposedly Spencer . That's all we can learn from Washington County
family member

Smartt, TN

#34 Oct 22, 2013
His name is Alex Rowell. Be respectful.

Since: Mar 13

Columbia, SC

#35 Oct 22, 2013
family member wrote:
The people in the wreck was my family. There was five people 1 female four males. The driver is in ICU and a united states marine who was getting deployed tomorrow. The man that died is named Alex. His son was the driver and the young man watched his dad burn to death. The driver was not drunk or drinking. Just trying to have some fun before leaving to fight for his country. They tried hard to save this man but he was pinned and all efforts failed. This youing man will have to deal with this for the rest of his life as will the other people there. It was very tragic. Please pray for them right now.
I am confused by your post. The driver? I understand you are very shaken right now. I am not following as to whom the driver was.... the gentleman you speak of as a marine or his son, one of which is in ICU. Either way, this is a terrible thing to happen to any member of any ones family. My uncle lives on top of the hill and sees too much in that curve.
Another family member

Charlotte, NC

#36 Oct 22, 2013
One the driver was not drinkin just doin like all other young kids he was speedin yes the dad Alex was drinking but wasn't driving he didn't deserve too burn up. My brother is stil in the hospital and so his is girlfriend and the driver ppl have some damn respect don't judge ppl when u no nothing about what happen.for the ppl who r sendin prayers thank you very much. Brother we love you and prayers r still goin up for u and ur girl and cousin.
Driver

Toledo, OH

#37 Oct 22, 2013
Quinton Britton? Anyone know if this is fact?
Another family member

Charlotte, NC

#38 Oct 22, 2013
Driver wrote:
Quinton Britton? Anyone know if this is fact?
Yes his name is Quinton Britton
family friend

Greeneville, TN

#39 Oct 22, 2013
thoughts and prayers for Quinton and his family.
Detective Jones

Jonesborough, TN

#40 Oct 22, 2013
lllololollol wrote:
<quoted text>
r u serious????
Thank You (:
This is a sad situation and I am truly sorry for all involved. I just wanted to reply to your comment. Mathew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. According to this verse,(King James version)if the good Lord is in their heart, then what comes from their mouth, would definitely not be curse words.
Lord

Greenville, SC

#41 Oct 22, 2013
Prayers for all involved and also praying for those being rude.
Friend

Greeneville, TN

#42 Oct 24, 2013
I went to school with the driver and he is a great guy! Prayers for him and his family in this time of need and hoping for a fast recovery for him! I appreciate that he is going to serve his country for his family and friends! I don't see why people have to be so negative in a time of need and judge people when they don't know them! Maybe he just wanted to spend time with his family before he left and wanted to be the responsible one and make it home safe but unfortunately that didn't happen but god was with them!
LOVE TO THE FAMILY AND QUINTON!!
Wow

Moore, SC

#43 Oct 24, 2013
Was quinton Alex's son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment 1 hr Itsme33 112
tessa dean 1 hr jerry 28
Amie Swatzell 2 hr Flowers 2
Trump declared January 20th "National Day of Pa... 2 hr Itsme33 3
Why women march? Attention 2 hr Itsme33 12
Alternative lies 2 hr Itsme33 4
Woman BURSTED at Jail!! 4 hr smarterthanu 6
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 11 hr Itsme33 47

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web