Heather Laney Easterly
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TC employee

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Does anyone know this woman? She seems to be very interested in fellow college employees.....
Deedee

Albemarle, NC

#2 May 6, 2013
TC employee wrote:
Does anyone know this woman? She seems to be very interested in fellow college employees.....
she needs to find peace with God or she's going straight to hell
Get a Life

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Obviously both of these posts were created by the same lowlife, gossipy b!tch. I know EXACTLY who you are. By the way, how is your man doing?
Jimmy

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2014
I here the man she was interested in is in counseling with his wife now.
Really

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
I here the man she was interested in is in counseling with his wife now.
Which man?
Fido

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2014
She wrecks more marriages than Ashley Maddison. And good luck suing me for slander, Heather. In order for you to do that the allegations against you have to be false.
Jimmy

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Who else
Chad Anderson

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2014
Who is she seeing?
TCA

Matthews, NC

#9 Feb 23, 2014
According to those in the know, her latest victim is a maintainance dude.
Do Tell

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2014
TCA wrote:
And why is that anybody else's business? You're no better than she is, I'm sure. Who are you anyway? Leave it to somebody from the TC administration and/or faculty to spread gossip and turn on one of their own.
Do Tell

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2014
Isn't the motto of that place about the civic arts? Better community? Ha! That is truly laughable. Faculty and staff cheating on their husbands and wives, gossip, and back-stabbing is more like it.
Spongebob

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2014
I thought she was married?
truth

Mooresville, NC

#13 Feb 26, 2014
Just because you are married,that don't plug no holes.
star

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 26, 2014
No respectable person would sleep with another person's husband or wife (especially if they are already married too!) These are not the kind of people I want my children to depend on for moral guidance.
Jimmy

Richmond, TX

#15 Feb 26, 2014
She left her husband for more romps in the hay. They say he's a good guy that didn't have a clue of these things going on.
Nancy

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2014
Her husband is a great guy!. Her loss...
Ruined

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Her husband is a great guy!. Her loss...
Good people do not deserve to be treated this way. A man who thinks it is okay to bed another man's wife is just as culpable as a cheating wife. If you know a woman is married why would you do that to her husband? It takes two to tango. People who do not respect the sanctity of others' marriages do not deserve one of their own.
viral mania

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2014
I hope the satisfaction you get from cheating is worth the devastation you cause o the one who loves you. I cant think of a more selfish act than to betray somebody you claim to love in order to satisfy a craving for sex. I will never understand people who do this. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get some nookie. It doesn't get any lower than that.
maintain this

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2014
TCA wrote:
His name start with an M?
Jimmy

Richmond, TX

#20 Feb 27, 2014
Maybe if her husband had a name or two she couldn't try and get everything he has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 48 min WOW 33
Girl at Foodcity on Snaps Ferry 1 hr Volunteer 69 6
crestview terrace apts. (Feb '13) 2 hr DADDY 33
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 3 hr I wish 31
Tramp numbers again 4 hr Donald J Trump 26
Illegal dreamers 9 hr Trumpisreallytranny 32
Fat Trump 9 hr Trumpisreallytranny 28
Dogs in grocery stores.. 13 hr True Dat 56
Unsolved Murders / Mysteries / Crimes / Drug R... (Sep '15) 13 hr Shebeenaround 41

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages