Anonymous

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Apr 21, 2011
10 year old boys team is looking for a pitching coach. Does anyone know of someone who does this?
loveyour3andmine 2

Faith, NC

#2 Apr 22, 2011
Hope we get a reply soon. Our boys are growing up so fast. They are really good ball players. And your a great mom, friend, and coach. Thank you for all you do for us.
bob

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2011
Why don't you go talk to some of the coaches at Tusculum. Im sure during the off season they would work with some of the kids on basic mechanics.
OldEnoughToKnowB etter

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Apr 22, 2011
I do not mean to offend anyone but..... why are kids not allowed to be kids and play ball for the fun of it without needing pitching coaches and other special coaches? They are 10 not major leaguers.
Catfish Hunter

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 23, 2011
OldEnoughToKnowBetter wrote:
I do not mean to offend anyone but..... why are kids not allowed to be kids and play ball for the fun of it without needing pitching coaches and other special coaches? They are 10 not major leaguers.
Because they are all going to the major league after completing their educations while on baseball scholarships to D-1 schools. If you don't believe me, just ask their parents.
chopsui

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Apr 23, 2011
no doubt this is someone from the South Greene area..LOL
Lovemy3kids

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Apr 23, 2011
OldEnoughToKnowBetter wrote:
Well because it is the kids that ask someone to show them how. They want to be good at what they do. Doesn't being good at something build your confidence in yourself? Who cares if the play major league or even highschool ball. I want to give them the opportunity to learn anything they ask to learn. I do not have the knowledge about pitching to teach them, so they need someone to help them. Even if we could get a highschool or college pitcher to come show them some things they could work on it give the kids a sense of accomplishment.
Lovemy3kids

Blacksburg, SC

#8 Apr 23, 2011
bob wrote:
Why don't you go talk to some of the coaches at Tusculum. Im sure during the off season they would work with some of the kids on basic mechanics.
Thanks bob! That's a great idea!
Kenneth

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2013
I would be glad to help your team where do thy play I coach/play adult league in greeneville if you are interested email me [email protected]
Kenneth

United States

#10 Apr 22, 2013
i know it says i am from austin u imnot I live in greeneville tn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot guys 5 min Baby Cakes 7
Sheriff Promoting Religion on New Cars 38 min Carl Childers 43
Oh Shit a snowflake better call in work 3 hr why u mad 10
Rick Wisecarver 5 hr Cough Cough 3
DTR needs a change (Oct '13) 5 hr Bartman 37
A Tatoo on someones neck means that? (Dec '11) 6 hr Vince 109
worst cop on city police force! (May '10) 6 hr GetOverItAlready 219
I Hate Greeneville 7 hr Someone 40
New Ingles 7 hr Someone 49
More from around the web