Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Obama 4th Best President Ever
I just read that after fewer than four years in office, Obama has been rated the fourth best president ever. Of all our past presidents:

Ronald Reagan and 9 others tied for first;
15 tied for second;
18 others tied for third; and
Obama came in fourth.
hmmm

Brentwood, TN

#2 Dec 23, 2012
When I saw the headline, I thought it might have been his golf score!
pinstripe

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Ronald Reagan would would be lucky to rank in the top 20 POTUS of all time.
Abe Lincoln

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Dec 23, 2012
pinstripe wrote:
Ronald Reagan would would be lucky to rank in the top 20 POTUS of all time.
I dont think so, since he was the greatest POTUS of all time! This negro is the worst of all time!
WRONG

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Best at what, duping Americans?
lol

AOL

#6 Dec 23, 2012
you need to learn the facts @wrong because you are your name "wrong"
pinstripe

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Abe Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think so, since he was the greatest POTUS of all time! This negro is the worst of all time!
It is to laugh! Not even the best REPUBLICAN POTUS. Obviously you're neither old nor read if you think the current POTUS, regardless of his race, is 'worst of all time.'
just my opinion

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Read the headline and thought, "Seriously, somebody really thinks this" then had a good laugh when I read it. Sooo true. Worst we've EVER had regardless of race. He would be horrible if he was white, pink, green, or purple. Can't wait till 2016 so his sorry butt won't be in the White House anymore.
pinstripe

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 23, 2012
just my opinion wrote:
Read the headline and thought, "Seriously, somebody really thinks this" then had a good laugh when I read it. Sooo true. Worst we've EVER had regardless of race. He would be horrible if he was white, pink, green, or purple. Can't wait till 2016 so his sorry butt won't be in the White House anymore.
STILL disagree--many more worse than better. Depends on what one considers 'worst.'
My Opinion

Brentwood, TN

#11 Dec 23, 2012
pinstripe wrote:
<quoted text>STILL disagree--many more worse than better. Depends on what one considers 'worst.'
I don't think he was trying to change your mind, just giving his opinion, which I must say, in my opinion, I agree with him!
pinstripe

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 23, 2012
An opinion is what everyone is entitled to.
Susie Q

Franklin, TN

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Guess plenty enough people thought he would be better than the alternative. I am happy to say that I agree.
just my opinion

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 25, 2012
Just my opinion but for me the alternative would have been a whole lot better. I have kids and grandkids that are going to have to pay off all of the debt that Obama has accumulated. I worry about their future very much and Obama is already wanting to spend more amd more. This country has got to have a huge turnaround, and it won't be with Obama. But this is only my opinion.
Jar Head

Corryton, TN

#15 Dec 25, 2012
I pray that another Ronald Reagan will emerge and lead this country back in the right direction. Do any of you even remember when we were actually proud to be Americans? Obummer and Jimmy Carter rank as the two worst presidents in modern history in my opinion. Will 2016 ever ge here?
alrighty

York, SC

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Milk going to 7.00 a gallon will solve the money problem
Michigander

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 26, 2012
If Obama sucks so much how did he win so big and who could've done a better job?
alrighty

York, SC

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Michigander wrote:
If Obama sucks so much how did he win so big and who could've done a better job?
go ahead and pay 7.00 a gal for milk you voted for him or do you get food stamps?
just my opinion

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 27, 2012
I think he won "so big", which it wasn't that big, because of all the people taking his handouts voted for him. The people who abuse the system, welfare, foodstamps, disability(the ones who are perfectly capable of working and won't.), the people who want free health care. This is the land of entitlement and the regular working man doesn't stand a chance with him. He won big up north because of unions and in California because Hollywood elites just worship him. I have to say that Romney would have been better because he is a business man and could have possibly brought our country back around.
oh really

Johnson City, TN

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Jar Head wrote:
I pray that another Ronald Reagan will emerge and lead this country back in the right direction. Do any of you even remember when we were actually proud to be Americans? Obummer and Jimmy Carter rank as the two worst presidents in modern history in my opinion. Will 2016 ever ge here?
spoken like a true republican
hmmm

Brentwood, TN

#21 Dec 29, 2012
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true republican
Words of a clueless Liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landon Esteep (Dec '10) 11 min Independent1 22
I spy with my little eye 18 min _ _ _ FoLLoW aLoNg 168
Elizabeth Greer 24 min lmao 1
Neat Words 39 min Independent1 120
What should this Forum be called? 1 hr Chilli J 68
summer clowers 1 hr whatever 2
Veronica 1 hr Independent1 202
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Melissa1333 7,504
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match