First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shut up

Fort Campbell, TN

#44 Apr 13, 2011
But Wait wrote:
If he pays child support, technically that makes him NOT a deadbeat dad. Just sayin'
<quoted text>
Thats sum crap! u must be one of those people who think money is everything...well its NOT!
Nikki

United States

#45 Apr 13, 2011
But Wait wrote:
If he pays child support, technically that makes him NOT a deadbeat dad. Just sayin'
<quoted text>
only reasn he pays child support is cuz they was gonna put him in jail. He dont call or see his kids at all. Hes seen them 5 times in 3 years so ya hes a deadbeat.
But Wait

Greeneville, TN

#46 Apr 15, 2011
My ex is a true deadbeat. He hasn't paid child support in years and does nothing financially for his kids, though they do visit him occasionally. Frankly, I haven't pursued it because I don't want my kids to have to live with the fact that their mom put their dad in jail. They know money is tight, but they don't go without what they need. I do it myself, without government assistance, all on my own.
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> only reasn he pays child support is cuz they was gonna put him in jail. He dont call or see his kids at all. Hes seen them 5 times in 3 years so ya hes a deadbeat.
Catch 22

Greeneville, TN

#47 Apr 15, 2011
If your ex is of that poor a character, why would you want your kids around him anyway? Don't you think it is in their best interests to not have them exposed to that? I am sure you would love for him to have some sense of responsibility besides what the law forced him to do, but if he doesn't, he doesn't. You are right. He is the worst kind of deadbeat, but your kids are better off without that negative influence in their lives.
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text> only reasn he pays child support is cuz they was gonna put him in jail. He dont call or see his kids at all. Hes seen them 5 times in 3 years so ya hes a deadbeat.
Nikki

United States

#48 Apr 15, 2011
Catch 22 wrote:
If your ex is of that poor a character, why would you want your kids around him anyway? Don't you think it is in their best interests to not have them exposed to that? I am sure you would love for him to have some sense of responsibility besides what the law forced him to do, but if he doesn't, he doesn't. You are right. He is the worst kind of deadbeat, but your kids are better off without that negative influence in their lives.
<quoted text>
Actually i have begged him to sign his rights away but he wont.. Its his only way of feeling like he has some kind of pull in our lives. And if you knew the whole story "But wait" you would see why I could careless if he goes to jail or not. My children know who loves them and knws who doesnt. I dont say a word about it. They know their dad has a phone and my lil girl has her own phone and she dont even bother calling him because my kids are old enough to know what a dad really is and well quiet frankly he isnt one. He is a sperm donor thats all. He has 5 kids and has left them all. He had a chance to be a father and he still refuses so I cant make him be one andit isnt anyones fault but his own that he doesnt follow the parenting plan. I dnt need his money but its the least he can do since he helped make my 3 children and chose to walk out of their lives.. If your ex is such a deadbeat then why does he see them "but wait"? Id much rather my kids dad see them and be a part of their lives then for him to pay child support. They need a fathers love more then any amount of money.
laws

Chapel Hill, NC

#49 Jun 2, 2011
there should be laws to automatically terminate rights if they don"t see or take care of their kids. too many kids in limbo because of this. let them be adopted by a dad who will love them.
just curious

Hendersonville, TN

#50 Jun 2, 2011
does anyone know rene hickman what do you know about her
well

Lenoir, NC

#51 Nov 27, 2011
just curious wrote:
does anyone know rene hickman what do you know about her
were does she work?
idea

Wilmington, NC

#53 Dec 16, 2011
didnt she move to athens,tn and get back with here ex? just leave em alone and let them raise those babies.
bulls--t

Williston, SC

#54 Mar 1, 2012
hell no she dint move. got another daddy for her kids ex is loser
bless her

Greeneville, TN

#56 Jul 4, 2012
bulls--t wrote:
hell no she dint move. got another daddy for her kids ex is loser
thats great all kids need a good daddy
sup

Jonesborough, TN

#57 Apr 17, 2013
She is a who*e for real
nikki

United States

#59 Jun 3, 2013
Listen u apparently dont know me cuz im not a who*e i dont sleep around. All i do is work and take care of my kids. So get ur facts straight idiot before u try to look cool on topix!!
emily

Columbus, GA

#62 Jun 12, 2015
nikki wrote:
Listen u apparently dont know me cuz im not a who*e i dont sleep around. All i do is work and take care of my kids. So get ur facts straight idiot before u try to look cool on topix!!
Your a lier, trashy
oldfriend

Kingsport, TN

#63 Jul 27, 2015
nikki wrote:
Does she live in keystone now?
emily

United States

#64 Aug 16, 2015
wuz at fair with ex mus b get back together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Remembers Hams Drive In? (Oct '11) 6 min RENESNE 53
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 22 min Princess Hey 10,870
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 25 min Black Trump 23
News Police Say Man Clocked Driving In Excess Of 100... (May '16) 29 min Fast 14
When does Trump leave? 31 min Black Trump 5
Fostering a child 1 hr ANW 2
jerry frye 1 hr Bored 5
Fetishes and fantasies 4 hr Dare2love 33

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages