Obama Bin Laden Loves Abortions, but Hates Guns?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013
Chico Rodriguez

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Obama Bin Laden Loves Abortions, but Hates Guns?

Which kills more people every year? I am so tired of anyone who believes in freedom is considered a right-wing nut job. Is that some talking point that has no point or proof? Show me one conservative, with proof, they are a mental case. It is a BS cover up for debauchery to allow homos to screw each other in ass without shame, kill babies without remorse, and live off the working white man. BS. When civil war breaks out I'm taking up arms versus the status quo. I know that is the silent majorities' view as well, and if you think that is BS then keep pushing.
DeMoCRaLyPsE

Fort Mill, SC

#2 Jan 23, 2013
True.
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Obama loves Diversity people, especially LGBTQ, who adore abortions.

For LGBTQ, abortion is freedom.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2013
I think we should all compromise. Let's perform abortions with guns!!!
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Chico Rodriguez wrote:
Obama Bin Laden Loves Abortions, but Hates Guns?
Which kills more people every year? I am so tired of anyone who believes in freedom is considered a right-wing nut job. Is that some talking point that has no point or proof? Show me one conservative, with proof, they are a mental case. It is a BS cover up for debauchery to allow homos to screw each other in ass without shame, kill babies without remorse, and live off the working white man. BS. When civil war breaks out I'm taking up arms versus the status quo. I know that is the silent majorities' view as well, and if you think that is BS then keep pushing.
Let's see if I understand your conservative definition of freedom--it represents freedom for you and some neighbors to own items that can kill mass numbers of innocent people but at the same time another neighbor does not have freedom to do what they want to with their own body? By your standards no one would even have freedom to get a tattoo.
Counterpoint

Greeneville, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see if I understand your conservative definition of freedom--it represents freedom for you and some neighbors to own items that can kill mass numbers of innocent people but at the same time another neighbor does not have freedom to do what they want to with their own body? By your standards no one would even have freedom to get a tattoo.
Are you equating the freedom to kill an innocent human life with going to Craven Ink for a tat? By the way, we all own items that are capable of killing mass numbers of innocent people. You can drive a car into a crowd, or you can be "hmmmm the ripper," and take mass numbers out one at a time.
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Counterpoint wrote:
<quoted text>Are you equating the freedom to kill an innocent human life with going to Craven Ink for a tat? By the way, we all own items that are capable of killing mass numbers of innocent people. You can drive a car into a crowd, or you can be "hmmmm the ripper," and take mass numbers out one at a time.
Actually, the freedom to which I was comparing my tattoo statement was fostered by the poster's comment about the restriction of personal sexual freedom in the conservative view of freedom. It seems to me that too often the right wingers preach freedom but don't really want others to have certain personal freedoms if views differ.
Counterpoint

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the freedom to which I was comparing my tattoo statement was fostered by the poster's comment about the restriction of personal sexual freedom in the conservative view of freedom. It seems to me that too often the right wingers preach freedom but don't really want others to have certain personal freedoms if views differ.
Is that similar to a liberal wanting the freedom to smoke marijuana, but not wanting someone else to smoke a regular cigarette? How about the left wanting the "right to choose" an abortion, but not the right to choose a semi-automatic rifle that holds more than 10 rounds?

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#9 Feb 1, 2013
What hmmm and counterpoint have said is why I despise both republicans and democrats... both sides preach either freedom or tolerance, but as long as it agrees with their beliefs...
Counterpoint

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
What hmmm and counterpoint have said is why I despise both republicans and democrats... both sides preach either freedom or tolerance, but as long as it agrees with their beliefs...
You are agreeing with me. I am pointing out that they are just alike. I am just arguing the opposite point of view, or making a "counterpoint." I didn't say that I agreed with any of this.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Counterpoint wrote:
<quoted text>You are agreeing with me. I am pointing out that they are just alike. I am just arguing the opposite point of view, or making a "counterpoint." I didn't say that I agreed with any of this.
I didn't mean to imply that either one of you was left/right wing... just the points you made were what I don't like about the parties....

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#12 Feb 1, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to imply that either one of you was left/right wing... just the points you made were what I don't like about the parties....
this doesn't read the way I wanted it to... basically I agree with what you said...
Counterpoint

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 1, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
this doesn't read the way I wanted it to... basically I agree with what you said...
Sorry that I misunderstood your point. We agree. Hypocrites on both sides.
Stupid

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 1, 2013
To the original poster, did Bush, Bush Sr, and Reagan "love abortions?" because best I recall, abortion was legal during their presidencies. I thought conservatives were all about "freedom" and not wanting a "nanny state."(sarcasm)more hypocrisy can be clearly seen in the NRA president's statement that we should create a "national database of the mentally ill." People, it doesn't get anore "nanny state" and "nazi" than that.
Stupid

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 1, 2013
How do you know what the "silent majorities" view is anyway? I think your delusional statements need to get you name put on that mental health national database. Freak- you do fit the profile of someone who would commit a mass shooting....
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Obama doesn't hate guns, he just dont want you to have guns. Whenever he starts taking your guns away, he will have a damn good collection of guns. Hell he will probably give all your guns to some other country, so they can take over America.
just saying

Brentwood, TN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Stupid wrote:
To the original poster, did Bush, Bush Sr, and Reagan "love abortions?" because best I recall, abortion was legal during their presidencies. I thought conservatives were all about "freedom" and not wanting a "nanny state."(sarcasm)more hypocrisy can be clearly seen in the NRA president's statement that we should create a "national database of the mentally ill." People, it doesn't get anore "nanny state" and "nazi" than that.
Your user name fits you well!
Get a clue

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 2, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your user name fits you well!
Face it- I'm right, you're wrong. You ARE pretty stupid because the screen name is referring my opinion of you. I'll spell it out for you since subtleties don't come easy for you.
just saying

Brentwood, TN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it- I'm right, you're wrong. You ARE pretty stupid because the screen name is referring my opinion of you. I'll spell it out for you since subtleties don't come easy for you.
Upset ARE we?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamaism 29 Hour Work Week 8 min Democrappies 4
REPUBLICANS got your vote now unemplyment comes 12 min Kohlrabi 7
9 year old with UZI 15 min Dr Wu 14
Possible poor people neglect in Green county 16 min lend me ur ears B... 6
10.3 Local Unemployment Obamaism 18 min Democrappies 5
HILLARY will be next president run who you like... 34 min Kohlrabi 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 37 min WTH 9,317
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 41 min Release 8
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 145,924
south greene football 1 hr SG91 40
Davis Street 11 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 13 hr visitor 16
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••