First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harley

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2014
been there wrote:
Never trust someone that's been thru that. Once defective always defective. It just takes the right circumstance to trigger a relapse.
Its funny that you have to hide behind your computer to post this garbage!! I've done a lot in my life. Yes a lot that I'm not proud of. But I can and do admit my mistakes!! As well I learn and grow from them. I don't lie to anyone about my very "colorful" background cause I'm not ashamed of it for the fact that its not me now. I am clean and been doing amazing in my recovery tho. Its ppl like you though that give me strength in my self and how far I've come. Who I was I can change. Being ugly on the inside like you is forever. To all the others that are sticking up for me. Thank you for your support in this matter and as well in others. Its good to know that there are still some educated people in the world.
chell

Tampa, FL

#22 Apr 6, 2014
Nothing but moving forward baby! I love you and we got a great journey so far it will only get better... ;)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#23 Apr 7, 2014
Harley wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that you have to hide behind your computer to post this garbage!! I've done a lot in my life. Yes a lot that I'm not proud of. But I can and do admit my mistakes!! As well I learn and grow from them. I don't lie to anyone about my very "colorful" background cause I'm not ashamed of it for the fact that its not me now. I am clean and been doing amazing in my recovery tho. Its ppl like you though that give me strength in my self and how far I've come. Who I was I can change. Being ugly on the inside like you is forever. To all the others that are sticking up for me. Thank you for your support in this matter and as well in others. Its good to know that there are still some educated people in the world.
I don't know you but as someone who has battled demons in my life I wanted to congratulate you on getting your life in order. It takes a big man to admit mistakes and learn from them instead of blaming them on others. Good luck with your sobriety and your wedding. I hope someone brings this thread up in 3 more years and you say the same things you did now.
frankie

Greenville, SC

#24 Apr 7, 2014
Anybody know where him or Michelle is working now??
BurgerMan

York, SC

#25 Apr 7, 2014
Star Gazer wrote:
Anyone know the guy?
Is his brothers name Harley Shaft?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new principal at baileyton? 19 min mell 33
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Melissa1333 8,046
MoreTax Increases and some Service Cuts At the... 1 hr Floyd Hensley 4
Kellogg's delivery girl 4 hr Space Mountain 6
Preston Pitts a.k.a Jason Miller (scammer) (Mar '13) 6 hr Loling 51
God's protection will now be withdrawn from our... 6 hr Raditz 22
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 8 hr Kohlrabi 33
New Wedding Chapel in Greeneville 8 hr Kohlrabi 28
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search