allamericangirl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

they are not allowed to have friends they are not allowed to talk to other men not even the d@mn mail man they can't take a shower unless there mexican man is there there like little puppy robots to theese mexicans and its not right at all

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Someone's a bit racist!

What about Hispanic women who let caucasian men treat them like crap?

How about women/men in general who let men/women treat them badly?
Fajitas

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Mexicans are the major problem with this country today. We need to round them up and put em in camps to get on a bus back to Mexico. If they dont like it, put em on a boat and sink it in the Gulf of Mexico.
knows

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Hannah Lowery wrote:
Someone's a bit racist!
What about Hispanic women who let caucasian men treat them like crap?
How about women/men in general who let men/women treat them badly?
Whatever you don't see Hispanic women with Caucasian men very often there not allowed and like with any minority at all there really hot ones think there more valuable then a hot Caucasian women none of them have a good personality to go with it
American Woman

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Any woman who would put up with that kind of treatment obviously has self esteem issues from the start. No proud American women of any ethnic background would allow themselves to be mistreated by any man, no matter his ethnic origin.

allamericangirl wrote:
they are not allowed to have friends they are not allowed to talk to other men not even the d@mn mail man they can't take a shower unless there mexican man is there there like little puppy robots to theese mexicans and its not right at all
420_Friendly

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

allamericangirl wrote:
Oh please, give me a break!! I'm sure you have noticed that type of women the Mexican men get! Right......?
Some Guy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

420_Friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, give me a break!! I'm sure you have noticed that type of women the Mexican men get! Right......?
They will hook up with whatever they can in hopes of getting a green card, even though it seems having a green card is no longer necessary in this country.
In the USA

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Getting a green card only means they can get paid minimum wage. But it is a gamble, b/c they lose all that federal govt protection and free govt health care.

Judges let illegals go the next day b/c they have no social security number, so theres no one to even charge.

Great country, isnt it?
proudly married to mex ma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

First stop profiling all mexican men are not like that. I have been married to a mexican for 12 years and he is good to me. He helped raise me 2 children and supports me in all things I choice to do. When I am sick he is always there holding my hand, he works all the time and is never lazy not like my ex who is from Greeneville Tn. My ex bet me all the time and abused me but because he was a snitch for the co sheriff I am the one who had to leave town and my family to be able to survive. So all Mexicans are not here for papers mine already had his when we met. He has never ask me for anything but love and respect and he gets it my children even respect him and he has never yeld or hit either of them or me for that matter.
Some Guy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

This topic is not about "good" Mexican men, but "american women who let mexicans treat them like dogs" so your comment is off-topic. You should start a different thread about "good" Mexican men.
proudly married to mex ma wrote:
First stop profiling all mexican men are not like that. I have been married to a mexican for 12 years and he is good to me. He helped raise me 2 children and supports me in all things I choice to do. When I am sick he is always there holding my hand, he works all the time and is never lazy not like my ex who is from Greeneville Tn. My ex bet me all the time and abused me but because he was a snitch for the co sheriff I am the one who had to leave town and my family to be able to survive. So all Mexicans are not here for papers mine already had his when we met. He has never ask me for anything but love and respect and he gets it my children even respect him and he has never yeld or hit either of them or me for that matter.
60 Gunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Fck you topix cops!I still say she's white trash for bedding down with one of those nasty lil brown f*ckers!
Mexiscum hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

that's right!She's a slag!
You are stupid

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you don't see Hispanic women with Caucasian men very often there not allowed and like with any minority at all there really hot ones think there more valuable then a hot Caucasian women none of them have a good personality to go with it
uhhhh. I'm Mexican American(grandparents and parents born here) and my husband is Polish American...also If you come to Texas you see alot of Mexican/Caucasian interracial marriages. Even more so in South Texas (San Antonio,The Valley, Brownsville,Austin).
You are stupid

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

Also..I can't believe the ignorance of the posters here. It's ridiculous. There are Mexican Americans who have been here for at least 200+ years. The ENTIRE American Southwest has many Mexican Americans who have families that were born here before it was a part of the U.S. There have been Mexicans in North America since, at least, 1718. If you go to San Antonio or Austin you'd meet Mexican AMERCIANS who can't even speak Spanish because their families have been here so long. You dumb asses need to learn your American history before you start getting all up in arms that Mexicans are just now starting to "invade" or whatever fearful scare tactics you can come up with. We've been here longer than some of your ancestors.
white witch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

wat the hell ever u all no nada u pieses of shit wat dont u try coming up 2 one of our faces and say instead of on a computer chicken shit coward u ant nada and never will be so go get ur food stamps and lil check y we roll around in our new cars make sure u got enough black tape to hold up ur bummper or make sure u got ur card board for ur windows u bunch of horse F*****ING FOOLS TO HELL WITH U ALL CUZ DATS WHERE U GOING STUPID BACK WOODS f**********S**&*U&* &********
Robbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

He's got a point iam mexican, you also forgot to say we send all of our money to the coutry we realy love. Viva mexico
[ QUOTE who="In the USA"]Getting a green card only means they can get paid minimum wage. But it is a gamble, b/c they lose all that federal govt protection and free govt health care.
Judges let illegals go the next day b/c they have no social security number, so theres no one to even charge.
Great country, isnt it?
Robbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Off topic. I went out with a white girl and I loved very much, but was never happy. She was always trying to prove she was better than me. We all know that latinas are the best. Any ways broke up with her.
allamericangirl wrote:
LOL

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

awwwww is the hillbilly getting jealous of mexsican mafia , look at your self in the mirror homie, your rashy red bumpy skin looks f***ing nasty to us , but we love to take yall women...lol
Lol

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

allamericangirl wrote:
This is hilariously categorizing Lol
ahi

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

i will pray for u mb god can open ur eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 19 min World news now 82
The New America ? 20 min lendmeyourears 54
15mm more Americans on food stamps thanks obammy 21 min Let them eat dirt 7
76 year old arrest on world news now 22 min World News 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 22 min Agnus 3,359
REPUBLICAN PARTY what do they offer 33 min Empty cats 1
Why do dimocrats want to whine about success? 37 min lendmeyourears 14
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 42 min Brute GOP force 108
•••