First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chick E

Elizabethton, TN

#22 Sep 27, 2012
great hair styles wrote:
Try cut loose on church street, great prices, and if your not happy they won't charge you until you are. if a few days past, and it needs touch up. They will touch it up for free. All there stylist have 20+ years experience. Promise you'll be satisfied. They do nails too, I been getting my nails done there for years. Cut loose beside the bp near the YMCA.
Wow, never heard of them or noticed them since they are off the main drag. Anyone in particular to try or to avoid?
great hair styles

Spartanburg, SC

#23 Sep 27, 2012
They been there for years. walk in, or call, and talk to them, ask for the lady that does the nails. She does my hair. I use to pay $130. My friend took me. I now pay $75. I'm very happy with my hair.
I don't post names on topics. It just opens a gate to slander.
Chick E

Elizabethton, TN

#24 Sep 27, 2012
great hair styles wrote:
They been there for years. walk in, or call, and talk to them, ask for the lady that does the nails. She does my hair. I use to pay $130. My friend took me. I now pay $75. I'm very happy with my hair.
I don't post names on topics. It just opens a gate to slander.
Thanks for the info.
Hairs

United States

#25 Sep 27, 2012
You pay for what you get is all I'm saying!
Just saying

Johnson City, TN

#26 Sep 27, 2012
Recommend Leslie at Just Teasing on RogersvilleTn Road just off bypass -beside Iron Skillet Cafe-. She's started her own shop. Used to be at the style house on Ash Hwy. Great with color and cuts.
jsyk

Kingston Springs, TN

#27 Nov 25, 2012
You should have waited for Sondra
fact

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Nov 25, 2012
She does any amazing job... the only person i let do my hair... no matter the wait its worth the perfection :) try her cell number i know she has things goin on with family lately
Chick E wrote:
Does anyone know what the deal is with Sondra at the Hair Palace? She is never in when I call for an appt. I call back in the p.m. when she is supposed to be there and am told she didn't come in today, etc. Does she work? Is she reliable? Does she have extenuating circumstances or should I move on? I have been happy with my hair with her in the past, but wonder if she is worth wait. I have been calling for a week now.
Hits

United States

#29 Nov 25, 2012
Sondra messed my friends hair up bad and she was never there to fix it. I go to a girl that does if out of her house. She's expensive but she does what I want and I've went to her for a very long time.
Kristy

Kingston Springs, TN

#30 Nov 25, 2012
really? I find that hard to believe. Sorry but Sondra is a perfectionist. I have never seen her send anything out the door that I wasn't proud of. I hate that you had a bad experience but I know she would have been more than happy to make it right.
Hits

United States

#31 Nov 25, 2012
Like I said it was my friend, she was so embarrassed and everyone she had look at gasped cause she had gapped her hair. Now, my friend is scared to go to anyone. When she went to the hair palace she thought Kristy would be doing her hair but Sondra needed new clients. I felt so bad for her. Her highlights did look good though.
my opinion

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Nov 25, 2012
For one if she messed it up ist simply because the customer told her what to do and the client wasn't satisfied in the end... I see this a lot you want somethin but its not what you thought in the end... Also she NEVER refuses to fix somethin although there are no refunds If its what you wanted but you didn't like it. It's how business works. Sondra has had things going on but she will answer her cell if you just call it. Stoppin by won't insure her being there. She has never messed any of my friends or families hair up if something needed extra she fixed it. Not trying to say you are a liar or anything but she don't need a bad reputation because she is great at what she does.
Hits wrote:
Sondra messed my friends hair up bad and she was never there to fix it. I go to a girl that does if out of her house. She's expensive but she does what I want and I've went to her for a very long time.
Kristy

Kingston Springs, TN

#33 Nov 25, 2012
Hits wrote:
Like I said it was my friend, she was so embarrassed and everyone she had look at gasped cause she had gapped her hair. Now, my friend is scared to go to anyone. When she went to the hair palace she thought Kristy would be doing her hair but Sondra needed new clients. I felt so bad for her. Her highlights did look good though.
This is Kristy. And like I said I am sorry she had a bad experience but I recommend Sondra because I trust in her work not because she needs new clients. I would never send a client to someone I did not believe in. I truely wish we could have made the situation right.
What IF

Nashville, TN

#34 Nov 26, 2012
stylist

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 26, 2012
I go to the one near WalMart. They do a real good job.
Alibi

United States

#36 Nov 26, 2012
Tonya Stevenson @ the Alibi Salon. She is located in the upper portion of mr golf!!! Great stylist and reasonable prices. She actually educated u as to what she is doing to your hair. Caring and professional. Mention seeing this post to her. She will know who sent u!! She Rocks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 10 min Trunketeer 12
lol west greene vs. greeneville 39 min Rufus Ruffgut 13
How do u no ur man is messin round? 41 min hmmm 11
Is every woman a drug addict? 1 hr lovely place 7
ROE takes vets pain meds away 5 hr CampCreeper 13
new sheriff says you are to old 6 hr fritz 32
Judge Bailey requests records from DCS? 6 hr oh wow 11
Scintillaire Restaurant 10 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 15
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match