Just me

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Stop sitting on the bypass waiting on speeders and get out and stop these thieves!

I blame the mayor for this more than the cops and apparently there's not any detective work done in this town to catch these thieves before they hit. Maybe they need to watch the show Numbers and learn some stuff.:-)

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Why not call the Mayor, Chief Cannon or Sheriff Burns with your concerns? There could be a valid and reasonable purpose for their being assigned there.
oh_well

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 11, 2012
There reasonable purose is like all government officals. It is call revenue. There is no other purpose. The city/county is hurting for money. Any other excuse they provide is bogus.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Just me wrote:
Stop sitting on the bypass waiting on speeders and get out and stop these thieves!
I blame the mayor for this more than the cops and apparently there's not any detective work done in this town to catch these thieves before they hit. Maybe they need to watch the show Numbers and learn some stuff.:-)
Why don't you go get on the Police deapartment and solve those crimes and then shut up?
truth

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
so your are up holding the law in this town.can you not see what is going on around this town.hmm...
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go get on the Police deapartment and solve those crimes and then shut up?
Just me

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but my IQ is too high and they would never go for that. I would make them all look like retards.
OMFG

Mauldin, SC

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but my IQ is too high and they would never go for that. I would make them all look like retards.
Youre a bigger idiot than we first thought
Tax payer

Brentwood, TN

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Thank you " just me " u speak the truth an nothing but the truth an the truth really hurts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Hickman Child Molester 2 min Wondering 9
ghs football 1 hr Jar Head 14
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 1 hr riverrat2014 323
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr riverrat2014 22
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jessie Hope 4,879
Biggest pill heads (Apr '14) 2 hr Notfree 80
do not use laughlin (Apr '13) 3 hr getalifestupid 40
(kohlrabi ) 13 hr KetchitnRun 47
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 14 hr Trunketeer 22

Winter Storm Warning for Greene County was issued at October 31 at 2:13AM CDT