First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your future x wife

United States

#22 Dec 29, 2012
alrighty wrote:
Milk going to 7.00 a gallon will solve the money problem
Momma cows produce milk for their little baby calves! It is not meant for human consumption!
Poor Momma cow...poor little calf.)-'8
ex-lax

Greeneville, TN

#24 Dec 30, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Momma cows produce milk for their little baby calves! It is not meant for human consumption!
Poor Momma cow...poor little calf.)-'8
You're a dumb heifer.
your future x wife

United States

#25 Dec 30, 2012
ex-lax wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dumb heifer.
If I were indeed this particular farm animal, I would be considered a cow, for a heifer has no little baby calves.(-8
Debt

Nashville, TN

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Do you remember also how the national debt grew under Reagan? He created the modern trend of tax cuts while increasing the debt and bought prosperity on credit. Be fair and balanced. If you credit the Reagan positives, credit the Reagan negatives also.
Mr It

Elizabethton, TN

#28 Dec 30, 2012
Michigander wrote:
If Obama sucks so much how did he win so big and who could've done a better job?
You'll see come tax time.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#29 Dec 30, 2012
Michigander wrote:
If Obama sucks so much how did he win so big and who could've done a better job?
Obama won so big???? He got 50.9% of the popular vote, and that's counting the bogus votes from your union Commumist controlled Illinois.
kohlrabi

Johnson City, TN

#30 Dec 30, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won so big???? He got 50.9% of the popular vote, and that's counting the bogus votes from your union Commumist controlled Illinois.
Yo, Barry! Obama got 332 electoral votes. If he lost Illinois total would have been 312 electoral votes. Romney got 206 electoral votes, If he won Illinois total would have been 226 electoral votes. Need 270 electoral votes to win--so what would be the difference? Obama still wins. Popular votes DON'T COUNT and never will, pending a Constitutional Amendment.
Larry

Johnson City, TN

#31 Dec 30, 2012
He should be the top 3! Obama=awesome!
For real

Alice, TX

#32 Dec 30, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
I think he won "so big", which it wasn't that big, because of all the people taking his handouts voted for him. The people who abuse the system, welfare, foodstamps, disability(the ones who are perfectly capable of working and won't.), the people who want free health care. This is the land of entitlement and the regular working man doesn't stand a chance with him. He won big up north because of unions and in California because Hollywood elites just worship him. I have to say that Romney would have been better because he is a business man and could have possibly brought our country back around.
You can blame the bleeding heart liberal for the decline of our once thriving country.You can blame Bush for the costly wars. You can blame worthless American politicians for ruining our country. Obama needs to go as well , he is worthless. Dishing out free stuff to all the bums, in order to appease his stupid ,lazy , voting base. Before you bash me, I know what I speak of, these bums live in and around me, family members, friends, acquaintances. I see what is going on. 47% was right on, even though I am an independent, the recent administration caters to the decline of our country, by handing out free stuff and not asking any questions as long as they vote democrat. This is wrong, everyone should have to work for a living.
what does it matter

Far Rockaway, NY

#33 Feb 3, 2013
What does it matter either way 4 americans died(quote of Hillary)....Never mind two died disobeying white house orders to stand down while trying to save the lives of two others who called for help but never got it..WHAT DOES IT MATTER!!!!In the entire scheme of things life is cheap and lies are king in order to gain control of the final outcome. If these idiots in the white house think that reelection is proof of who is right and they have full control they are wrong. The future now will be the tell tale sign and believe me people will have to start feeling the pain and starve in order to realize what the real intention of these boobs are....the outcome will not be what this administration intended.
Obama Sucks

Chichester, NH

#34 Mar 17, 2013
WRONG wrote:
Best at what, duping Americans?
Wrong is right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas To All... 8 min Kohlrabi 12
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 14 min Kohlrabi 46
Why is Christmas on the 25th 22 min butch 6
merry christmas 23 min Kohlrabi 5
On the 1st day of Christmas 29 min Kohlrabi 22
Is Greene County inbred? 44 min Mary Kresmus 37
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 1 hr From Jenny xoxo 271
info about eric jones 2 hr Hazel Ledbetter 15
Principal at Mosheim 3 hr Britey spears 76
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 23 hr From Jenny xoxo 154