Wreck on Greystone Road
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worried

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Has anyone heard anything about who wrecked on Greystone Road. Said one person didn't make it. We are worried about family members that we arent able to get ahold of. Please keep whom ever and all that's involved in your prayers.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Where on Greystone Rd and when?
Worried

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Around 3 this morning and on Greystone Road and Round Knob intersection. It looks like they missed the curve.
praying

Greeneville, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Someone on Facebook said it looked like a yellow Nissan or Toyota truck with writing on the side. I'm praying for who was involved and their family.
chopper

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Anybody know who it was??

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 22, 2013
White 4dr dodge. One burnt up in it.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
White 4dr dodge. One burnt up in it.
Let me know if you find out anything more and I'll do the same for you. ;-)
okk

Church Hill, VA

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Praying for the families. what happen?
no one

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 22, 2013
was it spivey/
Brave

Kingsport, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2013
no one wrote:
was it spivey/
Hadn't thought of that. He is about 36 and lives right up the road.
Worried

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2013
No it wasn't Spivey.
greystone

Greeneville, TN

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Scanner said there were 4 people in the truck. 2 male and 2 female. Two were born in 89 another in 60 I missed the fourth. and the truck had Washington county tags
news

Rock Hill, SC

#13 Oct 22, 2013
Greeneville sun reports 5 poeple were in the truck one pinned who dies 36 year old male
duh

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Jamie wrote:
3 o'clock in the morning. Bet they were all drunk.
Maybe but that doesn't mean they deserved to be in an accident and one poor soul get burned alive does it?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
Where on Greystone Rd and when?
For the idiot who continually judges ALL of my posts on any thread as clueless and nuts....I have family out there and was wondering. So get your head outta your a$$ so you can get some fresh air.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maybe so

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Not for sure but the cashier at Shanks and Shanks said they know from a very reliable source that it was Spivey. If anyone knows this family they should know that they are related to a Greene County Deputy so that's probably their reliable source. Again don't know this for sure but was told this at the store. Praying for all that was involved.
Metoo

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 22, 2013
Melissa, I have family out there too. I was raised out that way, just a hop and a skip from where this wreck happened. Luckily, I've not gotten any word from anyone that this was my family.

And Jaime--they may have been drunk, may not have been, but that isn't the point right now. If you've never been out that way and don't know that curve, trust me, it sneaks up on you.
chopper

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Oct 22, 2013
who is spivey ??
Neighbor

Greenville, SC

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Dan Hensley
family member

Waxhaw, NC

#23 Oct 22, 2013
The people in the wreck was my family. There was five people 1 female four males. The driver is in ICU and a united states marine who was getting deployed tomorrow. The man that died is named Alex. His son was the driver and the young man watched his dad burn to death. The driver was not drunk or drinking. Just trying to have some fun before leaving to fight for his country. They tried hard to save this man but he was pinned and all efforts failed. This young man will have to deal with this for the rest of his life as will the other people there. It was very tragic. Please pray for them right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 min texas pete 10,009
Sex (Feb '11) 11 min BellaRosaLinda 38
no 19 min BellaRosaLinda 80
Media assists ISIS 24 min BellaRosaLinda 21
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 37 min Princess Hey 2,267
Learline Reaves Sanitorium for Tuberculosis? (Oct '13) 1 hr lydia 27
WE are living in the LAST DAYS! 1 hr Kohlrabi 2
Why cant people tell the truth? 3 hr Carl Childers 97
Wreck on 107 cutoff 7 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages