greeneville kmart closing
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hoppy

Nashville, TN

#41 Jan 1, 2012
Skippy wrote:
I hope they do close the place down. The management and employees are about worthless, and its been a miserable place to shop for years. There is absolutely no regard for customer service from any of them. They deserve to be let go.
I am no big fan of Wal-Mart, but in this case, the Greeneville Wal-Mart is 10 times better than the Kmart.
I agree totally.
lo and behold

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Jan 1, 2012
i like to shop there and don't hope it closes. it is matter of opinion, glad everybody don't like the same things and places, or the world would be in a bad shape.
wow

Sharon, SC

#43 Jan 1, 2012
AmericansAreLazy wrote:
If you would simply do a little research, you will learn that it is estimated that 100 of 120 Sears and K-mart stores are forecasted to close, however determination of which stores to close has yet to be disclosed.

P.S. Before you start saying that I am not American, etc. I was born and raised here in Greene County, and I am entitled to my opinion.
hissssss
hoho

United States

#44 Jan 2, 2012
I have a ten inch cock for sale
Lol

Charlotte, NC

#45 Jan 2, 2012
How much ? Lol
2012prayer

Gallatin, TN

#46 Jan 2, 2012
Greeneville kmart will never close. They are not on the list to close which can be found on line. Ialso wish some of the workers were more polite with out customers no job is what needs to said. The manager christoppher and carl will take care of disrespect just tell them you saw it on topix and view your concerns. Iwant to keep our kmart. People not much left in our dying town. If johndeere or DTR leave g ville we are in deep trouble. We need to appreciate what we got. So if you see a shop llifter do like i do i tell them put it down and split cause they wont need the law. I will not have my family do with out for shoplifters do your part. Every one needs to or g ville will soon not be. Look around us we used to be booming less then two years ago.E]
Kmart Emp

Greeneville, TN

#47 Jul 15, 2013
HBA and Electronics are two of the most popular sections for shoplifters, it seems. Home Improvement is not far behind it. They've started spider wrapping and Gator tagging nearly anything over 19.99.
Sad world.
hippie

Greeneville, TN

#48 Jul 16, 2013
Please explain what spider wrapping and gator tagging is? Pillheads steal every day, from every fairly large store in Greeneville. There should be a cop car in the Commons and WalMart parking lots 24/7.
Beth

Charlotte, NC

#49 Jul 16, 2013
Meth makes people steal batteries the big batteries

Since: Jan 12

Jonesborough, TN

#50 Jul 16, 2013
Make their sentence MANDATORY Drug Rehab especially the younger ones that were placed in BAD homes dealing drugs by unethical CPS investigators Friendly with the persons living in those BAD Homes. Teenagers are HOOKED on drugs before they FINISH high schools whom should POLICE themselves BEFORE setting up INNOCENT, UNSUSPECTING, PARENTS!
bad times

Upper Sandusky, OH

#51 Jan 31, 2014
Can't believe it the only good thing is that Obama will let people have unemployment for the next 5 years so don't look for another job the rest of us will pay for u
O Kay

Monroe, NC

#52 Jan 31, 2014
O Okay
bad times

Upper Sandusky, OH

#53 Jan 31, 2014
Downtowner wrote:
this was in the KNOXVILLE paper... no Greeneville mentioned... http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/dec/29/oak-...
my motherenlaw works there and the was told they are closeing

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#54 Feb 3, 2014
I'm Glad it's not on the list to close. I don't shop there, however, I know that would be several more people without jobs. It saddens me to see so many without jobs. Many of the jobs available, the companies can't find people qualified enough to fill the positions.
Smh

Mooresville, NC

#55 Feb 3, 2014
GvilleLocale wrote:
Wheres an Ace in town ? Why would sumebody steal tools and cause stores to shut down ?
It's where Hams drive in was. Yum!! What I wouldn't do for some Ham's. especially a pb shake!
CompassionAreas

Jonesborough, TN

#56 Feb 3, 2014
hell yeah wrote:
walmart looses over 10 grand a month to thieves
Are you sure its all stolen seems to be many videos of employees tossing expensive electronics on the concrete and such .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natasha heck 1 hr Brooski 1
Tiffany kilday 1 hr Miss ryans 1
Best beer drinker in town? 2 hr Gogo45 15
81-Year-Old Woman Tased 2 hr Reaper 34
Uhhhh-ohhhhhh private email again! 7 hr Max Planck 20
Trump Vietnam Draft Dodger 7 hr Max Planck 26
Jessica Johnson 8 hr What 3
Max Planck For Sheriff 9 hr Max Planck 287
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? Sun POS 60

Greeneville Jobs