Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thang

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Does anyone else get the feeling that the new Sir Buster Thang is not the original? He has used two words, misspelled a couple, and has been on too many threads. The original always used one word, picked his threads carefully, and almost always used very small words. Plus he has been knighted. I could be wrong.
Nita Mann

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Does anyone else get the feeling that the new Sir Buster Thang is not the original? He has used two words, misspelled a couple, and has been on too many threads. The original always used one word, picked his threads carefully, and almost always used very small words. Plus he has been knighted. I could be wrong.
Your headline induced me to break out into a song by the same name, "ain't nothing like the real THANG baby", nothing like the real thing....(all together now). Circa 1968 by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell. A R&B classic.

Oh yeah, to answer your question (said while dancing with a fake microphone), I have no idea....

All together once more, "ain't nothing like the real THANG BAAAABYY" nothing like the real thing....
curious

Brentwood, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Your headline induced me to break out into a song by the same name, "ain't nothing like the real THANG baby", nothing like the real thing....(all together now). Circa 1968 by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell. A R&B classic.
Oh yeah, to answer your question (said while dancing with a fake microphone), I have no idea....
All together once more, "ain't nothing like the real THANG BAAAABYY" nothing like the real thing....
Hmmm, thang, Has it been a while?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 34 min Sweepyface 1,649
really David Weems? 40 min Pissed off 1
ty for slandering 2 hr auntie 23
Atheist/agnostic atrocities 2 hr The Verser 88
Prayers for Mike Pence 3 hr Truth 22
businesses refusing gays 3 hr Truth 13
women that take cheating husbunds back! (Mar '11) 4 hr Dr Ruth 53
Born This Way? 4 hr Phil_is_Right 23
when we die 5 hr Trunketeer 73
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 5 hr Whatttt 339